Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus (1548 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Disciple? / Jesus Ask His Disciple, What Did People Say That I Am / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
All Pastors are anti-Jesus,Jesus is the only Pastor.
14 "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me - 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that do not come from this sheepfold. I must bring them too, and they will listen to my voice, so that there will be one flock and ONE SHEPHERD.
John 10:14-16.
It was he who gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelists, and some as PASTOR and teachers,
Eph 4:11.
In Greek ,the word SHEPHERD in John is "poimen",the word PASTORS in Ephesians is also "poimen".
So,the word shepherd is also the same as the word pastor(s).
According to Jesus,He clearly stated that ONE SHEPHERD(PASTOR). He also continued by saying He is the only shepherd(PASTOR).
According Jesus,there can not be another shepherd(PASTOR). There can only be strangers,thieves,robbers and hirelings. John 10:5,8,12.
But according to Paul,he claimed that Jesus gave the gift of Pastor(shepherd) to men. Ephesians 4:11.
There is a battle here. A battle between Jesus words and Paul words. Jesus said one shepherd, Paul said many shepherds. One is correct and other is wrong. Jesus can't be wrong,Paul is.
JESUS.
Jesus is the son of God,He came from the Father to do the will of the Father. He is the truth. John 14:6. He said the words that i speak are from the Father.
The one who belongs to God listens and responds to God's words. You don't listen and respond, because you don't belong to God."
John 8:47
7 Now they understand that everything you have given me comes from you, 8 because I have given them the words you have given me. They accepted them and really understand that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.
John 17:7-8.
He was speaking the words of God,He could not lie or err because He was not seeking glory from men.
PAUL.
Paul is a self acclaimed apostle of God. Jesus only appointed 12 apostles and He prepared 12 thrones. Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and He was replaced by Matthias.[ Many people claimed that Paul was the one God had in mind to replace Judas,anyways he replaced Judas. I believe, nevertheless, that Paul was Judas's successor – as traitor! Judas betrayed him in his flesh; Paul betrayed him in his spirit]. According to the account of Acts,
21 Thus one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time the Lord Jesus associated with us, 22 beginning from his baptism by John until the day he was taken up from us - one of these must become a witness of his resurrection together with us."
Acts 1:21-22. Paul is or was not qualified to be an apostle.
So,because his(Paul) apostleship was questioned by others,
1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not my work in the Lord? 2 If I am not an apostle to others, at least I am to you, for you are the confirming sign of my apostleship in the Lord.
1 Cor 9:1-2.
He came up with a lie to back up his offices(because he had more than one office). He said
It was he who gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers,
Anyways i won't blame Paul because he never had assess to Jesus teachings,words. Although he had the opportunities to learn from Jesus original apostles,his pride won't allow him.
But from those who were influential (whatever they were makes no difference to me; God shows no favoritism between people ) - those influential leaders added nothing to my message.
Gal 2:6. The influential leaders he was referring to was Jesus disciples.
So,Jesus is correct by saying one shepherd /pastor. He did not give the gift of pastor to anyone,He is the only pastor.
Anybody that claims he is a pastor is thereby saying Jesus is wrong,Paul is right . In a nutshell,the person does not believe in Jesus because anyone who believes in Jesus also believes in His words.
Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord,' and don't do what I tell you?
Luke 6:46.
So,all pastors are anti-Jesus. They neglected the words of Jesus because it doesn't profit them.
PURPOSE OF THIS WRITE-UP
I am a disciple of Jesus,i preach the gospel of Jesus only. I tell people about Jesus and His teachings.
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Matt 28:20.
He asked His disciples to believe and continue in His teachings only,after that they will know the truth and the truth shall set them free. His teachings as recorded in Matthew,Mark,Luke and John only.
31 Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:31-32

2 Likes

Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by Edwinmason(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
OP have warn u to live weed alone but u no hear...c am na

2 Likes

Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by Princewell2012(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Edwinmason:

don.t you think there is a sense in what he was saying
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by Edwinmason(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Princewell2012:

don.t you think there is a sense in what he was saying
where is the sense in say all pastors are anti jesus...does he even know the meanin of "anti"

1 Like

Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by Princewell2012(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op i concour with you.

