Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido (42000 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill / Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by hensben(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bro ,its called showbiz...... CLICK LIKE IF U AGREE
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Vaxt(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
talk talk
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Goldmaxx(f): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Breaking news:Indigenous people of biafra(IPOB)leader arrested by the department of state service at murtala mohammed airport lagos,
Great biafrans lets teach the zoo an ardent lesson!Hg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin #fact
Fake it till you make it...

Check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hahaha davido why are u doing this to your fellow colleagues.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Captainswag225(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
dis guy should watch his mouth if he really want to live long on earth.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Samirana360(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
davido u ar lookin 4 som1 u wil insult abi...
Mind urself oo b4 amadioha go shut dat mouth 4 u
Guess airforce1 is one of those ppl he's referin 2
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by ayindepremier: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Freemanan:
NAMESAKE THAT'S TRUE JOOR...

LIKE OP
namesake? when u see him successful, are u not also a namesake of ARO and Yaba left fellows...

No Vex
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Including Davido, I guess.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by LesbianBoy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by donlarbito(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
This shouldn't be a headline here
I see no reason you guys are killing your self over another man's issue
Let the person he's talking to respond to him

Case close

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by otiigba1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
We already know that, isn't it what show biz is about? Living a fallacious life.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by boolet: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Coming from a spoiled brat who had it easy.

These artistes he is washing worked hard to get their money.

The least he can do is show some respect
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by joesnova(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mehn..davy I didn't expect this from you buh I hope you got reason for saying it.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by boolet: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
ayindepremier:
Davido! Davido!
u don gather attention reach enough for ur sophomore album, through ur Scholarship programs on twitter!

Now u are looking for devil's attention, shey?

you are a father and a husband of babymama now, I think u should man up, and be responsible.

This is the problem of young kids impregnating sugar mummies, they start bullying others!
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Bollinger(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm a die hard fan of Davido...

But calling colleagues "broke" ain't cool

But it's true na. Even in America, 50 cent just proved it. That is why all these gullible folks droolling over linda ikeji's new home don't understand that the home is on mortgage. Entertainers suck you in with the mirage of ostentatious living, making you think they are more than what they really are and you all fall for it. Artist who don't make too much noise are the ones you should respect and take seriously. Artist like 2face for one. True role model.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
ayindepremier:

namesake? when u see him successful, are u not also a namesake of ARO and Yaba left fellows...

No Vex
I Am... Remind me Any day they make headlines on NL so I will identify with them...

I NO vex ooo
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by SUPOL(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
How much is much

Ur salary is my tithe
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by ayindepremier: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Freemanan:

I Am... Remind me Any day they make headlines on NL so I will identify with them...

I NO vex ooo
I salute ur intelligence!

Fr real
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Orikinla(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
OBO is 100% right. There is too much bullshit in Nigerian entertainment. Bloggers and reporters spread the bullshit even when it stinks. Some of dem dey even borrow to impress the press. But dem no get shishi. OBO has a billionaire father, he has his degree and he has his big investments. So, he can call a spade a spade. No bullshit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by kobonaire(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
He should take that advise and apply it to him self and his lifestyle because in a decade he could be flat broke too
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by iamauxin(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Referring to Timaya
Lol

angry
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by xcelor(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
D guy de tlk tru shaa...Nd em no cal names
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Sunexy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
viickerz:

on wat channel abeg? grin
DBN, OGTV, LTV nd MITV
grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by viktor01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
So...... what if it's true.?
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by drnairalov: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
viickerz:

oh, pele oo

try and feature small doctor grin

loooooooooooool u re a mad man i swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
ayindepremier:

I salute ur intelligence!

Fr real
Acknowledged Mate...

Happy Sunday..

Been a while I stumble upon a sane one here on NL...

PS: Good Evening Sir Whynotthetruth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by kobonaire(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bollinger:

But it's true na. Even in America, 50 cent just proved it. That is why all these gullible folks droolling over linda ikeji's new home don't understand that the home is on mortgage. Entertainers suck you in with the mirage of ostentatious living, making you think they are more than what they really are and you all fall for it. Artist who don't make too much noise are the ones you should respect and take seriously. Artist like 2face for one. True role model.

Actually he 'defrauded the system'. He only declared bankruptcy to save his assets.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by IykeChukz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na today?

Omo, you too dey form kwa.

Hope you get!
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by wapmingle: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Comedy Skit: Patience Jonathan vs. Seyi Law Watch below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYGQLErKG2Q
Re: Nigerian Artistes Form, But In Reality They Are Broke - Davido by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
whatever....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / Pretty Mike's Outfit To Bovi's "Man On Fire" Show / Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.