Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (63563 Views)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Observant: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Eziachi:
Any human with any semblance of brain know that independent agitation especially the one that gulped almost 4 million lives will only sleep for a while but will never die.
Only Nigerians with their heads buried in the sand hoped that Biafra will be dead. Realities differs.

Mr Eziachi I love you (No homo).

Like is said before, Nnamdi Kanu adopted his methods because of the stubborn state of Nigeria where it is aborminable to discuss/ review the contract Nigeria we no enthic nationality in this entitity consented to its formation but fiercely protected by those on the receiving side of it benefits.
He also had to present himself the way he did to gain the trust of his people who have seen people posing as there leader only to sellout .
I am not an active member of the IPOB, though I do listen to radio biafra for comic relief, I can say that behind the crassness of his broadcast lay a very sound and tidy argument for the restoration of biafra and desolution of the geopolitical state of Nigeria.

I can aslo tell from your words that if given a chance at a vote you will definitely cast it in favour of self determination.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Shymm3x:
Okay, Biafrans (or IPOB) - let's analyse the best way to achieve Biafra, if you think violence is the best route.

In as much as Nigeria doesn't have a proper military that can defeat a well equipped uprising and separatist group with modern and sophisticated weapons - backed by at least a country with a decent military - I don't think Biafrans can win against Nigeria.

Igbos are mostly Christians and most look towards Israel. However, Israel doesn't care about anyone apart from Israel - and it'll most likely support any group the Gulf countries support. And that's most likely Northern Nigerians.

Iran would've been a decent choice and Iran has the capability of turn IPOB youths into the vicious and brutal Houthi rebels of Yemen (the same ones that have made the Saudis and Gulf military look like fools) or even Hezbollah. But Igbos abhor Islam and they're not even Shiites.

The West will only support Igbos if there's something in it for them...and Igboland has little or no oil to interest anyone - apart from an alliance with their South South neighbours.

Russia has no interest in Nigeria and Igbos are more Americanised than anything Russia wants to deal with. And Chinese don't interfere in other people's business.

So who will give Biafra the needed support?
ur analysis is flawed.The Arms market this days isn't controlled by countries as it was during the last civil war.Ever asked yourself how Isis,boko haram and south Sudanese rebels get arms?
the only reason any militant group won't get arms is if the have no money or a united world is against them .
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Eziachi: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Please, don't put me in "your" category - do that with zoogerians or whatever they're called, and keep me out of it.

I cosigned ya first post...but now you're letting ya emotions get the best of you.

Do you think his approach is the best approach when everyone with a brain knows that any separatist group aiming for an end result always endeavour to build bridges - not destroy them - especially places like Igboland, without much to offer an external country for support? And how would even be able to achieve anything, even with diplomacy, without external support? Who'll vote for it at the UN security council and general assembly?

Only a rogue and a scam artist will sell a dream by playing on people's emotions, just to enrich himself. And I believe his arrest is another ploy to get more money cos I doubt he's that dumb to what he did without ulterior motives.
I don't do emotion. You have right to disagree with me anytime. We cannot agree all the time.
60s is different from 2015. In the 60s, only legitimate governments sell arms. This days you can buy any sort of arms you want within days, as long as you got the cash to pay for it.
Your opinion on the Chinese is flawed. Biafra don't need Chinese military support, what' I was talking about before is moral and diplomatic support, the Chinese will not support Biafra because it puts at odd with Taiwan in diplomatic circle.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Shymm3x: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

There is no best route/way of geting your freedom or emancipation
You have just one option
Fight
Mobilise your people, prepare and fight for your freedom
Simply put
Take your freedom by force
That all

Ipob and its leadership seem to understand this

You'll always need external support to achieve an end result. If you just want to fight for the sake of it - that's more or less trying to self-destruct. And you don't have the necessary tools to take on the Nigerian military, regardless of how primeval it's.

Without the west - there won't be a South Sudan. Without the yanks, there won't be Taiwan. Russia just took Crimea and gave Eastern Ukraine cover. That's how it works.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Shymm3x:
Okay, Biafrans (or IPOB) - let's analyse the best way to achieve Biafra, if you think violence is the best route.

In as much as Nigeria doesn't have a proper military that can defeat a well equipped uprising and separatist group with modern and sophisticated weapons - backed by at least a country with a decent military - I don't think Biafrans can win against Nigeria.

