Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! (2982 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / I Don’t Think Buhari Is Naive - Alhassan Declares After Visiting Aso Rock / Homosexuals Throw Human Excrement At Christians, Wipe Their Anuses With Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by dinachi(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
When we warned our Igbo brothers about supporting Ijaw people, they failed to listen! It was former president Jonathan who threw the first salvo when he declared PDP an Ijaw party. Then the acting PDP national chairman,another Ijaw man delivered the coup de grace by zoning the presidency to the north. But I am not suprised one bit. We have always known that when the chips are down, Ijaws always side with the north. They betrayed Igbos during the civil war and they betray them again. Ofcourse Ijaw spokesperson Tonye barcanista and co will still try to defend this brigandage and may end up still decieving more fools. My Igbo brothers how market na?

8 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
dinachi:
When we warned our Igbo brothers about supporting Ijaw people, they failed to listen! It was former president Jonathan who threw the first salvo when he declared PDP an Ijaw party. Then the acting PDP national chairman,another Ijaw man delivered the coup de grace by zoning the presidency to the north. But I am not suprised one bit. We have always known that when the chips are down, Ijaws always side with the north. They betrayed Igbos during the civil war and they betray them again. Ofcourse Ijaw spokesperson Tonye barcanista and co will still try to defend this brigandage and may end up still decieving more fools. My Igbo broth

ers how market na?

At least you should give us details of how and where the ijaws betrayed them . mind you concerning the civil war, everything has been buried and forgotten.
So go ahead and give us your details or fact to back your point.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Stephansmily(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Correction..derz no such tin as 'naïve igbos'. Any igbo who u think is naïve is only pretending.

2 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by dinachi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

At least you should give us details of how and where the ijaws betrayed them . mind you concerning the civil war, everything has been buried and forgotten.
So go ahead and give us your details or fact to back your point.
Nothing has been buried about the civil war until property of Igbos tagged abandoned properties by the evil Ijaw governor of old Rivers state Alfred Diete Spiff is returned. After the massive support for jonathan by Igbos all they could get as rewards is jonathan declaring PDP an Ijaw party and the zoning of the presidency to the north. That is wicked betrayal, s second time.

4 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by simplycarro: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
PDP is of course an Ijaw party, willed to them by Northerners, Igbos are just tagging along the Ijaws.

9 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by dustmalik: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin now that is funny.
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently living in the north, An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with them but respond with fire when they cross my red line. to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's path. The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion. secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos have such leverage why try to use is against us in Yoruba land?? now the akure youths having observed you people are rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses you Igbos now play victims, please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to worry about, cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh. just an advice. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
dinachi:

Nothing has been buried about the civil war until property of Igbos tagged abandoned properties by the evil Ijaw governor of old Rivers state Alfred Diete Spiff is returned. After the massive support for jonathan by Igbos all they could get as rewards is jonathan declaring PDP an Ijaw party and the zoning of the presidency to the north. That is wicked betrayal, s second time.
Are you Igbo and your property of the people you know or yours have not been returned? Are you ijaw? Do you live in rivers? If you know you didn't fall in any of these, I don't think you know what you are saying...

Last time I checked those properties were returned to the rightful owners and igbos are still getting more properties there in rivers.
What are brothers for?

As for Ijaw, I don't think we feel betrayed at all. We understand the fact that Jonathan failed so is of no use pointing fingers. The party needs to have their power returned and they can't do that without including the northern in the scheme. Igbos are already supporting PDP directly and indirectly. They have really developed that soft spot for PDP same with APGA.

Any Igbo feeling betrayed is mistaken BC majority of them supports the fact that if zoning the ticket will revive glory of PDP then so be it.
Meanwhile APGA is still another option for the Igbo's.

And on that note am reaching the Ijaw People to stand firm, on behalf of all Igbo's home and abroad we do share your grievance. We solidly are behind you guys...
Zoning the president ticket to the north is the only way to destabilize APC. So we welcome it with both arms.
God bless you all.

6 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
What nonsense!

APC and their minions are trying so hard to cause problems between the ever loving Ijaws and the enterprising Igbos. I see that since the PDP 2019 zoning was announced, the APC heirarchy and their foot-soldiers have been greatly unsettled. They have resorted to different schemes to cause division. Otherwise, how does the arrangement relate with the Ijaws? Was it not an Igboman that chaired the committee that made the recommendation? Are the Igbos not in pole position to clinch the VP slot? Is PDP owned by the Ijaws?

My advice to APC is that they should start coming to terms with reality. Power is changing hands in 2019

3 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by dinachi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Another Igbo man who has willingly surrendered as an Ijaw s1ave! No single Igbo siezed property have been returned. The only thing they returned is foolishness. Igbos are now the gullible tribe.

