Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) (29966 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by ITSaWRAPPP: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by sage2(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Is she a wrestler?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=Ptoocool post=39105205][/quote]
am not scared with ur (dis) pix cos i know wot u r touching is empty cheesy
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by brainiacadeboi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
WASERE IS HERE DO U WANNA MAKE MONEY THIS YEAR? DO U WANNA GET A FREEBET? Place a N100 free bet thru this link www.wasere.com/freebet/07064281130 And u also get N100 when u refer ur friends
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by egedihenry: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
kheni28:
. Cool
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by ccaramel(f): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
HBD to their daughter but Foluke needs to lose weight. angry back in school(OAU) she used to be such a babe... Foluke palace back then. She will look like my mama beside me now. grin grin
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by samopeyemi: 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
That man is a strong man! Seems there are no more gym in Lagos.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by ademusiwa5: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by Balkan(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
That is Carol School. The best primary school in Ikeja. I love that school.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by ademusiwa5: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by Resodielle(f): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
miraclewonder:
Happy birthday cutie. Wishing you many more celebrations.
E like say na only boys dey her class?

... some of the boys and their pozzing tho.... see that one set hand like person wey wan dance shoki. lol.

Anyway! Happy birthday Angel! llnp
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by Ashure: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
looks like she is celebrating the birthday in her brother's school 'cos I can't see any of her friends. just a couple of boys. when she starts visiting boys school now they will start saying another thing. but na them show her the way.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Foluke, please register in a gym and the lord will bless you.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
See the topic : Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) Shuo! na me or Nairaland want throw the party for her b4?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by omarky(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dt boy swag no be 4 here o. Why d guy dey bone face? Naso dem Teachers teach am to dey pose 4 snapshot? Anyways, dey seems a happy family.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by tunde1200(m): 1:46am On Oct 19, 2015
What as Awo ti o jebure, ko n ki i se awo ire! Got to do with the topic?.

Boyooosa:
which one be first marriage? shey she leave hin present husband go celebrate fo ex-husband's house ni, abi na the writer de under the influence of ICE
MODIFIED*** E be like say na for the current husband house dem do am... op dont worry, comment ur reserve. Awo ti o jebure, ko n ki i se awo ire! i will never tell anybody the meaning and u can only know it if u r brn in the seventies plus being a yoruba fil watcher dat tym grin
Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2015
tunde1200:
What as Awo ti o jebure, ko n ki i se awo ire! Got to do with the topic?.

lol!!!!!!!!
Actually, i tot there was an error when the op mentioned 'the daughter she had for her first husband'. I was like: did she go to the ex-husband's house to celebrate the Bday and made the comment but later thot arround and discovered dat the Bday was celebrated in d step-daddy's Apartment (wharever). So, I needed to MODIFY, like seriously, appease to the gods for the misconception buh in order to do dat in a rich-cultured manner, I went by the way of Babalawo quoting BIble: I hope you have a better comprehension for my Parable.... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola & Her Hubby Throw Birthday Party For Their Daughter (Photos) by lilykach02(f): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2015
Durentt:
See ugly daughter. Meat-chew
u should be ashamed of ur self ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian C-ri Snow Dedicates His House In Abuja (Photos) / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus / Peter Okoye & Mo Abudu Peck (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.