Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123789 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Stolen: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Dareal90s:
Nigeria own Nairaland, nairaland belongs to we Nigerians and not Biafrans.

Yoruba Oduduwa man is behind nairaland, so get your shit correct. The hopelessly jobless tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by efilefun(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Why you telling me Na me blow the grammar for their facebook page lmao, you all see karma is bitc.h sitting in a corner watching u... first it was PDP now its Biafra...lol
zingywingy:

Ogbenni... Gehrahrahhia men. Its deck... Not desk

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nochildsplay(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2015
muzzafar:
thank you for the sunday morning blessing i only responded to your comment mistakenly thinking you are resonable.

Wake up or remain sleeping in deceit of some spoilt boy aggitating and leading his fellow tribe men to death and destruction

http://.com/biafrans-kick-as-sss-arrests-nnamdi-kanu-inside-lagos-hotel/

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ThisMeansWAR: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2015
soloroyality:
My observation all this while was right. Seun is the greatest tribal bigot here, this young man can never move any topic pertaining to biafra issue on front page, but like wise the arrest of my director he found pleasure on it.

To hell with all haters of biafra.
kennyjodeci:
Wow so news about Nnamdi Kanu has finally hit the front page? Because he has been apprehended? Hmmmmm I ve asking myself why is it that news about Biafra don't hit the front page? This shows that Nairaland is an enemy website....

igbo dunces...

IPod abi na ipob is another rebel group just like book haram agitating for biafra state just like boko haram agitating for islamic state.. although, with cowards at the helm of affairs ... .. You expect seun to promote activities of rebel group on the platform that belongs to Nigerians huh? Radio biafra is not enough huh? Why not allow raido bifra to promote o support Nigerian state ..

Its like asking seun to promote book haram on his platform so that dss can come after him ..

Why are igbos so dumb and always want to play victim card?

12 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by samsongbemisola(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.
millions of ur kind

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by menxer: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2015
I always wonder which one would be easier and better for the Igbos to achieve: agitating for Biafra or Producing the next President of Nigeria?

Agitating for Biafra shouldn't be a knee jerk reaction, if they had kept the pressure on, through referendum and all that, since after the civil war the story would have been different today.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Stolen: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2015
When we call yorubas coward, they think it is a joke.

U see how Nnamdi is risking his life for his conviction. Nigeria Government should be very afriad, as Nnamdi has come looking for them.

Nnamdi is not all talk afterall, that is an igbo man for you.

Wen the next Biafra war eventually start, it will be in the south west as we will attack and attack not the Ojukwu defence.

Boko Haram will learn how to wage war from us.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2015
georgegina:
Y do d igbos cal Nigeria a zoo? Does it mean dey r livin in a cage? Who is dat kanu of a man? We dnt knw him here in north central! I laugh wen dey say Nigeria wil go down,million wil go down,do u guys tink its only d igbos dat are tough? Wel lets jst kip prayin 4 peace in dis country!
I think the zoo thing came up when the daura president said "baboons and dogs will be soaked in blood"

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by efilefun(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2015
For real, you asking me that question it would be better to ask the person who posted the poo on FB
VickJames:

English teacher, what is wrong with the statement.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
FrankAba1:

Biafra is beyond the Igbo Nation. The agitators are not going away anytime soon. All they seek is an Independent Democratic Nation deviod of Sharia law, just like the Islamists up north did seek and received Sharia law in 12 out of 36 States. The agitators are within their rights to do so! "Nigeria" is signatory to that UN resolution. Read @MBuhari's statement about the rights of Palestine, at the last UN meeting.

I do get your point,after you get the nation what else?The simple truth is,Nigeria dividing isn't the solution to anyone's grievances,just a selfish bunch who's probably looking at the resources of the region and leadership roles.Even within States ,there are tribes who just can't coexist,it's normal to have misunderstandings but who bears the brunt of the trouble when it starts?Those starting the trouble or the common man? Think

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nochildsplay(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
electrokcoi:
arresting director is not our problem but the problem is what they do with him.

be careful #Nigeria
what if he's convicted for treason and never get freedom till u groww too old to walk alone.