5 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by mej67: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Tomorrow is Sunday.

Let tomorrow be an Igbo-free day. A day Yorubas will focus on their own progress for once and leave Igbos alone.

Yoruba youths on Nairaland have zeroed in on Igbos like there is nothing else to discuss. This is clearly a sign of some malady (disease). Or is it acute inferiority complex?

Can someone, in the spirit of Igbo-free day tomorrow analyse how many times Igbo members of this forum has called out any other tribe.

Youths of O'dua land, there is the issue of falling education standards, unemployment, rampant thuggery, rape(no.1 zone in the country), ritual murder and human sacrifice, etc., plaguing your society. Please face it and leave the Igbos. You are retarding and stunting your progress by your over-focus on Igbos. Meanwhile, all those ttention has not succeeded in slowing them or anything down. Move on, dear brothers.

Lets observe Igbo-free day tomorrow please.

8 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by dinachi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
What nonsense!

APC and their minions are trying so hard to cause problems between the ever loving Ijaws and the enterprising Igbos. I see that since the PDP 2019 zoning was announced, the APC heirarchy and their foot-soldiers have been greatly unsettled. They have resorted to different schemes to cause division. Otherwise, how does the arrangement relate with the Ijaws? Was it not an Igboman that chaired the committee that made the recommendation? Are the Igbos not in pole position to clinch the VP slot? Is PDP owned by the Ijaws?

My advice to APC is that they should start coming to terms with reality. Power is changing hands in 2019
Any Igbo man who still listens to this Ijaw man blab about PDP and power should be arrested, drawn and quatered and then shot for being the worlds most foolish man!
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by cleatoris: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
I thought Uche Secondus was ibo. Never knew he is ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by mej67: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
The Igbos don't have any problem with PDP's zoning 2019 arrangements.

Sen. Ike Ekweremmadu is arguably the highest office holder in PDP as the Deputy President of the Senate, and he is Igbo. He was part of the decision and it is a wise one. It is just a matter of winning strategy. With a northern candidate in PDP, the northern vote will be split and the Igbos will vote enbloc as usual.

Southwest is 50:50 that is why they initally started blaming the Igbos for their voting pattern of putting all the eggs in one basket. Igbos will do exactly the same thing 2019. That is why APC is worried.

We love Ijaws like our blood brother please.

Guys, it is not who is President that is the final goal. Igbos are in strong reckoning in Nigeria's politics of today and it will only increase. Take a good look at President Buhari's cabinet being cleared by the senate and you will see that the Igbos, instead of being punished are taking center stage once again.

Quote me, mainstream Igbos are not against the 2019 zoning by PDP. We are very happy with it, in fact.

dinachi:

Any Igbo man who still listens to this Ijaw man blab about PDP and power should be arrested, drawn and quatered and then shot for being the worlds most foolish man!

3 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Abagworo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Are you Igbo and your property of the people you know or yours have not been returned? Are you ijaw? Do you live in rivers? If you know you didn't fall in any of these, I don't think you know what you are saying...

Last time I checked those properties were returned to the rightful owners and igbos are still getting more properties there in rivers.

Be careful and verify before comments. No property was returned and Igbos have forgoten about it. We are living peacefully among mostly Ikwerres in Rivers State and they never took our properties except in very few personal circumstances as found everywhere.
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by winniz: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
dinachi:
Another Igbo man who has willingly surrendered as an Ijaw s1ave! No single Igbo siezed property have been returned. The only thing they returned is foolishness. Igbos are now the gullible tribe.

This Yoruba man, ain't you tired of saying same thing over and over again?

1 Like

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by dinachi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
winniz:

This Yoruba man, ain't you tired of saying same thing over and over again?
Ijaw s1ave, how market?
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by dinachi(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
Any Igbo man who still supports the Ijaw party PDP is mentally deranged!
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by winniz: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
[s][/s]dinachi:

Ijaw s1ave, how market?[s][/s]

Gambari slave, you agent of division should mind your business and leave Ijaws alone.
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by basilo101: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
yorubas are warming up to take over in 2019, PDPs zoning the presidency to the north is a pain in their arse. let me see hw far u can go without ur southern brothers
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by winniz: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
[s][/s]dinachi:
Any Igbo man who still supports the Ijaw party PDP is mentally deranged![s][/s]