Igbos are mostly Christians and most look towards Israel. However, Israel doesn't care about anyone apart from Israel - and it'll most likely support any group the Gulf countries support. And that's most likely Northern Nigerians.

Iran would've been a decent choice and Iran has the capability of turn IPOB youths into the vicious and brutal Houthi rebels of Yemen (the same ones that have made the Saudis and Gulf military look like fools) or even Hezbollah. But Igbos abhor Islam and they're not even Shiites.

The West will only support Igbos if there's something in it for them...and Igboland has little or no oil to interest anyone - apart from an alliance with their South South neighbours.

Russia has no interest in Nigeria and Igbos are more Americanised than anything Russia wants to deal with. And Chinese don't interfere in other people's business.

So who will give Biafra the needed support?
ur analysis is flawed.The Arms market this days isn't controlled by countries as it was during the last civil war.Ever asked yourself how Isis,boko haram and south Sudanese rebels get arms?
the only reason any militant group won't get arms is if the have no money or a united world is against them .And believe me many countries would be glad to see Nigeria fail.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Shymm3x: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
eduj:

the only reason any militant group won't get arms is if the have no money or a united world is against them .

What you will get in the black market is different from the portable sophisticated weapons certain countries can offer you. Small but mighty and effective weapons that will keep the Nigerian armed forces running - will less collateral damage.

That's why external support is essential.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by JohnReese: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nice one, if wots going on is not addressed sanely, everything u wrote will come to pass.
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

Future news -prophet cybertyrant

War

Nigerian troops captured

Negotiations on captured troops

Exchange of kanu with 120 captured soldiers

8 States under rebel occupation

Buhari pleads with USA on occupated states

USA has failed us again -gowon

Buhari meets cameron on nigeria mayhem

Buhari to meet putin on biafra rebels and boko haram terrorists

Boko haram captures borno and adamawa

We will use our former strategy -obasanjo

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

600Days of captured states by boko haram and rebels

Nigeria wont survive-bakare

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

Bakassi peninsula captured by Biafra rebels

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

Biafra air strikes mainland bridge lagos

Lagos captured by Biafra rebels

Referendum issued to Biafra rebels

Yoruba leaders declare oduduwa republic

Oduduwa declaration:u are going nowhere or we will kill all of u-sanusi lamido

Say amen to my seen prophecy
At least 80% will be correct
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by bareal(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am a strong advocate of right to self determination. However, self-determination is not an excuse for inciting people against the State and others. It is not acceptable anywhere to call for violence. It is unfortunate but Nnamdi Kanu not only broke the law but has made himself by his action a stumbling block to the right to the Biafran struggle for believers of this struggle.

I will strongly advise that patriotic youths consider the noble option that is provided in the UN charter IF they insist on secession. Personally, I believe in equity and justice whether within the political and geographical Nigeria or otherwise. The way and manner Nnamdi Kanu carried his struggle is unacceptable in any sane society. Nigeria is not a zoo

it's evident that the OP is uninformed, uneducated and bigoted .....Thanks man
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Eziachi: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Observant:

Mr Eziachi I love you (No homo).

Like is said before, Nnamdi Kanu adopted his methods because of the stubborn state of Nigeria where it is aborminable to discuss/ review the contract Nigeria we no enthic nationality in this entitity consented to its formation but fiercely protected by those on the receiving side of it benefits.
He also had to present himself the way he did to gain the trust of his people who have seen people posing as there leader only to sellout .
I am not an active member of the IPOB, though I do listen to radio biafra for comic relief, I can say that behind the crassness of his broadcast lay a very sound and tidy argument for the restoration of biafra and desolution of the geopolitical state of Nigeria.

I can aslo tell from your words that if given a chance at a vote you will definitely cast it in favour of self determination.

I fought and sweated for Biafra as a teenager and lost my innocence as a result of what I saw with my own eyes in the battle field.
Am Still 2000% Biafran. I never wanted Nigeria after 1967, never had a Nigerian passport till date.

But I believed we can still achieve our goal without fighting Yoruba all the time or calling Fulani childish names. Or calling Nigeria a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by UpLoyo: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
[s]
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

At least 80% will be correct[/s]

Nothing but rambling, and rambling and rambling...
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by adamskutty(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
jhydebaba:
By the time the Nigerian govt finish with Nnamdi Kanu, his name will turn to Namadi Kunu.

