Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (72376 Views)

Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by mart2k(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
It's 3/5. But wait o, wetin ibo dey do for that list
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
king's college for life...bagged no 1 ;Dking's college for life...bagged no 1

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by God2man(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Interesting
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by shumuel(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kofacts

Op Come, is it possible to attain a Doctorate degree without first bagging a Masters degree ?

i don't believe that your number one
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by SmartMugu: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Are they billionaires yet?
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by haggdon: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
bendeco:
Dirty yorubas don dey open der wide dirty pit call mouth..... Were yoruba's dey wen chike obi was d 1st person to get phd for maths and emeagwari the world Computer wizard. Jst mention few Onitsha genius oo.. Without including other ibos... Proudly Onitsha Guy...

Dat war wey una dey invite go soon clear for una eyes.

We go soon fry those poor yoruba tailors here in Onitsha... as we did hausa/fulani here ... Una own no be case.
You are talking like a kid. Stop tribalism and enjoy your life.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by davereal(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
I love the 4th one because she's from private university. What some federal uni alumni will say: impossible! Anyways, I respect them all. It is not easy especially 4 and 5 from Nigerian universities.

1 Like

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by adorable29(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice one....

God helping me, will make my kids attain this feat!

All those saying money money money, why not appreciate them and waka to the next post...

Its not always about money! With all your money talk, how many of you have made the Nigeria youngest billionaire list?!

1 Like

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Dubemkelly(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
The 1st name on the list doesn't go well with me, finished and went for PhD without masters on the stretch, either the wrong info was given to suit her claims but the others are quite convincing
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Fraih(f): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
WOW
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congrats, but this certificate should go wit maturity. No maturity u hold on stil u mature bfor seeing a job
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Drabrah(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
ayindepremier:
Where are the acclaimed Nairaland gurus and grammarians here?

Abd, where are Patrick Obiahgbon or Obiaghuan (whatever I no be Edobo, I mean Edo grin) children on this list?

And lastly, Shout out to my Yoruba Goons, Niggas, and Fellas, you have been representing Nigeria at all capacity, Una no go fall yakata like BIA-FRAUD!

[b]#I NO BE ACADEMIC FANATIC, I'M JUST A FAN OF MONEY. grin
[/b]
My person we dey operate 4 same level jare, & we'll surely make the money, Big time!
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Drabrah(m): 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
datola:
Hmm, great achievement especially those who earned theirs in Nigeria. It's easier attaining such heights abroad.

They all entered (sic) university at young age.

Kudos!
Was surprised that any was on the list actually.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by ayindepremier: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Drabrah:

My person we dey operate 4 same level jare, & we'll surely make the money, Big time!

May God enlarge our coast!
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Jazzlite: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oga na haruna be that o....you go pay copyright o...

Onijagidijagan:
Number 2 is actually d youngest PHD holder in Africa, i don't know where dis flatie saw a phd Igbo has d number 1. this people wants to dominate everything by fire by force grin grin grin
Poor boy.

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by nursemyke: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Where is Prof Gulma of A.B.U Zaria? He bagged PhD at 25, COREN president even while a polytechnic teacher.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by chichriso: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
I know I will not make sense here but President of the Zoo should allow #Biafra go.

#FreeNnamdiKaluNow
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by STILESGANG: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Africa is really a cursed continent filled with a greedy and backward poulace whose sole aim in life is to lust after material things for the main purpose of showing off and oppressing the unfortunate ones among them.
A thread showcasing young achievers is created and the next thing this simpletons are asking for is how much money they have in their bank account.To them you deseve no respect or recognition if you are not shoving money in their faces(whether legal or illegal).No wonder majority takes to crime How can Africa ever develop when it is filled with people with archaic mentality like this?

2 Likes

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Seunolad1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Am one of the Accademic fanatic, my name 'll soon be there is just the matter of time. #Good luck to me#
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by tayotemowo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:
Did someone observe Yoruba ' s are more on the list?

Yeah, we rule intellectually and academically. Just like Jagaban is brainly ruling the whole Federation

I expected better from you to imagine that a Yoruba would be the first to spout this kind of rubbish when I've always been of the opinion that we Yorubas are the least tribalistic in this country and here you are blowing up my theory with a gigantic grenade launcher.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good.
But what matters most is what they can achieve with their PhDs.
Bill Gates, Michael Dell, my buddy Jeff Bezos of Amazon and other great achievers in IT don't have any PhD, but these PhD holders cannot do without using their inventions.
A friend with PhD said I should consider it and I replied that I don't need it, because what I need for what I am about to launch in IT does not require a PhD. In fact, none of these guys listed will understand the cloud computing.

~ https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

1 Like

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by ocholawealth(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nice to know they were able to obtain such feat at that age. If only i had a sponsor with enough dough i would have obtained my PhD at their age too.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by sexybaykay: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kofacts:

http://nigerianscholars.com/2015/10/5-youngest-phd-holders-in-nigeria.html
Forgot to add me. Got ma phd at 21. I dint just invite d news
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by bigbuddy01: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
awesome
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by kontrolbuoy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
PrinceNN:

its not always about money
I know dr adeyemi she's a lecturer in unilag dept of botany she doesn't even own a car.so nt all pple go to skul because of money some just desire the knowledge
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by vhykeeytor(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Prof. Ben Ayadi...executive governor of cross river state. @40...he's already a professor.
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by menshealth212: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!
LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN
NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.
No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!

Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by johne4c(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
gud
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
These are the kind of success stories I love reading about... Not Davido, this tonto dike that
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
k1centy:
you're still young. No time is ever too late to set a new target and make things right.
Bless you Bro for this. I need motivation like this
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
PrinceNN:

its not always about money
So what are you studying for? To work for charity?
Re: List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
STILESGANG:
Africa is really a cursed continent filled with a greedy and backward poulace whose sole aim in life is to lust after material things for the main purpose of showing off and oppressing the unfortunate ones among them.
A thread showcasing young achievers is created and the next thing this simpletons are asking for is how much money they have in their bank account.To them you deseve no respect or recognition if you are not shoving money in their faces(whether legal or illegal).No wonder majority takes to crime How can Africa ever develop when it is filled with people with archaic mentality like this?

Money is the medium by which humans measure earthly success or maybe success is by how much people u'v blessed. What I do know is, the reason africa has a lot of respect for dangote or bill gate, its because of their Money!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus / FG Approves 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / 11 Nigerian Universities Are Substandard – NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.