Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123593 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Yeske2(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2015
SalC:
Whether jokingly or not, do you really need to speak this ill of an unborn child?
Don't mind him, that's how their director taught them how to address people.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by heywhytech1(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2015
DSS shouldn't ve arrest this criminal, he will be feeling too important and more popular by this arrest. I believed the Crack team of the DSS will Make that idiot smell what hellfire look like and charge with treason and felony straight away. Now he will realize the Biafras can do nothing about his arrest, stupid fellow that refers to his home country as zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by linobrown9(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Let's watch and see wat happens
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by freeslash: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Adminisher:

Very stupid question. You can go and ask them.that in DSS.

Why is he arrested for killing people because he lost election or for demanding separation.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by dotcomnamename: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2015
[size=15pt]His country cannot issue their leader a passport?

Mumu people undecided[/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by anigbajumo(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2015
[b]Jail him for life for treason, let him go and continue with the
biafra jargons in prison. Bunch of sour losers and day
dreamers, jobless clowns! Inciting violence not considering
the fact that we are yet to solve or recover from the evil
done by the cowards called boko haram madness. May
God's sunami and hurricane sweep you all wishing Nigeria
evil. Ojukwu who started this then applied wisdom when the
heat started and not been able to finish what he started by
taking off into a self imposed exile and these bunch of
certified lunatics are here decieving themselves with the
stupid biafra idea which is bore out of hatred for Buhari. I
hope u all rot in prison so u can have the whole time in the
world to continue with the biafra rubbish, una never get liver
by the time Buhari start with u guys u ll all regret even ever
concieving the idea. I dont care who thinks otherwise and
save ur insults for your families. If u all are agitating for
something there are more civilized ways of expressing your
plight not calling for war as if u can withstand the heat when
it starts, no reasonable igbo ll ask for war. Arrant nonsense!

U quote me nd spew trash,una no go die berra,coz I dnt do tribalistic saga on NL[/b]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Yeske2(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2015
igbanbajo:

British citizen? But he never claimed to be one. Dude always claimed Biafra. He even debased Igbo people born of mixed blood e.g. Igbo + Yoruba or Hausa. To him, it was only this set of "Biafrans" who don't want or are opposed to Biafra.
Exactly Hitler style, nothing different.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by muzzafar(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Lincolnburrows:
Nnamdi kanu is a learner. First he said that the zoo will be worst than Somalia if the zoo police kills any of his members. They did. Only for him to start doing petition against buhari. When he announced he was coming to the zoo, I wondered what gave him the confidence that the zoo dss would spare him. He should take some notes from uwazuruike, abiola, Asari dokubo on how their lives changed after being detained.

I knew it would end this way. The same old script

Welcome to the zoo.
IPOB is smarter than you think. Both arrest or assasination was expected. There is a game plan to every IPOB move. What do you take director for? Do you think he came to the zoo for a tea party?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by scholes0(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2015
nnachidav:

Let me tell you, in defense for freedom he MUST be arrested"

Shut up joor.....
What are you going to do next exactly?
That is what every one is waiting for. Start attacking people?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by pasol4real(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2015
babaearly:
I just find the whole situation funny

Though this biafra agitation is just a charade but we should not lose our care for the youths who are following the treachery called biafra on social media. It means something, that these youths are rather unemployed and angry at something. We should change that and try our best to give them jobs, if they are gainfully employed then they can not be used by the scammer who is trying another one on them
U are a big fuuuul ,so u think the Igbos on social media are jobless. sorry for u, go n check those guies are big boys.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ThisMeansWAR: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2015
DSS needs koboko to reset kalu's destiny cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by harffie(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nnamdi Kanu is more popular than Buhari. look at the number of people viewing this thread on a Sunday morning. Nothing will happen to him. I dare the DSS to do their worse!!!! This is a trap and we are watching closely.
I don't even know Nnamdi K
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2015
How someone/a selfish bunch decides to lead majority of a great tribe astray is mind boggling.
Someone accuses Nigeria of being a zoo,maligning a nation 170 million strong,yet for some reason he is supported .A confusionist who doesn't even live in Nigeria,who doesn't know the progress we have all made since our so - called Ojukwu era,who even holds a British citizenship and will probably port to one cool location when going gets ugly.
The ideology of Biafra is not shared by all Igbos,it is something that is just being forced down the tribes throat by Jobless,selfish and wicked trouble makers.
Nigeria has been favorable to majority decent igbos and they won't see all their hardwork thrown into the abyss because of one idiot who doesn't represent the majority opinion of the Igbo Nationality feels like setting problems from his little shiny castle abroad.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much

Did he renounce his Nigerian citizenship and did he enter the country on his Nigerian passport as most of us dual citizens do? If he did then he's SOL.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by warrior01: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2015
I think that guy is up to something and the Nigeria state should thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by islandmoon: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.

