Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU (6846 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Greater Than Tinubu,pls Stop Comparing Both. / Opinion: Fashola may not be a saint, but better than Tinubu 100times - Happiness / Opinion: Atiku Is A Better Chess Player Than Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by kubumilano(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
kolajoo:
Gbam you nailed it bro. @Op shey u understand now? I have a clip i can send to your whatsapp to back what Tinubu owns
Na So Bro...Comparing Jagaban to Ikeji..is like comparing Kolajoo to Saraki...Lol...No vex OO
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by kolajoo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
kubumilano:
Na So Bro...Comparing Jagaban to Ikeji..is like comparing Kolajoo to Saraki...Lol...No vex OO
Smiles, I will hammer than Saraki someday cheesy
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by kubumilano(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
kolajoo:
Smiles, I will hammer than Saraki someday cheesy
AMEN...Dats OUR PRAYERS...We no forbid to be there.
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by obontami: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

dont av ur time tonite. peace

Dickrider u no get sense at all
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by obontami: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Amugbo

Hahaha weyrey ni bobo searching4love yen

Igbo tin damu opolo re
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by TurningPD: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]It's not the by making excuses with what you have but committing yourself to the greater goo the lord has set for you. juist like king Solomon in the Bible, he asked for what is most important than material things which......
there is no excuse for foolishness...... Go and read this book from Past Daniel Adebayo called The unknown secret to king Solomon's Wealth. follow the link below
http://turningpointdiscovery.com/#
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by Rotimi47: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
searching4love:

will u dare compare bourdillon to Banana island stop believing the hype bro. Linda might be richer than him
Laugh of the century!!! Only a dullard would believe that linda's house ain't based on mortgage; it's funny the way some people reason.

Let Op compare the cost of Tinubu's private jet to Linda's mortgage house; i believe Linda would faint if she read the post comparing her to Tinubu in terms of Worth because she know that Davido can change her money to coins not to talk of Tinubu.

Finally, Op should know that Tinubu's bouillon house cost 600million Naira as at 2007, please factor that to Linda's mortgage house that cost a rumoured 750million in 2015.
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by mapet: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
... I am not so amazed by the crap reasoning capability of the OP, in fact I am bemused at the generation of youths we raise now adays........

of what intellectual value is this your post?

and these are the one clamouring to lead the country?

God help us
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by SUPERBLOOM(f): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Considering the fact that Linda just moved to a mansion of N850M in banana island while the over hyped tinubu lives in a low cost area of ikoyi means tinubu is not as rich as they paint him to be. Everybody wants a good life and i believe living in banana island among the likes of Adenuga, Dangote and Dantata might be tinubu's dream. Linda is a billionaire in dollars despite the fact that she's not in politics. I just want my readers to know that without looting tinubu may never come close to Linda.

i am a Yoruba man before u tag me an Igbo but i wont hide the obvious truth. Linda might be richer than Tinubu
. Eeya you have deactivated. You time to shine is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by coolitempa(f): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:
. Eeya you have deactivated. You time to shine is here

Too many idiotssss on nairaland.
Re: REASONS WHY LINDA IKEJI MIGHT BE RICHER THAN TINUBU by wirinet(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2022
TurningPD:
[color=#990000][/color]It's not the by making excuses with what you have but committing yourself to the greater goo the lord has set for you. juist like king Solomon in the Bible, he asked for what is most important than material things which......
there is no excuse for foolishness...... Go and read this book from Past Daniel Adebayo called The unknown secret to king Solomon's Wealth. follow the link below
http://turningpointdiscovery.com/#
Leave story. King Solomon's wealth was a fable, just like most stories of the old testament.

There was no way the King of a small canaanite desert tribe with little or no natural resources richer than Egypt at any time in the past.

Where is the evidence of King Solomon's wealth today. King Tutankhamen wealth was found in Egypt. His coffin alone is worth hundreds of millions of dollars in today's value. And we have not even started talking about the pyramids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Biography Of Edward Onoja, New Kogi Deputy Gov / Nigeria’s Ports Record 59.5% Increase In Vessel Calls, 80.1% In Gross Tonnage / I Will Not Run From EFCC- Governor Ortom Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.