All of us are just brethren in the Lord, Jesus is the only shepherd.

Besides, all these titles ends here.

Do you realised some of all these people bears something like this, his Holiness, reverends, reverend father, most reverend, senior pastor, general overseer, archbishop, and pope. I have seen them all, so which one now remained for Jesus.?

Nice write up.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Edwinmason:
weed? Because i am saying the truth
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
Edwinmason:
where is the sense in say all pastors are anti jesus...does he even know the meanin of "anti"
yeah. I used the word anti-Jesus because it is the perfect word to use. If you read the post carefully you will fully understand what i meant by all pastors are anti-Jesus.
If you believe in Jesus,you will believe in His words. His words said one flock,one pastor. Jesus also said He is the only Pastor. So if you believe in Jesus words as you claimed,you won't be a pastor or be called a pastor.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Princewell2012:
Op i concour with you.

All of us are just brethren in the Lord, Jesus is the only shepherd.

Besides, all these titles ends here.

Do you realised some of all these people bears something like this, his Holiness, reverends, reverend father, most reverend, senior pastor, general overseer, archbishop, and pope. I have seen them all, so which one now remained for Jesus.?

Nice write up.
Jesus even said
8 But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers. 9 And call no one your 'father' on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one teacher, the Christ. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Matt 23:8-12. If all Christians believe in Jesus as they claimed to,they will believe in this saying. Nobody should call or should be called:
Teacher(for Jesus only is the teacher),
Father (for one alone is your father,God),
Master (for Jesus alone is the master).
Human beings have the mindset to rule anybody and anything. Even some concluded that they are born to rule. Jesus kicked against that,He even detest it.
12 So when Jesus had washed their feet and put his outer clothing back on, he took his place at the table again and said to them, "Do you understand what I have done for you? 13 You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and do so correctly, for that is what I am. 14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you too ought to wash one another's feet. 15 For I have given you an example - you should do just as I have done for you. 16 I tell you the solemn truth, the slave is not greater than his master, nor is the one who is sent as a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 If you understand these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
John 13:12-17.
If anyone desire post or any office,let him desire the post of a deacon i.e servant.
You can just check my post on SOME OF THE BELIEFS OF THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by BlackHummer(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2016
rexben:
All Pastors are anti-Jesus,Jesus is the only Pastor.
14 "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me - 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that do not come from this sheepfold. I must bring them too, and they will listen to my voice, so that there will be one flock and ONE SHEPHERD.
John 10:14-16.
It was he who gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelists, and some as PASTOR and teachers,
In Greek ,the word SHEPHERD in John is "poimen",the word PASTORS in Ephesians is also "poimen".
So,the word shepherd is also the same as the word pastor(s).
According to Jesus,He clearly stated that ONE SHEPHERD(PASTOR). He also continued by saying He is the only shepherd(PASTOR).
According Jesus,there can not be another shepherd(PASTOR). There can only be strangers,thieves,robbers and hirelings. John 10:5,8,12.
But according to Paul,he claimed that Jesus gave the gift of Pastor(shepherd) to men. Ephesians 4:11.
There is a battle here. A battle between Jesus words and Paul words. Jesus said one shepherd, Paul said many shepherds. One is correct and other is wrong. Jesus can't be wrong,Paul is.
JESUS.
Jesus is the son of God,He came from the Father to do the will of the Father. He is the truth. John 14:6. He said the words that i speak are from the Father.
The one who belongs to God listens and responds to God's words. You don't listen and respond, because you don't belong to God."
John 8:47
7 Now they understand that everything you have given me comes from you, 8 because I have given them the words you have given me. They accepted them and really understand that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.
John 17:7-8.
He was speaking the words of God,He could not lie or err because He was not seeking glory from men.
PAUL.
Paul is a self acclaimed apostle of God. Jesus only appointed 12 apostles and He prepared 12 thrones. Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus and He was replaced by Matthias.[ Many people claimed that Paul was the one God had in mind to replace Judas,anyways he replaced Judas. I believe, nevertheless, that Paul was Judas's successor – as traitor! Judas betrayed him in his flesh; Paul betrayed him in his spirit]. According to the account of Acts,
21 Thus one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time the Lord Jesus associated with us, 22 beginning from his baptism by John until the day he was taken up from us - one of these must become a witness of his resurrection together with us."
Acts 1:21-22. Paul is or was not qualified to be an apostle.
So,because his(Paul) apostleship was questioned by others,
1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not my work in the Lord? 2 If I am not an apostle to others, at least I am to you, for you are the confirming sign of my apostleship in the Lord.
1 Cor 9:1-2.
He came up with a lie to back up his offices(because he had more than one office). He said
It was he who gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers,
Anyways i won't blame Paul because he never had assess to Jesus teachings,words. Although he had the opportunities to learn from Jesus original apostles,his pride won't allow him.
But from those who were influential (whatever they were makes no difference to me; God shows no favoritism between people ) - those influential leaders added nothing to my message.
Gal 2:6. The influential leaders he was referring to was Jesus disciples.
So,Jesus is correct by saying one shepherd /pastor. He did not give the gift of pastor to anyone,He is the only pastor.
Anybody that claims he is a pastor is thereby saying Jesus is wrong,Paul is right . In a nutshell,the person does not believe in Jesus because anyone who believes in Jesus also believes in His words.
Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord,' and don't do what I tell you?
Luke 6:46.
So,all pastors are anti-Jesus. They neglected the words of Jesus because it doesn't profit them.
PURPOSE OF THIS WRITE-UP
I am a disciple of Jesus,i preach the gospel of Jesus only. I tell people about Jesus and His teachings.
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
Matt 28:20.
He asked His disciples to believe and continue in His teachings only,after that they will know the truth and the truth shall set them free. His teachings as recorded in Matthew,Mark,Luke and John only.
31 Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:31-32

