Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia (10877 Views)

Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by MOJISOLA01: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
We have job opening for ladies as house help in Saudi Arabia. Salary: $250. Qualification: SSCE. We will provide visa and ticket. Kindly send your CV if interested to hr_enquiries@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by plaetton: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please everyone should be well aware that this might be an advertisement for slavery.

There are dozens and dozens of documented cases of slavery in Saudi Arabia, where Poor African women , Nigerians in particular, are lured in under the guise of house help employment.

Beware.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by MOJISOLA01: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dear Plaetton: kindly shed more light on this. I mean ur experience or exactly what u heard about it cos an organization in Saudi Arabia gave us this offer while we want to help them get only house maids from Nigeria. Our lawyer and them have signed agreement that our clients are going there only to do househelp job. We will really appreciate if you can shed more light. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by dorox(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't know what the lady in the video below is saying but I am sure is not good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqBWAJPg0nI

This one is in English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF7PKVCL-Fw

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by plaetton: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
MOJISOLA01:
Dear Plaetton: kindly shed more light on this. I mean ur experience or exactly what u heard about it cos an organization in Saudi Arabia gave us this offer while we want to help them get only house maids from Nigeria. Our lawyer and them have signed agreement that our clients are going there only to do househelp job. We will really appreciate if you can shed more light. Thank you and God bless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Saudi_Arabia

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/hundreds-mauritanian-women-subject-slave-conditions-saudi-arabia
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by plaetton: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by dorox(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
You should find this article from The Daily Beast quite informative.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/11/inside-the-world-of-gulf-state-slavery.html
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by MOJISOLA01: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank you all for the infos.
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
dorox:
I don't know what the lady in the video below is saying but I am sure is not good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqBWAJPg0nI

This one is in English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF7PKVCL-Fw

Pallava Rajan 5 days ago
"This lady has been working now 2 years and 9 months in saudi arabia. house arrested and allowing her to go back.
she is a tamilian from india. and the saudi boss is threatening to kill her. she is begging to help her to get out of saudi arabia. she has 2 children. she is fearing that the saudi boss will kill her"
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by true2god: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
saudi arabia officially abolished slavery in 1961, though slavery is still going on in saudi arabia till date. Their victims are from poor african countries, south east asia, especially indians and pakistanis.

A willing slaves can however apply but you should asked the ones doing house-helps in saudi arabia how they are coping. Most of them are sexx slaves to their male masters.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by nasiayam: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
true2god:
saudi arabia officially abolished slavery in 1961, though slavery is still going on in saudi arabia till date. Their victims are from poor african countries, south east asia, especially indians and pakistanis.

A willing slaves can however apply but you should asked the ones doing house-helps in saudi arabia how they are coping. Most of them are sexx slaves to their male masters.

-1 preaching hate
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by dorox(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Blacks, especially those of African nationality are treated far less favourably than any other race in Saudi Arabia. So you can imagine how badly

a Nigerian housemaid will be treated in a country that uses that job title as a euphemism for for house slave.
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by dorox(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasiayam:

-1 preaching hate
Can you share your opinion on the issue being discussed instead of throwing baseless accusations on people for voicing their mind?
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by Qualer: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by nasiayam: 1:33am On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by Radicaltutor: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Don't go to Saudi Arabia pls.

No food,Wicked people over there,you will be locked up inside the house.you will work for 20hours a day.You will be paid equivalent of #72,000 nigerian money if they even pay you.Your passport will be seized by your Oga over there and they will not allow you to go back to Naija because they will claim the paid the agent #1.7million Nigerian money.
if you are a female,the wife will beat you and her husband will blow you and kick you.
Most of their companies are broke so no payment of salary and you won't be able to leave Saudi Arabia.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by excanny: 1:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Radicaltutor:
Don't go to Saudi Arabia pls.

No food,Wicked people over there,you will be locked up inside the house.you will work for 20hours a day.You will be paid equivalent of #72,000 nigerian money if they even pay you.Your passport will be seized by your Oga over there and they will not allow you to go back to Naija because they will claim the paid the agent #1.7million Nigerian money.
if you are a female,the wife will beat you and her husband will blow you and kick you.
Most of their companies are broke so no payment of salary and you won't be able to leave Saudi Arabia.

A word is enough for the wise.

How true is this in every case cos my girlfriend just entered this country to work as a nanny via her uncle(according to her story, I wasn't aware of her plans) until she travelled there.

I am just concerned for her. Tho anytime we chat on Facebook and I ask her if she is fine, she says fine, but she's quite secretive in nature.
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by Parofex2018(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
I am interested in working in Saudi Arabia @ mojisola..... Any vacancy for men... I own a First degree but I don't mind any job please email me or whatsapp me 08067850145 Kolawoleolawale5@gmail.com
Re: Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:54am On Oct 14, 2018
Parofex2018:
I am interested in working in Saudi Arabia @ mojisola..... Any vacancy for men... I own a First degree but I don't mind any job please email me or whatsapp me 08067850145 Kolawoleolawale5@gmail.com

FORGET about SAUDI ARABIA!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture: Before Or After The Great Tribulation? / Share Your Testimonies Here / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.