What will u do ?
U better wake up

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Burger01(m): 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Smilelo:

Tune in to Radio Biafra it is live now. They have arrested him. And believe me the zoo DSS will see hell.
Best thing for you to do is to strap yourself with a bomb and face DSS office. You guys get mouth on d media yet you lots are so lilly livered. You are worthless and full of empty threats if none of you flat-heads could be retrogatively patriotic enough to strap a bomb and blow DSS office off. Cowards!undecided

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lemolemo: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
muzzafar:

IPOB is smarter than you think. Both arrest or assasination was expected. There is a game plan to every IPOB move. What do you take director for? Do you think he came to the zoo for a tea party?
He will be jailed and you brother will continue their spare part business, the Kanu guy is the biggest fool ever !

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by oz4real83(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:

Yes o, that's why i'm asking you guys on earth. Have you read Mathew 7:7 today
hahaha nice one!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by VickJames(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
efilefun:
For real, you asking me that question it would be better to ask the person who posted the poo on FB

Please correct this statement, "all hands are on desk"

Thanks.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by efilefun(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
lol you dey mind the f00l
ThisMeansWAR:
another igbo dunce ...

IPod abi na ipob is another rebel group just like book haram agitating for biafra state just like boko haram agitating for islamic state.. although, with cowards at the helms of affairs ... .. You expect seun to promote activities of rebel group on the platform that belongs to Nigeria huh? Radio biafra is not enough huh? Why not allow raido bifra to promote o support Nigerian state ..

Its like asking seun to promote book haram on his platform so that dss can come after him ..

Why are igbos so dumb and always want to play victim card?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
soloroyality:
My observation all this while was right. Seun is the greatest tribal bigot here, this young man can never move any topic pertaining to biafra issue on front page, but like wise the arrest of my director he found pleasure on it.

To hell with all haters of biafra.
Sharrap!!! I am igbo and I don't recodnize or associate with Biafra!!!
Yes seun is a tribalist but you biafran enthusiasts are worse!!
As in I have not the slightest understanding of what the biafran ideology is about! Yet you want all igbos support?
Back then yes there was an attempted genocide so Ojukwu formed it to save our people and I respect him for that but today there's no attempted genocide!!
Yes tribalism is very high in Nigeria but all tribes are guilty!!!
So why form Biafra over something that even we are guilty of? Or is it marginalization?? My dear instead of crying that our region is under developed let's hold all our governors accountable or is it the yorubas and hausas stopping our governors from tackling the crippling erosion in Anambra?!! Or the filth lining all the streets in Abia?!! Or the total lack of security in South eastern states?!!!
F00lish illiterate!!! The governors in south east are not doing anything meaningful now so it's Biafra that will make them act?!!
Have u guys even carried out an opinion poll of all igbos to see how many are even interested in this rubbish dream to form biafra?
My dear u guys are a bunch of thieves who want to form a lawless region where u can oppress and defraud the people !!!

If u really cared about igbos start holding the present south eastern governors to account!!
Make them build schools, good roads, independent power projects, improve security by installing cctvs everywhere!
Make them equip the hospitals! Make them subsidize education, make them arrest importers of fake and substandard goods!!!

Animals in human skin!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Oyind17:

Don't mind that kid
you don't support biafra , I know. Are you ibo?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by winsoftcollege(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Winsoft College is a recognized B.Ed Admission Consultant in Delh
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by kadree(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
badnature:
Nnamdi kanu is unto something,because he New that he will be arrested and the moment he was arrested Radio Biafra were first to broadcast it, not even Nigerian media.after creating aweaness to the world about Nigeria he now travel for the world to see that indeed the people he is dealing with are baboons and monkeys that have no regard for democratic ethos
Dat u typed dis after emptying countless bottles of fake alcoholic wine produced in onitsha doesn't mean it is right. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Stolen:

U see how Nnamdi is risking his life for his conviction.

Wen the next Biafra war eventually start, it will be in the south west as we will attack and attack not the Ojukwu defence.