This is how you people fight against the Body of Christ with your spurious and satan-inspired logic. Peter was right when he wrote about your kind, "...Paul wrote to you with the wisdom that God gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain somethings that are hard to understand which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other scriptures, to their own destruction." 2Peter3:15-16

I wanted to ignore your post initially because I thought it was unbelievers as usual with their relentless zeal to attack the wisdom of God. I became petrified when I saw it was someone within the Body of Christ. Does your write up really make sense to you? Zeal without knowledge is catastrophic.

With zeal, you went as far as checking the greek translation inorder to further buttress your confusion. Your write up is just full of new heresies, I don't even know where to address. I trust that God will address them.

Please OP, go to the Lord in prayer. Empty your mind of what you know, let your mind become a tabula rasa before God, and ask him to lead you to truth. Evidently, you have strayed. I only wish you'd believe me.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2016
BlackHummer:

This is how you people fight against the Body of Christ with your spurious and satan-inspired logic. Peter was right when he wrote about your kind, "...Paul wrote to you with the wisdom that God gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain somethings that are hard to understand which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other scriptures, to their own destruction." 2Peter3:15-16

I wanted to ignore your post initially because I thought it was unbelievers as usual with their relentless zeal to attack the wisdom of God. I became petrified when I saw it was someone within the Body of Christ. Does your write up really make sense to you? Zeal without knowledge is catastrophic.

With zeal, you went as far as checking the greek translation inorder to further buttress your confusion. Your write up is just full of new heresies, I don't even know where to address. I trust that God will address them.

