Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The King Of Gospel Hip Hop Is Born In Nigeria! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The King Of Gospel Hip Hop Is Born In Nigeria! (2568 Views)

Lovers Of Gospel Music. / Beware Hip Hop Is Evil Don't Be A Victim? / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The King Of Gospel Hip Hop Is Born In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2009
The King Of Gospel Hip Hop Is Born In Nigeria!

Nigerians have not heard nothing yet. Upcoming gospel artistes from Port Harcourt in a short while will take over the gospel music scene in Nigeria. This guy called MBT is currently working on his debut album and I tell you 97% of his songs are hit tracks - I have heard them.

MBT says his mission is to revitalise gospel hiphop in Nigeria and then in the world. He is also creating a style of rap he calls 'Conversational Rap.' Some holy folks do not belive in anything called gospel hip hop or gospel rap, one minister onced asked him since when did hip hop became gospel? MBT says he is not singing for those who do not like gospel hip hop but he is singing for those who like gospel hip hop and those who like the way he does gospel hip hop. He wishes to storm the Alaba market very soon.

This is one of my favourites which he just released to the public for his fans who have been waiting for long to feel this one while he keeps working on the album. It's called David Style. I bet you all, you would love it. Just download it from this link: http://www.4shared.com/file/102485117/4e83924a/DAVID_STYLE.html . It's a free mp3.  You can share this track with your friends but make sure you let them know that the artiste's name is MBT and he's from Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver / Lyrics: Lara George – Ko Le Baje / Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.