#yeyedeysmell
puhahaha! they are just another set of wailers and chest beaters. everything will die down with time with kanu the idiot chilling in jail. grin grin grin grin
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Chiaka(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria is heading no where...........any one with eyes knows even the international committee knows alots of things needs to be addressed to move this country forward that includes marginalization and equity

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Classicool(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

I wont give up-buhari

Stop day dreaming... You can't even capture warri and Edo and you are aiming for Lagos

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by theDEVILisHERE: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Eziachi:

My generation did the fighting and died for you already, now is the time for diplomacy. If you doubt me, ask the Sein fenn in Ireland or the ANC in South Africa.

The older generation fought but stopped fighting
That was their undoing
They should have regrouped, reorganise them selves and relunch their fight again couple of years after their first fight
Remember the saying
"He who flee's from a fight lives to fight another day"
South sudan did this
They sustained their fight for up to 30yr
What was the result
They freed themselves from their oppressors
The ANC of south africa stopped fighting and went the diplomatic route
What was the result
They did not free themselve completly from their oppressors
Same with Ireland
Biafra wants complete and true freedom not some diplomatic type of freedom
This they know they can only achieve by fighting in otherwords taking their freedom by force
The current generation now are fighting the fight their parents didn't succeed in so that their own children will not have to fight this same fight
Because true freedom must have to be achieve for them to live in peace as a people
So the earlier the better

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Qsscruz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
kedukc:
We really need to get clear on this situation. IPOB has no legitimacy in the SE. Where I'm from, many of us don't buy into his fear mongering shyte. I'm glad the dust-raising idiot has been pocketed let's hear something new for a change
Speak for yourself oga.. it's a shame that you calling for the head of a brother.. Why can't we stand for each other? Shame!
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Joe1516(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
I cannot imagine at this age and time people are still clamouring for a biafran state? Blind bats.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by omonnakoda: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Eziachi:

We lost the war because Ojukwu was inexperience, and our leaders were too afraid to tell him, against wise old foxes surrounding Gowon who is worse than Ikemba.

Had Ojukwu made Michael Okpara prime minister and Akanu Ibiam as the president and be just the army commander, things would had been different. Because one of Biafra biggest obstacle then was image of how Ojukwu was portrayed before the West.

The Americans and the British was terrified of Ojukwu as another Castro in arms and Lumumba in brain.

Finally the declaration of the republic by the Eastern House of parliament should had been delayed until 1968/69 because mentally we were ready but materially and diplomatically we weren't.
So now you know war is not B ,,??

Brain and not blocos??

The truth is you folk lack discipline ,are overly sentimental and are too naive politically and the other players in Nigeria will always run rings around you.
Instead of dealing with reality you persist in the delusion that you are better than Northerners when all the evidence shows them to be centuries ahead of you in political civilization
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by UpLoyo: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
GentleToks:

The Biafra struggle is not gaining any popularity anywhere my dear; the popularity only exist in the minds of Igbos. I presumed you live in the East.......

I live in US/UK and i can boldly tell you that there is nothing like Biafra struggle outside South East and few Igbos in Asaba. Tibet struggle is as famous as the apartheid in South Africa but the world is too busy to pay attention to that talk less of Biafra struggle.

I want you to be honest with yourself by looking at those Biafra demonstration pictures; those demonstrations held abroad and tell me those guys in pictures are not Igbos and their few friends.

If Nnamdi Kanu try all what he said on the Nigeria airwave in UK, it's 6 years imprisonment, I repeat, 6 years imprisonment without option for fine. The moment you instigate or incite someone to attack/kill in any format, it's 6 years minimum.

If you remember the case of 3 Muslims guys who shouted death to British soldiers about 6 years ago, they were sent to 6 years imprisonment.

Alex Salmon; Scotland independence campaigner never incited Scottish people against Welsh, English and Irish people in his pursuit or struggle for the Independence of Scotland.

The same thing applicable to Artos who is campaigning for Catalan independence in Spain. He never incite his people against Spanish people or government unlike Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu ought to have been arrested before now but Nigeria is a country where anything is possible. If Nigeria could forward all his recorded utterances; the inciting words against other Nigerians to British government, i swear down, Kanu is finished just like this Niger delta guy in South Africa called Henry Okar(I don't know if that's the correct name).

