Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia (3121 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by mamsong9(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Islamist, what has being a trinitarian got to do with my being a christian Or did you see trinity anywhere in the bible?

What I know for sure is that, if you don't believe in God the father, god the son, and god the holy spirit, then you are not a Christian.
So, you are a Trinitarian if you are not answer the name Christian.
Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by dorox(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

What I know for sure is that, if you don't believe in God the father, god the son, and god the holy spirit, then you are not a Christian.
Then what you know for sure is wrong. It is time you learn something new.
Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

Was it in your quoran you learnt that or was it your lying islamic scholars that told you that

1 Like

Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by mamsong9(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Was it in your quoran you learnt that or was it your lying islamic scholars that told you that

No, I learnt it from the bible.
Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by mamsong9(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
dorox:

grin
Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by mamsong9(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
dorox:

grin you only make me laugh.
Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by Annunaki(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

No, I learnt it from the bible.

Oya quote the bible passage.
Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by MightySparrow: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
dalaman2:
What is the need for attending the university since they can't use what the learnt in the university after school? Most Saudi women don't work, most are sit at home housewives so how does it help them? It;s not about learning but about applying what you have learnt to better your self and your society at large.

Good start the next stage is liberation. .
Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by mamsong9(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Oya quote the bible passage.

if I start you would all begging to cry. please do your research very well.

at night I would come back to see how far you have gone.
Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by dorox(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
mamsong9:

if I start you would all begging to cry. please do your research very well.

at night I would come back to see how far you have gone.
You were the one who made the claim so be a good boy and show us the bible quotes.

2 Likes

Re: Photo; World Biggest Women University In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
true2god:
Female literacy in south east nigeria is still higher that saudi arabia. A fact that even the UN can testify. 97% of 'graduates' from that school will still end up as unemployed 4th wife to one sheik abdullazeez ibn abdulterror.
What's this mumu saying now?! grin Yeebhoe boys always trying to look genuine, better go and continue selling your spare parts o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations About Nollywood, Catholic, Music Etc / Believe In God Vs Knowledge Of God / Believing In JESUS Also Means Believing In His Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.