Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc (5676 Views)

Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. / 15 Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of A Girl’s Life (with Pictures) / My Sexcapades In College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Nope. Not under age. She was as a matter of fact, a few years older than i am. She just had to respect the D. gringrin

Happened about 2yrs ago.

I learned my lesson bro. wink
Your younger sister's friend. Few years older than you?? undecided
Sh*t happens
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Larablink(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
dmola:

I like ur Monika
really thanks.
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Your younger sister's friend..2 years older than you?? undecided
Sh*t happens
Yup. Most of her friends dnt know that they're way older than she is. She aint all that little.
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Nope. Not under age. She was as a matter of fact, a few years older than i am. She just had to respect the D. gringrin

Happened about 2yrs ago.

I learned my lesson bro. wink

Maybe she got more than she'd anticipated actually and went wtf! cheesy .. Hapind to me last year with a now ex. My friend next door now calls me 'this is too big' for he was passing by my window when that chick said so cheesy cheesy

The only exception will maybe be when its a quickie in a club's restroom. Am actually looking forward to doing that lol
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:
Yup. Most of her friends dnt know that they're way older than she is. She aint all that little.
let's see her pics n yours
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
Mr M grin grin
I don't know who's Mrs X cry

Ms E...
Mrs X is well known to you smiley
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
handsomeclouds:
let's see her pics n yours
Dont go nowhere man, just chill, i'll soon serve you our pics for your viewing pleasure.
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Macgreat(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
Non.

observing y'all
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
TrapLORD:

Ms E...

Mrs X is well known to you smiley
grin okay bae
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
pinceprinz:

Maybe she got more than she'd anticipated actually and went wtf! cheesy .. Hapind to me last year with a now ex. My friend next door now calls me 'this is too big' for he was passing by my window he told me when that chick said so cheesy cheesy

The only exception will maybe be when its a quickie in a club's restroom. Am actually looking forward to doing that lol

The gurl wasnt actually a rookie. We been smashing consecutively and she the type that keeps shifting backwards while you're tryna go deep. To cut the long story short, she kept shifting until she got to the wall and i pinned her there cheesy, my sis came knocking and i didnt wanna let go cos i know its gonna be another hurdle round my room if i do so i continued smashing.... and then after knocking for a few mins, the door squeeked open... cheesy
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
The gurl wasnt actually a rookie. We been smashing consecutively and she the type that keeps shifting backwards while you're tryna go deep. To cut the long story short, she kept shifting until she got to the wall and i pinned her there cheesy, my sis came knocking and i didnt wanna let go cos i know its gonna be another hurdle round my room if i do so i continued smashing.... and then after knocking for a few mins, the door squeeked open... cheesy
Oga ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Laveda:
Oga ooo grin
Goan sleep joor gringrin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
Goan sleep joor gringrin
After you grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 12:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Laveda:
After you grin
You too like this kyn gist grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
You too like this kyn gist grin
grin grin
You nko? undecided
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin You nko? undecided
I am born again embarassed
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
I am born again embarassed
We are both born again cry you're my brother in the lord embarassed
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
I dey come cool

Typing ..........
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Laveda:
We are both born again cry you're my brother in the lord embarassed
Praise master Jebus embarassed
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
Praise master[b]Jebus[b]embarassed
undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Laveda:
undecided undecided
Cnt fxck with the name of the lord bae grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 12:37am On Oct 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
Cnt fxck with the name of the lord bae grin
You're still a sinner grin My partner in crime kiss
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Kingsley1000(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2015
mine was a sexcapede embarrasment,i bleeped for 3mins then cum,she asked me"are u done,are u tired"and was stil lying on the bed unclad,i felt ashamed

^next day,i took tremadole,i banged for an hour,she felt fire down there grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Kingsley1000(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2015
Laveda:
hmm,am suspectn u
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Kingsley1000(m): 6:46am On Oct 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
chai,i can imagine grin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
hmm,am suspectn u
undecided
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by dmola(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Larablink:
really thanks.

yeah guru moanin
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by joelsky: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
chai,i can imagine grin
I can only imagine lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Laveda:

you and traplord should go back and modify your previous posts.. U have derailed my thread na.. I will report you oo
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by TrapLORD(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2015
viickerz:

you and trap.lord should go back and modify your previous posts.. U have derailed my thread na.. I will report you oo
Derail?? Didnt i contribute?? Werent we the ones that brought life to your dead thread??
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Laveda(f): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2015
viickerz:

you and traplord should go back and modify your previous posts.. U have derailed my thread na.. I will report you oo
undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Akward Moments, Sexcapades, Embarrassing Moments, Etc by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2015
TrapLORD:
Derail?? Didnt i contribute?? Werent we the ones that brought life to your dead thread??
wich contribute, u were flirting with one chick ni joor! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only (photo) / Bro Code You Must Never Break (18+) / What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.