Don't mind these noise makers. Imagine the crap, "Nigerian govt made the greatest mistake of the century..? What a dumbass. Atomic bombs were dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and this clown is saying the arrest of one irrelevant guy is the mistake of the century? So what are the Japanese gonna call attacking pearl harbor? You make a hate speech you get arrested, prosecuted and if found guilty then straight to jail. It's that simple. Pls somebody get this clown a visa and as soon as you touch down in JFK, start making this king of rambling and let's see how long it takes. Biafra struggle gaining ground around the world? Now that's a real joke.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Vanguard like AIT and co are sectional news media houses that are senior wailers.How could the writer think it was a mistake to arrest someone inciting violence against law abiding Nigerians.
Kanu must have been an ANIMAL to believe he can walk straight to the ZOO without being caught.
It's time Igbos realize that they will continue to short-changed themselves if they continue to believe in the dead BIAFRAN dream.
If all indigenous people of the world will clamor for a country of their own,then the world will become a chaotic place to live in.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Observant: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Eziachi:

I fought and sweated for Biafra as a teenager and lost my innocence as a result of what I saw with my own eyes in the battle field.
Am Still 2000% Biafran. I never wanted Nigeria after 1967, never had a Nigerian passport till date.

But I believed we can still achieve our goal without fighting Yoruba all the time or calling Fulani childish names. Or calling Nigeria a zoo.

I am happy to hear this Sir.
There is this derogatory look on people who discuss the struggle for self determination as uneducated and jobsless whereas in actual sense a slight knowledge of the history of the fraud called Nigeria exposes these onlookers as naive.
My growing interest of politics and history has lead me to reading a lot and searching for information.
Sadly people of my age bracket are in serious political, historical, and cultural oblivion.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by electrokcoi(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
when Ojukwu died they think nobody will rise to speak for BIAFRANS but unfortunately to Nigeria MAZI NNAMDI KANU came, so let me make it very clear to Nigeria it is not about NNAMDI KANU its about the restoration of our land BIAFRA and for your information there are many BIAFRANS who are worster and also more intelligent than him so you have to be very careful.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by AkwaIbomrep1: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/nnamdi-kanus-arrest-nigeria-finally-plays-into-the-grand-strategy-of-biafrans/
our hero Nnamdi kalu, nigeria conive with the cameroonian govt. And sell our oil reach region ''bakassi'' Gen. Philip Effiong & Ojukwu we will 4reva remember u ppl... Abasi adiong Biafra... Welcome to the Republic of Biafra ! ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Bryan506: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/nnamdi-kanus-arrest-nigeria-finally-plays-into-the-grand-strategy-of-biafrans/

this post is filled with obvious and myopic sentiments..the kanu dude has been broadcasting seditious messages outside the country for over a year now, it only makes sense that he is arrested once he entered our territory...if u know so much about human right you would know that no right is absolute especially when it threatens the continuous unity of a nation. arresting him only shows the government are ready to do their job and not politicize.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by liongirl: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:

shutup he has been raising militia that rob and assisnate people. his boys almost killed my brother last Tuesday because of land dispute between my brother and his father. tank u PMB
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by theDEVILisHERE: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

You'll always need external support to achieve an end result. If you just want to fight for the sake of it - that's more or less trying to self-destruct. And you don't have the necessary tools to take on the Nigerian military, regardless of how primeval it's.

Without the west - there won't be a South Sudan. Without the yanks, there won't be Taiwan. Russia just took Crimea and gave Eastern Ukraine cover. That's how it works.

