Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. (6021 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sorry no list this time

MAN ;
Before you can call yourself a man you must be or have:
¤ be POTENT
¤ have HOUSE (rent/own)
¤ have bank balance of not less than 100k
¤ support family and help friends
¤ own private ride
¤ be educated or rich

WOMAN ;
you don't need much just have BREAST,ASS and PUSSY. You are a woman.

All are mandatory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
You're trying to say a woman is just a sex material, meant only to satisfy a man's sexual desires.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy,a lady must be independent before tittling herself a woman..
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You're trying to say a woman is just a sex material, meant only to satisfy a man's sexual desires.
that is what some guys think.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
100k is still broke now!!. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You don't have to post what you are thinking or what you think of women

2 Likes

Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Sorry no list this time

MAN ;
¤ be POTENT
¤ have HOUSE (rent/own)
¤ own private ride
¤ be educated or rich

WOMAN ;
you need to be re_orientated.....

7 Likes

Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
that is what some guys think.
... That's a bad line of thought, Unfortunately, Some ladies present themselves as such.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
KiidaACE:
not less than 100k undecided
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
KiidaACE:
no worry,get dat one first.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy,a lady must be independent before tittling herself a woman..
that's optional, you can choose not to but guys have no choice.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

You don't have to post what you are thinking or what you think of women
You were the one who posted it, I was only elaborating.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
that's optional, you can choose not to but guys have no choice.
u have no choice,stop generalizing it.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... That's a bad line of thought, Unfortunately, Some ladies present themselves as such.
sad sad..
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You were the one who posted it, I was only elaborating.
that's not what I posted or what I meant undecided
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u have no choice,stop generalizing it.
undecided yes we have no choice
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
not less than 100k undecided
okay,,buh u could up it a lil bit..
To me,,not less than 500k,,,300k tops.
Sorry,just my opinion. undecided
nowadays,even a student can boast of a 100k bank balance.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
that's not what I posted or what I meant undecided
The only thing you could mention for the women are: Ass, Breast_, Va-gi-na and you expect one not to think that's what you meant to say...? undecided
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Sorry no list this time

MAN ;
¤ be POTENT√
¤ have HOUSE (rent/own)√
¤ have bank balance of not less than 100k√
¤ support family and help friends√
¤ own private ride
¤ be educated or rich

LIKE IF YOU GET IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
KiidaACE:
okay,,buh u could up it a lil bit..
To me,,not less than 500k,,,300k tops.
Sorry,just my opinion. undecided
nowadays,even a student can boast of a 100k bank balance.
rich student not an average student.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The only thing you could mention for the women are: Ass, Breast_, Va-gi-na and you expect one not to think that's what you meant to say...? undecided
that's what they needed the most, must have those to be called a woman others are optional.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
that's what they needed the most, must have those to be called a woman others are optional.
If that's the case, Why didn't you call things like: Penis, Abs, moustache for the men folks?
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If that's the case, Why didn't you call things like: Penis, Abs, moustache for the men folks?
a boy has those to be called a man you need more that that.

You need what I listed.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
I observed that the OPs Ideal man doesn't have a source of income, buut manages to posses all his possessions by God knows which means.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
vfactor:
I observed that the OPs Ideal man doesn't have a source of income, buut manages to posses all his possessions by God knows which means.
ofcourse you must have a job do these things fall from sky? undecided
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
ofcourse you must have a job do these things fall from sky? undecided

Not compulsory dude! Some boys get monthly allowances from dad, stay in rented apartments, drive fancy cars and help a few friends out.....so?
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by HomieQuan(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
i wonder oo
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Haywhymido(m): 4:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Bashing bashing bashing, dat is all what i 4see 4 dis op.
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Chilops(f): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Sorry no list this time

MAN ;
¤ be POTENT
¤ have HOUSE (rent/own)
¤ own private ride
¤ be educated or rich

WOMAN ;

All are mandatory
You still see women as sex object? It is either u r high on osogbo weed or u r still living in the stone age!!! Your brain need to be formatted

1 Like

Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

thats the way some guys reason......smh
Re: Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2015
Chilops:

You still see women as sex object? It is either u r high on osogbo weed or u r still living in the stone age!!! Your brain need to be formatted
you wear slutty dresses to catch my attention isn't that what a sex object would do?

You wear fake items to appear beautiful to deceive me isn't that what sex object would do?

Is it not your body you use to get what you want? Isn't that what sex object would do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. / My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted / My Sister's Husband Is Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.