Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria (62593 Views)

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by MizFrances(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by noeloge82(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
D big question is biggest universty in relation to d standard of d school or d quality of d graduates turned out of d school what of d success story of students emeritus

2 Likes

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
I can attest to that, the first time I passed the front of the institution on my way to funtua (katsina state). I was like 'na one local govt this people use do university o) grin and the school is very beautiful. (not up to my oau though wink)

5 Likes

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by damton(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
worlexy:
Are you reciting alphabets
.yes. and are you a teacher.

1 Like

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by ignis: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cool
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by islandmoon: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
and the end of your studies, they will hand you a sheet of paper called certificate to feed on! cheesy
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by teepsee(f): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Largest in land mass right, cause in infrastructure. Not close
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by aminho(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
not forgetting unimaid
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by elopee3000(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
I see serious arguments coming on this thread..

Meanwhile, I Rep NOUN. Biggest University in Africa

DON'T Quote Me. BE WARNED!!!
guy Wetin dey vex u? no mind the op ,ABU can be biggest in the world for all I care land mass is nothing bornu state is bigger than Israel yet Israel can defeat the whole west Africa put together ,a lecturer in UNN nsukka is equal to professor in any northern universit angry
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
handie:
Does this size make it the best university in Nigeria? #BigForNothing. Or does it's size eliminate that annoying Hausa accent that's present in at least 75% of their graduates?

Mtwsssss, u talk as if u urself don't have accent. FYI, every tribe in this nation and even in the world general have accent and there is nothing bad in it as far as someone can be understood

3 Likes

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by xrazzy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
elopee3000:
guy Wetin dey vex u? no mind the op ,ABU can be biggest in the world for all I care land mass is nothing bornu state is bigger than Israel yet Israel can defeat the whole west Africa put together ,a lecturer in UNN nsukka is equal to professor in any northern universit angry
smh
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by tpraiz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
Greatest Abusites:::::::proud student of dis Noble school:::::::#U11 set
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by witorwitoutyou(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
I tot unilorin is d biggest in land mass wise
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
0955eb027:
hmmm! Ok... But d tin s, university of ilorin will swallow O.A.U(fact)
O.A.U., Ile-Ife is second to A.B.U., Zaria. OAU's agricultural farm alone is far bigger than Unilorin.

1 Like

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by ideyhere(f): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
elopee3000:
,a lecturer in UNN nsukka is equal to professor in any northern universit angry

So professors ain't lecturers anymore
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
elopee3000:

Chaiiii, SMH for ur bigotry and illiteracy. Guy, u know nothing and u too now wilkt call urself an educated person abi.

1 Like

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

O.A.U., Ile-Ife is second to A.B.U., Zaria. OAU's agricultural farm alone is far bigger than Unilorin.

Easy with the lie abeg
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by Junior66(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
handie:
Does this size make it the best university in Nigeria? #BigForNothing. Or does it's size eliminate that annoying Hausa accent that's present in at least 75% of their graduates?
what do you mean by horrible accent? How does your statement stop Igbos, Yorubas, Edos and middlebeltans from speaking in their own "horible accents". I believe if you are a Nigerian u shuld know dat every tribe has her own problems.

2 Likes

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
abdulkayus:

Easy with the lie abeg
Go do google search. The are pieces of land belonging to OAU that extend to Ipetumodu and Osu which farmers now encroach. OAU is often referred to as a community.

4 Likes

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by flaky66(f): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
so wat if d sch z big......who e help?? *sippin ma cup of kunu*
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by dejahvu(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
ANODA ONE
Almost all the Governors that got elected in the 2015 Elections in the 19 Northern States are Graduates of A.B.U
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op thanks for the enlightenment. Don't mind those complaining about structure na pride dey kill dem to learn

2 Likes

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by Tycoflu(m): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
All these undergraduate way just dey type poo like say the school size don reduce the level of unemployment. Na person go remind you say you be graduate after searching for job for 5 yrs. My school do this my school do dat na for person way never sabi life after service.

1 Like

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by AkwaIbomrep1: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bamoha:
The Notable and prestigious ahmadu bello university zaria is the biggest university in Nigeria with a landmass spreading to around 7000 hectares of land . The university is named after the Sardauna of Sokoto , Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello , the first premier of Northern Nigeria. The university has a large medical program with its own A.B.U. Teaching Hospital, one of the largest teaching
hospitals in Nigeria and Africa.

notable mention:
Obafemi awolowo university,
university of illorin
uniuyo,Alvan ikoku university of education owerri,Imo state are the biggest universities in west Africa...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by Spiff20(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yea so true, where are those clueless nigerian students saying unillorin is the biggest? Op you should have compiled a list of the biggest universities in nigeria like 1-10
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by wanderlust007(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bamoha:
The Notable and prestigious ahmadu bello university zaria is the biggest university in Nigeria with a landmass spreading to around 7000 hectares of land . The university is named after the Sardauna of Sokoto , Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello , the first premier of Northern Nigeria. The university has a large medical program with its own A.B.U. Teaching Hospital, one of the largest teaching
hospitals in Nigeria and Africa.

notable mention:
Obafemi awolowo university,
university of illorin
dats history... FUNAAB is 11000... Zaria is 7000. Find out fr ursef

1 Like

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by chipzidar(f): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Catalyst4real:
So True, ABU is the Largest University In Nigeria and the second Largest in Africa.

is the second pics also abu?? shocked undecided
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by bankot123: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go do google search. The are pieces of land belonging to OAU that extend to Ipetumodu and Osun which farmers now encroach. OAU is often referred to a community.

That's so true. You can decide to stay inside the campus for a whole year without stepping out of the gate.. All what you need include a very big market is within the campus. Great Ife

2 Likes

Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by Spiff20(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
ekenedavidity:
I don't believe it u guys should check well . I believe FUTO is one of the biggest universities
pls don't make me laugh, FUTO is big but not among the biggest not even top 10
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by STILESGANG: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
All this big for nothing substandard Nigerian universities
Re: ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria by adele04: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
O. O. U AND ABRAHAM ADESANYA POLYTECHNIC NKO?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria With School Fees. / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.