Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (64037 Views)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Shymm3x: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

I will be honest with you and say this
IMHO
The restoration of Biafra is the catalyst for the true emancipation of the so called black man

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentence in bold - hence I'm a fan of the revolutionary idea behind Biafra. Albeit I'm not a fan of how Igbos naturally do things nor Kanu's approach. As a black man, I know Africa is the biggest baggage holding black people down. If Africa ever gets it right and break the shackles of perpetual darkness, mental slavery, neocolonialism, and underdevelopment - there will be an awakening in the black world. However, because Africa is the way it's - hence the black man is at the bottom of the totem pole of everything.

I agree that the first step in salvaging Africa would be to start redrawing the colonial map, which is more or less a stumbling block to fostering growth. However, I don't want to see us returning to the dark periods of brutal civil wars across the continent. Though bloodshed would be inevitable, but we also have to endeavour to keep it to the barest minimum. The wind of death is blowing across MENA for now and folks are redrawing the colonial maps, with blood in the sand and utter destruction everywhere. And sooner or later, the pivot will move towards Africa again (it's inevitable) and we all have to be prepared so as not to become part of the matrix, by being suicidal.

See, I support violence where necessary - especially when those going at it are evenly matched. If it were to be Igbos vs. Fulanis: I'd be the first to say go for it and defend yourselves against tyranny. However, when it's lopsided in favour of one side...violence should always be the last resort. I know David can always kill a Goliath but he'll need the required tools and adequate planning/vision for that. And right now, I don't think Igbos have what it takes nor the approach.

Personally, I think the first to achieving Biafra would be to get the folks from the old Eastern region on ya side. If at all you're going to get that country - those folks hold the ace to ya victory. But you have to come correct and pitch an offer they can't resist to them, telling them this a new new dawn and you're out to right the wrongs of the past. That's what Radio Biafra ought to be doing with propaganda and ultra-nationalism - with a promise of equity and autonomy in the new country. Not hate and discord. Also, like I told you yesterday, Yorubas only feel comfortable in Nigeria cos they know they've it best within the structure - like a one-eyed King in the land of the blind. Once they see that the other side is moving towards emancipating itself, trust me, they will start planning to leave as well - without interfering with what you lot are doing cos I doubt any Yoruba wants to be in the same country with Northerners. So, with that, you have another bloc out of the way and your battle will be limited to only the owners of Nigeria up North. And that's winnable.

Let me use the life of Malcolm X as an example cos I'm a son of Malcolm X. When he started out, he preached "by any means necessary". And in as much as that helped make AmeriKKKa embrace the lesser devil in MLK, so as not to deal with Malcolm X and Malcolm X's message was the catalyst that made MLK who he's. Even Malcolm X realised at a later stage in his life that you can't win against a superior force through violence, hence he opted for Pan-Africanism - for a more bigger base in his fight. Then he started preaching the emancipation of the black man through education and via making contacts with like-minded groups around the globe. Too bad he was killed before his latter pivot could bare fruit but his message lives in millions of us.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by johnserek: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

Future news -prophet cybertyrant

War

Nigerian troops captured

Negotiations on captured troops

Biafra makes attempt to annex Niger Delta and edo

Yorubas form Oduduwa republic and kick our Fulani Emir from Ilorin

Oduduwa recognised by U.N, USA and UK and other nations.

Niger Delta calls on Yoruba nation to check Igbo aggression

USA envies us –Kanu

Europe is Jealous of us- Obiano
After much lobbying Yorubas accept treaty to protect Niger delta

Sets up nuclear plant in Rivers that can wipe out ibo land in four minutes

Biafrans meet Fulani foreigner and ask for support to defeat Yorubas and annex Niger delta

Yorubas plant nuclear weapon in Kabba capable of whipping out Fulani from Nigeria

Igbo nation looks to isreal uk and usa for support but Yorubas in Diaspora block any form of military assistance

Igbos losing ground
Ijaw declares war on Igbo nation and annexes Imo state

Yorubas are cowards-Kanu

Biafrans head for Yoruba land and are faced with superior army strengths and roundly defeated

Yoruba empire annexes Anambra and Delta and renames it Anibara and Ilu Titun
Ijaw takes over other south east states

Oba Olokoade is installed as Oba of Anibara
Oba Akintoye Oba of Ilu Titun

Yoruba is declared the lingua franca

Kanu runs away to Sierra leone and converts citizenship
Igbo civilization is finally subdued and peace can return to West Africa