Please OP, go to the Lord in prayer. Empty your mind of what you know, let your mind become a tabula rasa before God, and ask him to lead you to truth. Evidently, you have strayed. I only wish you'd believe me.
I prayed that God should lead me into truth. He answered,this post is the result of the truth He is leading me into.
Fight the body of Christ? Jesus never called His disciples or followers His body. It was Paul's concept. His disciples or followers are not His body.
Hey! It is God at work here,not the devil. All the devil tries to do is to pervert the truth but the Holy Spirit has revealed and is revealing this truth through the words of Jesus(His words are spirit and they are life).
Paul was and will always remain a stranger to Jesus and His flock,His sheep will never follow the voice of the stranger.
I actually know how you feel,i was once like you. I had always believe that Christianity is the religion of God,but i now see clearly that Christianity,although they profess to follow Jesus but in reality they follow Paul(the founder of Christianity).
They disobey Jesus words,they give excuses by saying that is not what He meant. They follow His substitute,words of Paul. Paul never preached Jesus,if he had preached Jesus he would have taught words,teachings of Jesus
This is the truth. Stop giving excuses and follow Jesus words only and then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Jesus is the truth,not Paul.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by BlackHummer(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
rexben:
I prayed that God should lead me into truth. He answered,this post is the result of the truth He is leading me into.
Fight the body of Christ? Jesus never called His disciples or followers His body. It was Paul's concept. His disciples or followers are not His body.
Hey! It is God at work here,not the devil. All the devil tries to do is to pervert the truth but the Holy Spirit has revealed and is revealing this truth through the words of Jesus(His words are spirit and they are life).
Paul was and will always remain a stranger to Jesus and His flock,His sheep will never follow the voice of the stranger.
I actually know how you feel,i was once like you. I had always believe that Christianity is the religion of God,but i now see clearly that Christianity,although they profess to follow Jesus but in reality they follow Paul(the founder of Christianity).
They disobey Jesus words,they give excuses by saying that is not what He meant. They follow His substitute,words of Paul. Paul never preached Jesus,if he had preached Jesus he would have taught words,teachings of Jesus
This is the truth. Stop giving excuses and follow Jesus words only and then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Jesus is the truth,not Paul.

OP, I meant what I said. Go before God with your heart empty.

#Modified

How can you confidently say Christ never called his disciples His body? Watchout! that your zeal for God does not become counterproductive. What veil has covered your eyes? Didn't Jesus teach that He is the Vine and we are the Branches? Are we not part of the Body of Christ? Did Jesus Christ not say we are to remain in Him? (John 15:1-14). Is the subject of The Vine and Branches Paul's concept according to this scripture? What entity inspire you to come up with this? If you could clearly refute the concept of christians being members of the body of christ, I can only imagine other unmentioned rhema in your head. I will resist the urge to try to analyse your ideas because I know this clearly is a case of bewitchment and all my attempts might fall on deaf ears. God is the only one that gives light and when this light comes, darkness will not withstand it. May you encounter the God of our salvation in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2016
BlackHummer:

OP, I meant what I said. Go before God with your heart empty.
How i pray you empty your heart and head of what the devil has taught the world through Paul. I wish you just see the truth. Don't be deceived because it is accepted by the world. I wish you empty your religious mind and listen to Jesus only for the first time in your life
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by BlackHummer(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
rexben:
How i pray you empty your heart and head of what the devil has taught the world through Paul. I wish you just see the truth. Don't be deceived because it is accepted by the world. I wish you empty your religious mind and listen to Jesus only for the first time in your life

Can you hear yourself speak? "...Listen to Jesus only." Jesus did not say all that the Father told him to say because as at that time, the disciples had not sustained the capacity to bear them. Jesus Himself said He has a lot to speak concerning other matters but He will go up to the Father and send the Holy Spirit to complete the rest alongside other functions. (John 16:12-15). What you see at work in the 12 Apostles as well as Paul is the fulfilment of Jesus's Promise. Are all scriptures not as a result of the inspiration of the Holy Spirit?

