Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria (34450 Views)

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. / Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 2:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Saintpaul2477:
Please i just order for bitcoin, reply my email

For future reference; this thread is not monitored.

You can always contact us through the listed channel on the website https://nairaex.com/contact
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 2:15am On Jun 05, 2016
How to place an order?

Customers can place order for buy and sell trades on our website and once the payment is confirmed by our system, we automatically transferred the Naira to your bank account or the bitcoin to your wallet address.

How to buy bitcoin

Register NairaEx account and verify your phone number. Don't forget to add country code to the phone number.

Once you logged in, verify your NairaEx account by uploading your government issued photo ID (Go to profile/identification).

Go to payment information tab and enter your bank account details.

Then go to the dashboard, select buy bitcoin, choose Naira bank account, enter the bitcoin amount, your bitcoin address and submit. The next page will show you Nairaex bank account details, deposit the Naira there and send us the confirmation, you will get your bitcoin within 1-4 hours

How to sell bitcoin

Register NairaEx account & verify your phone number. (Don't forget to add country code to the phone number).

Once you logged in, go to payment information tab and enter the bank account details you want us to pay into.

Then go to the dashboard, select Sell bitcoin, confirm the bank account, enter the bitcoin amount and Submit.

The next page will show you the bitcoin address where you'll send the bitcoin to. Once you sent us the bitcoin, you will get your Naira within 1-4 hours
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Saintpaul2477: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please i other for bitcoin, and almost three hours now and i don't see it in my wallet,
Please help me out ,my email address seanpaul4real2477@gmail.com ,and my wallet address 19aKxZAcZwT71RQWkWz5wRHERsmDiyH3NL...
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Saintpaul2477:
Please i other for bitcoin, and almost three hours now and i don't see it in my wallet,
Please help me out ,my email address seanpaul4real2477@gmail.com ,and my wallet address 19aKxZAcZwT71RQWkWz5wRHERsmDiyH3NL...

Your account has been funded as always grin

For future reference; this thread is not monitored. Your email to us is okay wink
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
If you having issues accessing our website, please use Mozilla browser. The site will be updated soon. Thanks
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Website is now back to normal, you can use any browser to access it.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:18am On Jul 05, 2016
BUY AND SELL BITCOIN IN NIGERIA AT [url]WWW.NAIRAEX.COM[/url]
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
How real are all these people claiming to exchange bitcoins for naira. I hope that they are not scammers.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:40am On Jul 06, 2016
sexymedico:
How real are all these people claiming to exchange bitcoins for naira. I hope that they are not scammers.

Every Bitcoin transaction is publicly recorded on the network, which means all trades are verifiable. This is an online business with solid reputation among bitcoin users in Nigeria.

NairaEx is popular bitcoin exchange in Nigeria, you can see over 77% traffic coming from Nigeria and rest from the home country.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/nairaex.com#trafficstats
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2016
May this special day brings peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. Happy Eid Mubarak!
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
BUY 360 NAIRA AND SELL 335 BITCOIN AT [url]WWW.NAIRAEX.COM[/url]
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
How to sell bitcoin in Nigeria

Register NairaEx account & verify your phone number. (Don't forget to add country code to the phone number).

Once you logged in, go to payment information tab and enter the bank account details you want us to pay into.

Then go to the dashboard, select Sell bitcoin, confirm the bank account, enter the bitcoin amount and Submit.

The next page will show you the bitcoin address where you'll send the bitcoin to. Once you sent us the bitcoin, you will get your Naira within 1-4 hours
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Fast weekend funding for bitcoins and perfect money in Nigeria available at http://nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
SELL Bitcoin at 340 Naira at www.nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:33am On Jul 27, 2016
SELL BITCOIN 347-350 NAIRA
SELL PERFECT MONEY 340 NAIRA

Go to www.nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Sell $1 worth of bitcoin at 350 Naira at www.nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2016
SELL your Bitcoin to us at 353 now at www.nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2016
BUY and SELL BITCOIN / PERFECT MONEY in Nigeria with the best rates at www.nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Exciting news! We've increased our SELL rates - Sell bitcoin and perfect money to us now at www.nairaex.com

BEST RATES IN TOWN!

Need help? We're always here for you. Chat with a Live Person on the website, BBM, whatsapp and other social media
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2016
SELL BITCOIN at www.nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
BUY and SELL BITCOIN and PERFECT MONEY online in Nigeria at www.nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Sell/Buy Bitcoin & Perfect Money in Nigeria at http://nairaex.com . Instant funding within hours of payment confirmation. Average processing time is less than 30 minutes depends on how soon we get the bank alert and your bitcoin received 1 confirmation.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Bitcoin Today's rate:
BUY: 390 Naira
SELL: 365 Naira

Bitcoin Rate are based on the current bitcoin to usd rate around the world without no fees included.

Go to nairaex.com and place your order!
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2016
Good morning,
BUY and SELL Bitcoin and Perfect Money at www.nairaex.com

Affordable rates!
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Sell bitcoin 370 naira & Perfect Money 365 online at nairaex.com with our state-of-the-art currency order management system and secure exchange service.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Bitcoin Is Money, See How You Can Make Money Buying and Selling Bitcoin Online with Naira in Nigeria.

https://btc.ng/bitcoin-guide/how-to-make-money-with-bitcoin-in-nigeria/a

Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Buy and sell bitcoins and perfect money online in Nigeria at nairaex.com

100% secured and 24/7 Customer support
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 2:28am On Sep 10, 2016
BUY and Sell bitcoins & PM in Nigeria at www.nairaex.com
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Happy Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim customers and may the blessings of Allah be with you always.
Re: Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2016
BUY Bitcoin at $1/435 Naira
SELL Bitcoin at $1/410- Naira

Our 1 Bitcoin to USD is based on the global bitcoin trading rate without any fees included.

Go to www.nairaex.com to place your order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty / Guide to Create a Fully Functional PayPal Personal Account / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.