Some body say Amen

Oduduwa and Niger Delta republic sign Treaty of Waterways

Hausa people get their Kingdoms back

West Africa ready for greatness finally
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
Shymm3x:

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentence in bold - hence I'm a fan of the revolutionary idea behind Biafra. Albeit I'm not a fan of how Igbos naturally do things nor Kanu's approach. As a black man, I know Africa is the biggest baggage holding black people down. If Africa ever gets it right and break the shackles of perpetual darkness, mental slavery, neocolonialism, and underdevelopment - there will be an awakening in the black world. However, because Africa is the way it's - hence the black man is at the bottom of the totem pole of everything.

I agree that the first step in salvaging Africa would be to start redrawing the colonial map, which is more or less a stumbling block to fostering growth. However, I don't want to see us returning to the dark periods of brutal civil wars across the continent. Though bloodshed would be inevitable, but we also have to endeavour to keep it to the barest minimum. The wind of death is blowing across MENA for now and folks are redrawing the colonial maps, with blood in the sand and utter destruction everywhere. And sooner or later, the pivot will move towards Africa again (it's inevitable) and we all have to be prepared so as not to become part of the matrix, by being suicidal.

See, I support violence where necessary - especially when those going at it are evenly matched. If it were to be Igbos vs. Fulanis: I'd be the first to say go for it and defend yourselves against tyranny. However, when it's lopsided in favour of one side...violence should always be the last resort. I know David can always kill a Goliath but he'll need the required tools and adequate planning/vision for that. And right now, I don't think Igbos have what it takes nor the approach.

Personally, I think the first to achieving Biafra would be to get the folks from the old Eastern region on ya side. If at all you're going to get that country - those folks hold the ace to ya victory. But you have to come correct and pitch an offer they can't resist to them, telling them this a new new dawn and you're out to right the wrongs of the past. That's what Radio Biafra ought to be doing with propaganda and ultra-nationalism - with a promise of equity and autonomy in the new country. Not hate and discord. Also, like I told you yesterday, Yorubas only feel comfortable in Nigeria cos they know they've it best within the structure - like a one-eyed King in the land of the blind. Once they see that the other side is moving towards emancipating itself, trust me, they will start planning to leave as well - without interfering with what you lot are doing cos I doubt any Yoruba wants to be in the same country with Northerners. So, with that, you have another bloc out of the way and your battle will be limited to only the owners of Nigeria up North. And that's winnable.

Let me use the life of Malcolm X as an example cos I'm a son of Malcolm X. When he started out, he preached "by any means necessary". And in as much as that helped make AmeriKKKa embrace the lesser devil in MLK, so as not to deal with Malcolm X and Malcolm X's message was the catalyst that made MLK who he's. Even Malcolm X realised at a later stage in his life that you can't win against a superior force through violence, hence he opted for Pan-Africanism - for a more bigger base in his fight. Then he started preaching the emancipation of the black man through education and via making contacts with like-minded groups around the globe. Too bad he was killed before his latter pivot could bare fruit but his message lives in millions of us.
Cheers to you Shymex. Only if Nnamdi Kanu can cleave from his bigoted and violent approach to one of intellectual confrontation and diplomacy. The Biafran ideals needs to be preached about. People are eager to hear about what Biafra is all about, and why it is a better option to a stagnant Nigeria.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by omonnakoda: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Anyone remember the World Cup Finals from last year?

By the time they reached half-times the Brazilian fans were telling themselves, The Germans have played into our strategy grin grin
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by bonnelblack(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
OP, yours is a twisted logic and reasoning! How can arrest of a criminal be unlawful?
Let the so-called biafrans do their worst but I assure Nigeria will remain standing tall.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by princejayboss: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
omonnakoda:
tongue tongue
Do you really believe the red sea fable Seriously?

Bro I have gotten to this stage in science that I have look back an accept that there is God..
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by quickly: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Boko haram is doing there own no talking 2 much.

Nigerian army get too much work. Just know that those army have a mandate to defend the contraption called nigeria.

and nigeria is not the only contraption even USA is a contraption but they made it work after 225yrs.

tell me which country is not a contraption.

I yin bo go say u cannot eat ur cake and have it. The ibos are the most nomadic tribe in nigeria. What will happen to those ppl?