You and who?Enyia gerrarahia men...shi EBA puo

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by efilefun(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Even a pry 2 kid knows its not desk but deck...and checking on my keyboard, there's considerable distance between C and S
VickJames:

Please correct this statement, "all hands are on desk"

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by franudi: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Movic1:

Chest beating is their motto.. Clowns
It is not mouth making.It is a trap.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2015
lestat:

Sharrap!!! I am igbo and I don't recodnize or associate with Biafra!!!
Yes seun is a tribalist but you biafran enthusiasts are worse!!
As in I have not the slightest understanding of what the biafran ideology is about! Yet you want all igbos support?
Back then yes there was an attempted genocide so Ojukwu formed it to save our people and I respect him for that but today there's no attempted genocide!!
Yes tribalism is very high in Nigeria but all tribes are guilty!!!
So why form Biafra over something that even we are guilty of? Or is it marginalization?? My dear instead of crying that our region is under developed let's hold all our governors accountable or is it the yorubas and hausas stopping our governors from tackling the crippling erosion in Anambra?!! Or the filth lining all the streets in Ania?!! Or the total lack of security in South eastern states?!!!
F00lish illiterate!!! The governors in south east are not doing anything meaningful now so it's Biafra that will make them act?!!
Have u guys even carried out an opinion poll of all igbos to see how many are even interested in this rubbish dream to form biafra?
My dear u guys are a bunch of thieves who want to form a lawless region where u can oppress and defraud the people !!!

If u really cared about igbos start holding the present south eastern governors to account!!
Make them build schools, good roads, independent power projects, improve security by installing cctvs everywhere!
Make them equip the hospitals! Make them subsidize education, make them arrest importers of fale and substandard goods!!!

Animals in human skin!
classic and apt!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lemolemo: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Stolen:

U see how Nnamdi is risking his life for his conviction.

Wen the next Biafra war eventually start, it will be in the south west as we will attack and attack not the Ojukwu defence. Mumu like you, he flew into Lagos airport thereby improving Lagos economy when he could have flew into the east by any means, I forgot he will be kidnap by his kinsmen if he is to fly to the east. Now he will rot in jail for life.

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Stolen: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

You and who?Enyia gerrarahia men...shi EBA puo

Whether u like or not War is coming, not just Russia and America or Isil and Boko Haram.

Biafra war beckons. Even a blind man can sense it.

Nnamdi did not just go looking for the Government for nothing, he went looking for them. Go Figure!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by bolaino(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Vivalavida99:
undecided

Op, Was on his way to Nigeria you said? What was he going to do in Nigeria? He should have known they will arrest him, is there a rocket science to that?

Anyway, until a reputable news media report it, i don't believe this news.
you are wise
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nochildsplay(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Stolen:

U see how Nnamdi is risking his life for his conviction. Nigeria Government should be very afriad, as Nnamdi has come looking for them.

I think your brain is truly stolen. You spill trash.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DaBullIT(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2015
So , your most revered face of Biafra struggle is just a puppet in someone else's show ?

That says a lot
Stolen:
Nnamdi is a British Citizen.

This is just a trap. Nnamdi was delibrately sent to Nigeria.

Nnamdi is just a face, the main power behind Radio Biafra are up to something.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

I do get your point,after you get the nation what else?The simple truth is,Nigeria dividing isn't the solution to anyone's grievances,just a selfish bunch who's probably looking at the resources of the region and leadership roles.Even within States ,there are tribes who just can't coexist,it's normal to have misunderstandings but who bears the brunt of the trouble when it starts?Those starting the trouble or the common man? Think
"there are tribes who just can't coexist" you say? So what's your point as nigeria still make these tribes to forcefully coexist

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by VickJames(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
efilefun:
Even a pry 2 kid knows its not desk but deck...and checking on my keyboard, there's considerable distance between C and S

Knowing fully well that you're just quoting what you already know. Do you think the statement above is semantically incorrect?

If something did not follow the popular line of thought, it doesn't make it incorrect.

The popular saying is "deck", but what will u say if they intended to say "desk".

You can't fail him if he is semantically correct.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lemolemo: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Only noise noise
Stolen:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.