Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) (29527 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
I hope her case is still with the investigators?
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Best of Enemies.
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Gboliwe: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9sNCVpo132Y/ViOhe2JgWWI/AAAAAAAG_28/PwULQmZpTgI/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

The presidential media aide didn't say what the report was about...

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-mrs-saraki-presents-report-to-mrs.html

Yet we have it as "breaking news" with a picture attached.

SMH
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
You know dey fight for f.t.c. Again
Freemanan:
WOMEN LEADER....
grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by EmmanuelDon7(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls somebody should also give me gift na?? Haba

Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by dhabrite(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gradually.....S/o to all unilorites
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
coolitempa:
Toyin saraki is a Yoruba woman from a prominent lagos family and not Fulani......gosh...these flat.heads are so ignorant... cheesy cheesy

#dnt mind the fool
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
They want to report their horsebands.

Mrs saraki be like '' madam aisha, i want to report buhari to you, tell him to leave my husband alone ooo, ever since he entered, my husband, oko ori mi, has not seen money to steal, they are now sending witches and wizards, Efcc, CBT, ICPC, B.Sc, SSCE, and JSE to come and collect the small money he has stolen, is it fair?

Warn your horseband oo, i am reporting you for the last time, if not, my husband will impeach your husband.

Oya smile at the camera and collect the report O jare, let me start going, i want to go and cook amala and ewedu for my horseband.
lol,seconded
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
ADULTBASE:
You know dey fight for f.t.c. Again
I live in a terrible area in terms of network now.
Happy Sunday
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by dexpee4life(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
ayindepremier:
s
zibi2:
grin
Chanchit:
B
Adfolak:
Okkk
WebSurfer:
grin

Go look for better places/environment to buy lands and not naira lands
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
They want to report their horsebands.

Mrs saraki be like '' madam aisha, i want to report buhari to you, tell him to leave my husband alone ooo, ever since he entered, my husband, oko ori mi, has not seen money to steal, they are now sending witches and wizards, Efcc, CBT, ICPC, B.Sc, SSCE, and JSE to come and collect the small money he has stolen, is it fair?

Warn your horseband oo, i am reporting you for the last time, if not, my husband will impeach your husband.

Oya smile at the camera and collect the report O jare, let me start going, i want to go and cook amala and ewedu for my horseband.

Dude...Your joke is sooooo Long and very Dryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lovexme:
A picture of two women holding affixed A4 papers while smiling for the camera.
honestly I will be glad to see network provider publish how many MB used in downloading photos compared with the development achieved.
Ekiti gov eating yam...gbam we don download.
osinbanjo and obasanjo sitting next togeda....
ilara or iara wardrobe gbam we don upload. ...
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by damiloladuke: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
sweet smiles

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
What report? Is it a report on all their assets in Nigeria and Abroad? Report, my foot!
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
YerYer:
*Fulani women are so beautiful.*
Toyin na Fulani ? abi Bukola sounds Fulani to u?
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Rotimi47: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
zibi2:
9ice one grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by ramatintin(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
chia buhari hama for dis woman see beauty.
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Lovexme(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
afolag:

honestly I will be glad to see network provider publish how many MB used in downloading photos compared with the development achieved.
Ekiti gov eating yam...gbam we don download.
osinbanjo and obasanjo sitting next togeda....
ilara or iara wardrobe gbam we don upload. ...

Brother, I tire. Hardly anything news-worthy these days.
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by YerYer: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
moscobabs:

Toyin na Fulani ? abi Bukola sounds Fulani to u?

Aisha is fulani
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by idowuswap: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yoruba boiz flog elderly igbo out of palace in akure...nice one.....the nex thing is to kill igbos like ants...as usual.....benjamen adekunle kill igbos like flies during war...(Hanksssss
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by idowuswap: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
idowuswap:
Yoruba boiz flog elderly igbo out of palace in akure...nice one.....the nex thing is to kill igbos like ants...as usual.....benjamen adekunle kill igbos like flies during war...(Hanksssss

nice one
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by harry509: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
alaoeri:
Where is Mrs Osinbajo?
she is in the latrine
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by AreaFada2: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
alaoeri:
Where is Mrs Osinbajo?

They didn't invite Mrs Mere Commissioner! grin cheesy
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by islandmoon: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
AreaFada2:

They didn't invite Mrs Mere Commissioner! grin cheesy

your father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by mosagbo: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Amechi is unshakable, a governor that fought a sitting president and the president was astonished, what then can a mere governor (Wike) that lay himself to be boy of a woman do to him. I guess at the end the so called governor will commit suicide.
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
I am sure it's the report (feedback) of the UN's meeting in which she represented Mrs Buhari.

Officially, a comprehensive report of events at the UN is necessary (feedback) to update her principal.
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by wolex3030: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
YerYer:
*Fulani women are so beautiful.*
Toyin saraki is from Lagos, a daughter of kunle ojora.Now u kn she is not a Fulani woman
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
islandmoon:

your father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shoro niyen cheesy grin
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Present a report to Mama Kosai..she done fry Akara finish? Bia. ..Aisha should go and roll hair or do more massages
Re: Toyin Saraki Presents A Report To Aisha Buhari (Photo) by islandmoon: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
AreaFada2:
Shoro niyen cheesy grin

He was saying rubbish, imagine that jargon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha, Ortom, Ogbeh, Ministers, Senators Lose Out / APC Results Are Like Ijebu Garri - Reno Omokri / US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.