Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,293 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Top 6 Useful Blackberry Shortcuts You Must Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 6 Useful Blackberry Shortcuts You Must Know (659 Views)

These Are The Top 6 Smartphone Trends That Will Dominate Next Year -naijatechguy / 6 Useful Things To Do When You’ve Broken Your Phone / Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Useful Blackberry Shortcuts You Must Know by kasysleek(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hello readers, today i am gonna share the top or best blackberry shortcuts every BlackBerry user needs to know.

see pics below

WHAT ARE SHORTCUTS

Shortcuts are keys or combination of keys used to navigate or perform specific functions without passing through the long process, it’s also a way of getting things done quicker thus enhancing user experience.
Mainly used on computers and laptops shortcuts are also applicable to mobile device, smartphones among others.

So today I am going to share the top or best shortcuts for blackberry devices which you can use to speed things up a bit.

TOP BB SHORTCUTS

1* shortcut "W"
This shortcut is used in your browser. if you ever want to view your tabs without having to press the blackberry button then select tabs on your blackberry browser then simply press W.
Your tabs will display.

2* the "SPACE" button.
This to me is the coolest shortcut on blackberry just recently found out.

This shortcut is used to switch on flashlight without using any app.
To do this simply go to your video camera then press the space key, your flashlight will turn on without the use of any app (works on my BB perfectly)

Moving on to

3* shortcut "N and P"
As the letter implies, N is used to view the next file usually when you viewing or browsing through your pictures.
While P is use to view the previous file.

4* shortcut "R"
This is simply used to refresh your web browser page refresh web.

5* shortcut U
This is another very nice shortcut.
If you're the type that gets lots of messages then this shortcut will be of use to you.
Shortcut "U" takes you to any new or old messages that is marked unread (message that you haven't read yet) on your device.

6*ALT + Left Shift + DEL (soft reset)

This is the most helpful shortcut by far.
Blackberry users know that it is very essential during BIS or BBC activation to remove or pull out the battery.
without passing through the stress of constantly removing your blackberry battery you can simply press the following keys on your device to reset or reboot your blackberry without removing the battery.

Note: To use number 1 and 4 you need to enable shortcuts on your blackberry browser.
To do this simply

*go to your browser
*press the blackberry button
*select option
*then click on "enable keyboard shortcuts"

So that it!!
Hope you are now rocking device better with these shortcuts.
Have any new shortcuts please share by using the comment box..

Was this helpful?
Feel free to comment if you have any questions or contribution.

see here>>http://kasysleek..com/2015/10/top-6-blackberry-shortcuts-you-need-to-know.html

3 Likes

Re: Top 6 Useful Blackberry Shortcuts You Must Know by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nice
Re: Top 6 Useful Blackberry Shortcuts You Must Know by kasysleek(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Nice
thanks
Re: Top 6 Useful Blackberry Shortcuts You Must Know by kesprime(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
These shortcuts don't work on BB10 devices oh
Re: Top 6 Useful Blackberry Shortcuts You Must Know by kasysleek(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
kesprime:
These shortcuts don't work on BB10 devices oh

doesnt maybe few of dem
Re: Top 6 Useful Blackberry Shortcuts You Must Know by augster(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
I once used my curve 4 without trackpad for two weeks...shortcuts are so cool.
Need to get anything fast from Jumia? Then lemme do that for you. I'm a Sales rep

(1) (Reply)

How do i root my Camon C5. And all install xposed framework / Cheap Call Application / How Can I Update My LG G3 That Is On T-mobile network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.