Chestbeater at it again! You said you are not coward abi? So go set him free now now , be a Hero

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by missKiffy(f): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2015
You want Biafra but Igbos (from Imo) are sacked from the civil service of another Igbo State (Abia).

14 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by grimadult(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2015
sigiyaya:
If it is truth then the ZOO is getting to an end cool cool

Sigi is that you? shocked shocked shocked come Graceland na, indomie dey grin grin
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by flokii: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Go to DSS office and kill him.

put a gun in my hand, give me license to kill

and see if I won't gladly pull d trigger..

anything for my country man... 'Nigeria we serve'

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Are you Igbo? Your case would be more pathetic if you actually are!

it will be outrighly wrong for you to assume all igbos support the biafra project.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nochildsplay(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2015
nnachidav:
That is the first test of fate for IPOB families. And I say "we are ready"
BIG fool ...... You better wake up "Terrorist"
muzzafar:

IPOB is smarter than you think. Both arrest or assasination was expected. There is a game plan to every IPOB move. What do you take director for? Do you think he came to the zoo for a tea party?
so the arrest was planned ? I must say your Ipob movement is nothing but noise, you people are threat to the Nation, don't you get ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DaBullIT(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Bwahahahahaha

hehehehehe

omonnakoda:
Nnamdi is going to meet Buhari with his rod.He shall say "Let my people go" and Buhari will respond "F.uck off,Dan Iska!!" Then Hunamdee will drop hi rod and it will turn to a snake Buhari will laugh and say "Wallahi Hunamdee you have bring meat por fefe souf"

Wicked grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by menxer: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2015
davereal:
Good news for Biafra. First step to freedom!

How can this be the first step after all what late Ojukwu did for Biafra?

Ojukwu was a real life warrior not an Internet warrior like Kanu.

Kanu is just inciting people he may not have the balls to kill a human being.

Let's not hope Biafra would be fought for and won on the Internet.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nochildsplay(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2015
This is the first Biafra goodnews that will make FP o. grin

Let's see what will happen next.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MrMbaM: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
WE IPOB YOUTHS CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

Freeglobe what do you suggest we do

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by superstar1(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2015
warrior01:
I think that guy is up to something and the Nigeria state should thread carefully.

Arrest Kanu and see Nigeria burn. He has been arrested and nothing happened.

As usual the deluded King kong chest beaters and noise makers are changing goalposts again by saying Kanu is up to something.

We are patiently waiting for the something.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by igbanbajo(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2015
donem:

What much do you think DSS can do to him? for your info that man holds a British passport, so no underground treatment, but due process would be followed absoluteluly.

...and you're excited to say that he holds a British passport. How much of a Biafran is he then?

One that would use the British cover when in trouble while the thousands/millions he incites to violence don't have such a privileged cover.
Use your head, think!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MrMbaM: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. You are not igbo. You are yerigba. Its written all over ur conehead. Ewu
[/s]

Okolo Chyke, The man with boobs. Whats the size of your bra? Buhahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2015
BALLOSKI:
it will be outrighly wrong for you to assume all igbos support the biafra project.
Don't mind that kid
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ThisMeansWAR: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2015
superstar1:
U
You are minding those jesters.

Fashola deported them despite all their cheat beating and noise making.

Akiolu threatened them with Lagoon treatment despite all their noise making.

Deji of Akure flogged them and nothing happened.

Nnamidi Kanu will be paraded as a common criminal and nothing will still happen.

Bunch of noise making chest beaters.
Igbo's are simply the biggest fear fear coward group of people in the world .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by oz4real83(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:
Ok, what for
seems u are living in space,U are not conversant with what is happening on earth.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by georgegina: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
Y do d igbos cal Nigeria a zoo? Does it mean dey r livin in a cage? Who is dat kanu of a man? We dnt knw him here in north central! I laugh wen dey say Nigeria wil go down,million wil go down,do u guys tink its only d igbos dat are tough? Wel lets jst kip prayin 4 peace in dis country!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.