Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,606 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? (1032 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) / Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
A church is supposed to be a building used for public christian worship. But, this days, so many activities are been done in the church like child dedication, wedding and so on and so forth. So guys, i was thinking if i can engage a sister inside the church?
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Engage her in a fight or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Engage her in a fight or something? undecided
It actually depends on the situation at that particular time
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Beesluv: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Call her to the altar, then engage her. Very lomantic
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by gab264(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
fados4sure:

It actually depends on the situation at that particular time
Tomorrow is sunday cool
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by TOMTOM15(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
why askin we nairalanders are we your pastor undecided
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Tomorrow is sunday cool
Yes please
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
TOMTOM15:
why askin we nairalanders are we your pastor undecided
Of course am not supposed to ask pastor that kind of question that is why i brought it to Nairaland because Nairaland is a forum with over 1,451,090 members
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by slim19(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
Still trying to figure out what you've just typed cry
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by ifex370(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Forget church runs oo... Hardly ends well... Goto where you can worship God or change church
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by spill(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
IF IT IS A CRIME TO ENGAGE A LADY IN YOUR CHURCH DON'T HESISTATE TO ENGAGE A DEVOTED BROTHER.

Some questions are very funny.......
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oh God...wat type of kwesion is this again angry
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
I dey suspect either Christ Embassy or Winner's na dis guy dey attend coz Over sabi na serious problem their members get cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
ifex370:
Forget church runs oo... Hardly ends well... Goto where you can worship God or change church
Thanks bro
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
9jaboi8701:
I dey suspect either Christ Embassy or Winner's na dis guy dey attend coz Over sabi na serious problem their members get cheesy
You are wrong my friend! It's actually a protestant church in Europe
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by spidey77: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
U de find comment abi...if u like engage am for ur pot of soup, Nigerians no.go remember am pass 2mao
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Do you mean propose or engage? You question no make sense well.

However, if you mean engage, why not leave those alone? They are already in the fold. You can come to naija and go straight to Sambisa forest and preach to one of the female bokos then engage her. You are doing service to humanity through that.
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Do you mean propose or engage? Your question no make sense well.

However, if you mean engage, why not leave those alone? They are already in the fold. You can come to naija and go straight to Sambisa forest and preach to one of the female bokos then engage her. You are doing service to humanity through that.
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
As your zonal leader biko undecided
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
No, engage her in a shrine sad undecided
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
No, engage her in a shrine sad undecided
You are entitle to your opinion... If this is what you wish a fellow human, when the bible actually talk about love your neighbor as yourselves. It means you will... I reserve my comment
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
fados4sure:

You are entitle to your opinion... If this is what you wish a fellow human, when the bible actually talk about love your neighbor as yourselves. It means you will... I reserve my comment
undecided
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
nickkylawve:
As your zonal leader biko undecided
I wish we have one
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Panshow(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Well, I don't know about to engage a girl but talking about approaching a girl, then I see nothing wrong with it. As a matter of fact, it was after church service on a particular Sunday that I approached my new gf, immediately after the closing prayer, I went outside to wait for her and when I saw her,I summoned the courage to approach her. We had a few conversation before I asked of her phone number, at first, she refused to give me, but when the gist was getting interesting, she then said I should take the number, the rest is history.
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Panshow:
Well, I don't know about to engage a girl but talking about approaching a girl, then I see nothing wrong with it. As a matter of fact, it was after church service on a particular Sunday that I approached my new gf, immediately after the closing prayer, I went outside to wait for her and when I saw her,I summoned the courage to approach her. We had a few conversation before I asked of her phone number, at first, she refused to give me, but when the gist was getting interesting, she then said I should take the number, the rest is history.
Thanks man! I really appreciate. But, i am actually talking about engage
Re: Can I Engage A Sister Inside The Church? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2015
spidey77:
U de find comment abi...if u like engage am for ur pot of soup, Nigerians no.go remember am pass 2mao
Be careful with your use of English...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go On And Marry Her? / I Have A Good News And A Bad News(tbh) / Mohammed Abad With Bionic Penis To Lose His Virginity At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.