The external support is the reason their leader
Mr nnamdi kanu has been going all over the world and speaking to variuos diplomats
So they probably have and are still doing their homework in that aspect
The key to achieve freedom is to mobilise your people
Once you can mobilse your people
You will get your freedom
No foreign power (west, yanks, russian) can stop you
They will have no option than to fall in line
South sudan achieved their freedom not by the west but by mobilising their people to fight which later paved way for a refrandum
The west had no optiion than to fall in line
Without mobilising your people you cannot achieve your freedom
Remember power belongs to the people
Ipob know and understand this that is why they are mobilising their people through radio biafra

One has to also note that the current biafra struggle is different from the one of late 1960's

The biafran struggle of the 60's was not about freedom but was about survival from the evil and brutality of imperialistic powers aided by their so called nigerian slaves
Hence the defensive approach and biafrans also reintegrating back into the slavish contrapment

The current struggle is about total and complete freedom
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by edi287: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

I wont give up-buhari

Put that crack pipe down son...
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by dazdilijae(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
oduastates:
Puuff.
Play or dance,
I can assure you of one thing, countries are never formed by drawing lines around where oil Wells are located.
There will never be a Biafra on the western side of the river Niger.
Have u heard of south Sudan?
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Shymm3x: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Eziachi:

I don't do emotion. You have right to disagree with me anytime. We cannot agree all the time.
60s is different from 2015. In the 60s, only legitimate governments sell arms. This days you can buy any sort of arms you want within days, as long as you got the cash to pay for it.
Your opinion on the Chinese is flawed. Biafra don't need Chinese military support, what' I was talking about before is moral and diplomatic support, the Chinese will not support Biafra because it puts at odd with Taiwan in diplomatic circle.

I was just telling you that I'm not a "Zoogerian" and that you shouldn't group me with anyone. So I'd rather you discuss the points I posited.

Buying weapons is one thing. But buying efficient weapons that can do the job is another thing. In warfare, when you decide to take up arms against an entity - to achieve an end result - you have exploit the weakness(es) of the opposition. Nigeria has gazillion of the weapons you'll pick up in the black market and it'll make the whole thing a one-sided affair. However, when you have weapons that can exploit the obvious weakness(es) of Nigeria militarily - victory is assured. Evidently, even if you don't end up with Biafra - you'll most likely end up with something similar to what the Eastern Ukrainians have right now - semi autonomy. And you can always consolidate on that.

Even without the Taiwan, Uyghur, and Tibet problems - the Chinese foreign policy has always been about non-interference. That was what I was alluding to. Russia has Chechnya problems...however, that didn't stop it from interfering in Ukraine.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by GentleToks(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mboi:

Igbos are fools, igbos are idiots, they are senseless, fine. Y are u people getting disturbed because they want to be on their own?

We all support Biafrans' struggle for Independence but the way you go about it is what we are all talking about here.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by electrokcoi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
so buhari was not inciting violence when he said that the blood of monkeys and baboons will roll if he lose the presidental election?

hmmmm black people...
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Shymm3x: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The external support is the reason their leader
Mr nnamdi kanu has been going all over the world and speaking to variuos diplomats
So they probably have and are still doing their homework in that aspect
The key to achieve freedom is to mobilise your people
Once you can mobilse your people
You will get your freedom
No foreign power (west, yanks, russian) can stop you
They will have no option than to fall in line
South sudan achieved their freedom not by the west but by mobilising their people to fight which later paved way for a refrandum
The west had no optiion than to fall in line
Without mobilising your people you cannot achieve your freedom
Remember power belongs to the people
Ipob know and understand this that is why they are mobilising their people through radio biafra

One has to also note that the current biafra struggle is different from the one of late 1960's

The biafran struggle of the 60's was not about freedom but was about survival from the evil and brutality of imperialistic powers aided by their so called nigerian slaves
Hence the defensive approach and biafrans also reintegrating back into the slavish contrapment

The current struggle is about total and complete freedom

You don't ask diplomats for their support, when you're hawkish and you run a radio station that spews nothing but hate and bile. Also, what can Biafra offer external powers cos nothing is free in international politics? See, right there, next to Biafraland, there's a big cash-cow called "South South" that can act as a catalyst to get most foreign powers behind Biafra. That's what Radio Biafra ought to preaching - the similarities that existed among folks from the old Eastern region and how everyone can form a great alliance - based on equity, accountability, and autonomy for all the groups from that region in a new country.

Foreign powers don't need to get involved to stop you - they'll just provide Nigeria with the required weapons to annihilate you, and turn a blind eye to it, with total black-out in the press.

Nah, the West gave South Sudan freedom cos of the oil in Darfur.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Dabss(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
texazzpete:

We're talking about 'international community' and you are adding mouth?

what does ponmo have to do in a discussion about meat? cheesy cheesy
he was obviously just kidding. Nnamdi nanu university? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.