Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) (29526 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
No be only mugu you be, you be mumu
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by menshealth212: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!
LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN
NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.
No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Mosh1: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2015
YerYer:
*Fulani women are so beautiful.*
So Toyin Saraki too is now a Fulani woman as una termed Bukola saraki as a Fulani Man.Hypocrites that want to be more Catholic than the Pope.They claimed to know us more than us.......Funny people.
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by YerYer: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mosh1:

So Toyin Saraki too is now a Fulani woman as una termed Bukola saraki as a Fulani Man.Hypocrites that want to be more Catholic than the Pope.They claimed to know us more than us.......Funny people.

Is Toyin Saraki the py woman in the pic?? Aisha Buhari is the pretty one.
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by topeal(f): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
They want to report their horsebands.

Mrs saraki be like '' madam aisha, i want to report buhari to you, tell him to leave my husband alone ooo, ever since he entered, my husband, oko ori mi, has not seen money to steal, they are now sending witches and wizards, Efcc, CBT, ICPC, B.Sc, SSCE, and JSE to come and collect the small money he has stolen, is it fair?

Warn your horseband oo, i am reporting you for the last time, if not, my husband will impeach your husband.

Oya smile at the camera and collect the report O jare, let me start going, i want to go and cook amala and ewedu for my horseband.
funny dude grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Will Return To Power In 2019 - Jonathan, Atiku Says / Pressure Mounts On Yahaya Bello, Set To Dump APC For Accord Party- Kogiflame.com / Turkish President, Tayyip Erdogan Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.