1 Like

Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
BlackHummer:

Can you hear yourself speak? "...Listen to Jesus only." Jesus did not say all that the Father told him to say because as at that time, the disciples had not sustained the capacity to bear them. Jesus Himself said He has a lot to speak concerning other matters but He will go up to the Father and send the Holy Spirit to complete the rest alongside other functions. (John 16:12-15). What you see at work in the 12 Apostles as well as Paul is the fulfilment of Jesus's Promise. Are all scriptures not as a result of the inspiration of the Holy Spirit?
the scriptures here refers to the Hebrew scripture(Takanh) which consists of the old testament. Paul was telling them that the old testament were inspired by God. Jesus will reveal things through the Holy Spirit and not through anyone else not even the apostles nor paul. The best the apostle could do is to teach people to obey all Jesus words and commands Matthew 28:20. The gospels was recorded in obedience to Matthew 28:20.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by BlackHummer(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2016
rexben:
the scriptures here refers to the Hebrew scripture(Takanh) which consists of the old testament. Paul was telling them that the old testament were inspired by God. Jesus will reveal things through the Holy Spirit and not through anyone else not even the apostles nor paul. The best the apostle could do is to teach people to obey all Jesus words and commands Matthew 28:20. The gospels was recorded in obedience to Matthew 28:20.

You are right to say Paul referred to the Hebrew scripture. But does God not still inspire people today? Are people not inspired by the Holy Spirit? Like I said, empty your mind and go to God like a child. Atleast I know you will listen to this because you have vowed to listen to only the documented words of Jesus.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
BlackHummer:

You are right to say Paul referred to the Hebrew scripture. But does God not still inspire people today? Are people not inspired by the Holy Spirit? Like I said, empty your mind and go to God like a child. Atleast I know you will listen to this because you have vowed to listen to only the documented words of Jesus.
I love the part you said i should go to God like a child.
I actually went and I am still going to God like a child.
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent, and revealed them to little children.
Matt 11:25
I tell you the truth, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will never enter it."
Mark 10:15
As a child,i only believe the words of my Father(for we know God's words are Jesus's words). I don't believe stranger's words. I believe my Father only,He is truth and He will never lie to me.
So,He told me to continue in His words only.
John 8:31-32.
The gospels (Matthew,Mark,Luke and John only) are the inspired words of God.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Jesus is not incapacitated . He can shepherd His flock Himself,He does not need any human assistance

Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

John 21:15-17

Op: But that was said to Peter and concerns him alone

Peter: The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

2 Feed the flock of God [/b]which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
1 Peter 5:1,2

Paul (cuts in): Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and [b]to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God
, which he hath purchased with his own blood. Acts 20:28

1 Like

Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Scholar8200:
15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

John 21:15-17

Op: But that was said to Peter and concerns him alone

Peter: The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:

2 Feed the flock of God [/b]which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
1 Peter 5:1,2

Paul (cuts in): Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and [b]to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God
, which he hath purchased with his own blood. Acts 20:28

so,what was Jesus saying in John 10:1-16,I know you have an explanation for it.
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
rexben:
so,what was Jesus saying in John 10:1-16,I know you have an explanation for it.
Exactly what you find there. Not a contradiction to John 21:15-17!

Just as He said:
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you
John 20:21

Perfect unity, no contradiction:

The Father sends Him as the Good Shepherd to give His Life for the sheep
He sends His disciples to feed His sheep

Perfectly agrees with what Peter and Paul said!

1 Like

Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Scholar8200:
Exactly what you find there. Not a contradiction to John 21:15-17!

Just as He said:
Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you
John 20:21

Perfect unity, no contradiction:

The Father sends Him as the Good Shepherd to give His Life for the sheep
He sends His disciples to feed His sheep

Perfectly agrees with what Peter and Paul said!
Can a sheep shepherd another sheep?
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by Scholar8200(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
rexben:
Can a sheep shepherd another sheep?
Ask Jesus, He said that. Also edit Peter and Paul's epistles since you finally knew better than them!
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Scholar8200:
Ask Jesus, He said that. Also edit Peter and Paul's epistles since you finally knew better than them!
Did Jesus told Peter to feed or shepherd His sheep? Are you Peter that Jesus was referring to?
Re: Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus by rexben(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Scholar8200:
Did Jesus told Peter to feed or to shepherd His sheep? Are you Peter that Jesus was referring to? On what authority was Peter talking?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Explains Why She Left MFM / Can You Identify The Perfect Guy On This Billboard? Is It Jesus? / 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.