And also if
God say nigeria remain as na I'm give blessing to lugard to form nigeria wetin any body go do

NOTHING
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by omonnakoda: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
princejayboss:

Bro I have gotten to this stage in science that I have look back an accept that there is God..
What does that have to do with the Red Sea tale?
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by cybertyrant(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
johnserek:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

Future news -prophet johnserek

War

Nigerian troops captured

Negotiations on captured troops

Biafra makes attempts to block britain from penetrating Niger Delta minus edo

Yorubas form Oduduwa republic and kick our Fulani Emir from Ilorin with support from Biafra out of sympathy

Oduduwa recognised by U.N, USA and UK and other nations.

Niger Delta militants ambushes british warplane and takes control of the ship under nnamdi kanus command

USA coordinator tweet to US senators –Kanu

Britain to command nigeria army to battle-osibanjo

After much lobbying cuba accept treaty to protect oduduwa

Nnamdi kanu sets up fresh nuclear missiles in enugu north to fulfil his promise of bombarding nigeria

Biafrans meet putin and ask for support to be free and granting of referrendum fom UN

Yoruba terrorists plant nuclear weapon captured from nigeria army bought from iran in Kabba capable of whipping out half of fulani population in kano

Biafra looks to isreal ,france, usa for support but Yorubas in Diaspora tries to propagate falsehood and greed

Massarce in ilorin by fulanis

Ijaw raises 10,000 foot soldiers to help capture lagos

Yorubas are cowards-Kanu

Biafrans head for Yoruba land and are faced with superior army strengths

Oduduwa looses ekiti state as fulani install emir in ado-ekiti

Ijaw is really proving they are sorry-kanu

Adamu adamu installed as emir of lagos after oba akiolu death threat

Oba Akintoye flees for UK

Yoruba is declared the lingua franca in oduduwa

Femi kayode asked to lead oduduwa

Igbo language speakers in thailand have super glue hand-nnamdi kanu

Some body say Amen

Oduduwa and arewa republic sign Treaty of Waterways

Nigeria finally falls as boko haram capture abuja

Africa read for greatness as her precious daughter biafra-biafrara-biafare-biafrica

Bight of bonny changed to Biafra

Biafra asks for the renaming of gulf of guinea back to gulf of Biafra
*fixed*

Ur prophecy is amazing
I think i like u
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kelabok(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
ehinmowo:

mr historian. SS, was previously known as d mid-west. n d pple in dt region made it clear dt they wouldnt b part of d war ( read there was a country), not until ur biafra goon rebels began to kill d Binis
and some other mid westerners. if few persons joined ur misguided quest, it does nt mean d entire pple suppport u. besides we hav Yorubas dt fought for Ojukwu.

and it's not "looser" it's loser

Thanks for the corrections.....? Dont be fooled, when was mid Western region created? The old eastern region which included the ss and present day south West Cameroon pre dates your mid Western region... Pls prove me wrong. The creation of mid Western region was a political ploy to further destabilise the old eastern region. And give more hegemony to the north and the NPC. Do you think I never knew of the presence of some carpet crossing sabo Yoruba generals. Let's leave political analysis for another day but just go back to history and look at the connection between the south East and the south south. Use the well researched text titled "In Biafra Africa died" as your guide............ Pls Is the name port Harcourt indigenous to the present people of rivers state? Why do majority of Rivers people bear igbo names and have cities with Igbo names and meaning. I know the next line of argument will be cross cultural marriage and what have you? Ask your self why have the people of lagos not begun to name local governments igbo names or why have the Benue people yet to answer igbo names despite their proximity to Enugu Ezike people of Enugu state. Simple logic my brother
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by tobyemmanuel(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guyman02:
Buhari and Northern leaders conduct regular interviews on BBC Hausa Service and use it as platform to pass across their messages and therefore other tribes in Nigeria need similar platform, why is there no BBC Yoruba orIdoma service? During GEJ northerners made statements on BBC Hausa that were inimical to the general citizens; is BBC Hausa Service not a pirate Radio station like Radio Biafra.

Sincerely, u don't reason before you talk. Mumu. Do u think BBC hausa is only for hausas in Nigeria? What about countries like sudan, chad, niger that are only hausas? Your hatred has overwhelmed you!
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by tobyemmanuel(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Johnsown1:
Freedom freedom freedom, we are biafran,we are the people.how can those boko haramist be slaughtering igbos, and the presidency are doing nothing.let us divide, so we will know who is who in this state.

