Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (72356 Views)

Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by laytoshtwo: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
TreasuredGlory:
God, pls remember me too.

For what,to write exam or to collect form for masters.You like to disturb God.

1 Like

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by k1centy: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bigmillz:
God please I want to be among this elite
How old are you presently?

1 Like

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by rukkyland(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
abeg any poor man pikin dey there?
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by CSTR2: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
kamez:
kudos to them book worms.

but funny thing is that they will never make Forbes billionaires list

and na that forbes list be my target. PhD won't give me that private jet I ve been longing for. or that 800mill mansion Linda ikeji just acquired.

"they will never"... imagine the height of negativity spouting out of your soul.Well,you are not a god ...you can't even alter the destiny of a house rat let alone a human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by aorta(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
PrinceNN:

its not always about money
nigga, net worth is important.......gat list of niggas without NCE but there net worth is astonishing!!!!
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
all of them passed through South West Eeayah!

3 Likes

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Vaxt(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
you forgot to add me, i got my phd at 15yrs, am now a prof, prof. djnonny, i was awarded at 21.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by EastLebanon(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
idowuswap:
Na yoruba get all the educational prestige pls check the names ooooo,where is animal igbo criminal peoples.well is to say the headline. Is about bank robbery in nigeria or cocaine or rape or 419 u will surely see igbos...thankssss
if you people like you can be 20 on that list,we are okay occupying the no.1 spot.

1 Like

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Fatherstruggle(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
NIGERIANS ARE ALWAYS GREAT! KUDOS!
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by PrinceNN(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
aorta:

nigga, net worth is important.......gat list of niggas without NCE but there net worth is astonishing!!!!

don't fail to see the big picture... money isn't everything....money... is just a benefit...
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by nigeriancuban: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
PrinceNN:

its not always about money
yes it is about money.you need money ,you need to pay your fees ...
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by oweman: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
Did someone observe Yoruba ' s are more on the list?

Yeah, we rule intellectually and academically. Just like Jagaban is brainly ruling the whole Federation

is that Dr. Dasuki guy also of the yoruba stock ?
Nigerians must stop this stupid thinking of being superior to th other especially the ibos whose crowd are mere shop boys !
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by banio: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
nigeriancuban:
please place another thread listing their net worth and wealth acquisitions pls

They certainly have endless value. Don't You know that if U say education is expensive, then try illiteracy. So they are too expensive to be quantified.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Adebowale89(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
I will see it as achievement when those that came from a poor background achieve that at the early age

how can a business man has a huge capital and still suffer on investment? is not done
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
k1centy:
How old are you presently?
23yrs
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by activelyA(f): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
Omo...
See my lecturer oo shocked shocked
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by UnimkeAk(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
Did someone observe Yoruba ' s are more on the list?

Yeah, we rule intellectually and academically. Just like Jagaban is brainly ruling the whole Federation

That's them; not you;
what can you say 4 yourself.
when will pple see ur name attached to a successful feat and say he is yoruba?
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
nigeriancuban:
please place another thread listing their net worth and wealth acquisitions pls
lol, bro Owo ni koko, if u like get am PhD for 12yrs
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Idoko619(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Can sm1 tell wat his employer at shell graduated with...is all abt d moni...hit LIKE if u r d nxt forbes billonaire.

1 Like

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by nigeriancuban: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
banio:

They certainly have endless value. Don't You know that if U say education is expensive, then try illiteracy. So they are too expensive to be quantified.
lol what are the values,you grow a grey hair and hulucinate around the street dead broke,even wole shoyinka the supposedly proff can even stand in the midst of IBO business illiterate tycoons...let the first world countries worry about getting more genius like Galileo and eisten to further their discoveries of more planets,for we fourth world countries that can barely keep our head(economy) above h20,we are up for the cash and nothing more or rather less

1 Like

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by homirefacuny(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
bendeco:
Dirty yorubas don dey open der wide dirty pit call mouth..... Were yoruba's dey wen chike obi was d 1st person to get phd for maths and emeagwari the world Computer wizard. Jst mention few Onitsha genius oo.. Without including other ibos... Proudly Onitsha Guy...

Dat war wey una dey invite go soon clear for una eyes.

We go soon fry those poor yoruba tailors here in Onitsha... as we did hausa/fulani here ... Una own no be case.
How old are you??
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by k1centy: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bigmillz:
23yrs
you're still young. No time is ever too late to set a new target and make things right.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by seunani(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
dem try kwam...but my hobby na billions witot stress no b books.....Yoruba pple are d greatest !!!! bravo..... where d trash Bra-Pharaoh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus / 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC / FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.