This Yoruba man, why are you so pained Igbos are still supporting PDP? Igbos don't give a damn about your hateful and bigoted APC party, so just get lost!
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by basilo101: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently
living in the north,
An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and
ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with
them but respond with fire when they cross my red line.
to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure
incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low
for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn
the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths
decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition
but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers
they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's
path.
The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he
did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace
loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not
in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm
reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion.
secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba
akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even
apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are
weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind
you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will
insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos
have such leverage why try to use is against us in Yoruba
land??
now the akure youths having observed you people are
rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses
you Igbos now play victims,
please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba
culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to
worry about,
cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them
on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh.
just an advice. God bless Nigeria.
agberoism in the palace of a traditiional ruler? Lol, i guess the fulanis who took ilorin and kidnapped Falae are the best human to visit yorubaland.
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
basilo101:

agberoism in the palace of a traditiional ruler? Lol, i guess the fulanis who took ilorin and kidnapped Falae are the best human to visit yorubaland.
since u igbos are now the mouth piece of the fulanis carry on just remember we will be there to flog senses to ur brain anytime any day thank me later dunce.
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by OBAGADAFFI: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
What nonsense!

Edwin Clark most also be an A PC minion.

1 Like

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Abagworo:

Be careful and verify before comments. No property was returned and Igbos have forgoten about it. We are living peacefully among mostly Ikwerres in Rivers State and they never took our properties except in very few personal circumstances as found everywhere.

Is verified.
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Abagworo(m): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Is verified.

By who? My family is directly involved so tell that to those outside Rivers State. Ijaws did nothing to Igbos in 2015 politics. Jonathan is Jonathan and not Ijaw. The North have always been the traditional ally of South-south and were the ones that gave Jonathan power. Jonathan wanted to go beyond agreed term and Igbos knowingly agreed to be used as the bait.

Jonathan knew it was impossible to win but chose to contest because of pride. The Igbos killing themselves and fighting Yorubas or Northerners over Jonathan are the fools here.

1 Like

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Abagworo:

By who? My family is directly involved so tell that to those outside Rivers State. Ijaws did nothing to Igbos in 2015 politics. Jonathan is Jonathan and not Ijaw. The North have always been the traditional ally of South-south and were the ones that gave Jonathan power. Jonathan wanted to go beyond agreed term and Igbos knowingly agreed to be used as the bait.

Jonathan knew it was impossible to win but chose to contest because of pride. The Igbos killing themselves and fighting Yorubas or Northerners over Jonathan are the fools here.

You are seriously not making a point. Are you Igbo?
Why do you think Igbo's are killing themselves over Jonathan?... That was pretty lame BC am not. Jonathan is a failure,he got no vision.
But that won't make me to have an atom of grudge on ijaw people ...
They are my brothers even Jonathan.
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Abagworo(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

You are seriously not making a point. Are you Igbo?
Why do you think Igbo's are killing themselves over Jonathan?... That was pretty lame BC am not. Jonathan is a failure,he got no vision.
But that won't make me to have an atom of grudge on ijaw people ...
They are my brothers even Jonathan.

Because Igbos have generally refused to move on at least on social network. The OP thinks Ijaws did wrong by moving on and joining Buhari.

1 Like

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 18, 2015
Abagworo:

Because Igbos have generally refused to move on at least on social network. The OP thinks Ijaws did wrong by moving on and joining Buhari.

I guess he is so much very disappointed.
Buhari is the president until 2019. So many has moved on except few people like op that thinks politics is a way to divide people. In politics there is no permanent enemy or friends that's just it.

But outside politics your brother is a brother. Politics can never be a way of life BC is dynamic.
Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by dinachi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

I guess he is so much very disappointed.
Buhari is the president until 2019. So many has moved on except few people like op that thinks politics is a way to divide people. In politics there is no permanent enemy or friends that's just it.

But outside politics your brother is a brother. Politics can never be a way of life BC is dynamic.
Until Igbos understand that Ijaws duped them with Jonathan, they wont be able to make any political progress! Many Igbos were busy shouting themselves hoarse over PDP and Jonathan but all they got in response is zoning of the presidency to the north. The Ijaws have effectively wiped their political ass with the tissue paper minded Igbos and discarded them in the political thrash bin after milking them politically. Only Igbo fools still listen to barcanista.

1 Like

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by naijaking1: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
When easterners were massacred by forces indirectly supported by Gowon government, it was the Easter house of chiefs that urged Ojukwu to go to war. One of the Ijaw chiefs actually suggested the name Biafra as the name of the new eastern Nigeria nation. When the war actually started, Ijaws saw the advantages of switching sides. And they mostly did.
Carry forward to 2012, an Ijaw chief made himself the #1 adviser to GEJ, that same chief just denied that Gej was fit for the office last week.
Sounds familiar.

2 Likes

Re: How Ijaws Used Naive Igbos To Wipe Their Political Arse! by abduljabbar4(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
What nonsense!

Dont worry barcanista by 2019 you will start deleting your posts again. No one can stand against Buhari in the north as it is right now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

no / Tinubu To Jonathan In 2012: Subsidy Removal Will Bring Hardship On The People / Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.