What did GEJ, ur son, did?
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kelabok(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
kunzaar83:
the wish of every blind man is to 1 day see of which he will never, thats the wish of inyamilis but they will never get that forever and ever and ever, Niger deltans don't even care about anything biafra and they rather stay witnh Nigeria than to follow biafra, and its only that Niger delta oil una they eye, we will kill any 1 that try any rubbish infact the biafran war was a childs play, we will do to inyamilis what the hutus did for the tutsi in rwanda we'll kill 80% of u animals beast of burdens... And let me assure u this reality, Niger Deltans, south west and the northn will be president or Vp in the next 1000years to come but for inyamili hahahaha the highest u will have in any govt is dep Sen president or Dep Speaker... Any body wey carry nyamili as VP where ever he's from the whole of the north west, north east, north central and even south west won't vote for him, chai igbo women sabi Bleep die, nna I no fit count the number wey I dey taste every day grin 2-4 igbo women till day break grin... Loosers beast of burden and rams and cows
With all the power the North have had, how come majority of northerners are beggars. That is usually their profession all over the south East. Have you guys ever looked at the Yoruba, just little taste of power and their people are better for it. The Hausa has all the political powers yet an average northerner is a beggar. You guys have very rich few and lots of beggars........ What à man says by the way goes a long way to tell whom he is..... Peace
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Tkester: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
I
Shymm3x:

I agree with you 100% and even more. But my qualms with your opinion is your obstinacy in denouncing Kanu's approach as imbecilic and puerile. What you've said here and the strategies you've mentioned appear to me as the same strategy Kanu is deploying.

If you advance your knowledge in psychology and look at how freedom fighting has been carried out you will discover that you need these hate messages to strengthen your people's desire for freedom. Honestly, an average Igbo man should see Nigeria as his enemy and hate even the word Nigeria, it's only then can he become so determined to fight for his freedom come what may. And that's exactly what the hate messages are all about. Kanu's approach to me seems perfect, you need to radicalize people, lukewarm people will not get you freedom. Most especially in Nigeria.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by coolitempa(f): 1:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmmmm..... sad
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Johnsown1(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2015
tobyemmanuel:

What did GEJ, ur son, did?
Gej was a little bit cautions and quite,he makes sure that every tribes benefited from his goverment, BREAKING NEWS TO U FILLERS NNAMDI KALU has been released with immediate effect,after putin,and prime minister of isreal called or else they will storm fulanis and brother.ur gullible brother starts to panic after the video of how they kidnaped him was released. Lol LLB
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by PENCHANTMARTINS: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2015
jhydebaba:
By the time the Nigerian govt finish with Nnamdi Kanu, his name will turn to Namadi Kunu.

#yeyedeysmell
The zoo government is a coward, and therefore can never do more than a toothless bull dog. Shine your eyes bro you may never know when it will drop. Its gonna be a loud bang that will deafen the zoo Republic and you will certainly be a casualty
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by PENCHANTMARTINS: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2015
SirJeffry:
My point still remains this, why didn't the DSS go after some Northern elements who openly said they would make Nigeria ungovernable and subsequently gave birth to Boko Haram?

Why go after only Nnamdi Kanu?

I hate to follow the band wagon in calling Nigeria a zoo but things like this push me to. angry
Man call it a zoo and a zoo it is. With all the hausa /fulani nonsense, the idiot boko haram and corruption going on, calling it a zoo is an understatement because a zoo is organized. THIS IS A CERTIFIED JUNGLE GOVERNED BY BULLOCKS AND OXEN
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by tobyemmanuel(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Johnsown1:

Gej was a little bit cautions and quite,he makes sure that every tribes benefited from his goverment, BREAKING NEWS TO U FILLERS NNAMDI KALU has been released with immediate effect,after putin,and prime minister of isreal called or else they will storm fulanis and brother.ur gullible brother starts to panic after the video of how they kidnaped him was released. Lol LLB
Hmmm. Which was evidently shown in his marginal loss to the apc in d presidential election. Funny dude.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
idiot nigeria is a zoo buhari called it a zoo first not d director NAMDI KANU nd PMB called u Guyz baboons and monkies
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by electrokcoi(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bryan506:

aw dumber could u be...
4k u

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.