Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing (56062 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On Set In 2009 / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by Judyk(f): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Omo c levels,,,,, she jus de insyd car de wave feelin lyk Godfairy
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by angieberry(f): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2015
You too you're a "menu"
afroxyz:

Otondo!
See this menu. Where you wan reach, she don pass am
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by otiigba1(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
I only see a fat old woman, meanwhile, here is photos of me shaving my hairy ass with butchers knife.
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by niggi4life(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Simitrendy:

Omotola is a milf!

She's elegant and beautiful

You see her backside grin

I can die on top am

Abeg Captain Ekehinde

Forgive me o

Nah joke I dey oh!

But I still love your wife.

I'm crushing on her sef

wink

you are not alone!!!!!
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Correct ass
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by harry509: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2015
kode12:

Its classified Mr. Its way above your paygrade
frm ur memory head disk pls display ur answer...
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by Dubemkelly(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Flashh:
Over bleaching dey worry this woman.

Later she will say it's "baby lotion".
She might not be bleaching as u've predicted, perhaps the photo edit and the app ish added more colours to her complexion
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2015
angry@OP, Where are the curves nah, u no well at all
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by jornie(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
sad

Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by jornie(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
angieberry:
See her hand like starfish cheesy

Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by angieberry(f): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Common gerrara hia!
Otondo![quote author=jornie post=39120278][/quote]
Re: Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing by jornie(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
angieberry:
Common gerrara hia!
Otondo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 / Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.