Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Bitter Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitter Politics (860 Views)

Donald Trump Bombshell: Bitter Pills For African Leaders To Swallow! / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army / Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Politics by ZYZZA: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
WE have watched and read how this country has been ruled for the pass fifty five year, and believe me when I say it has been a "bitter Politics"
This bitter politics has dogged into the unity,peace,economics and social value of this nation and has made it a deep wound for us to live in.This bitter politics played by our fathers.
We are the leaders of tomorrow,even if this tomorrow looks like its never coming. The beautiful thing is that old must die and the young will grow,and when this tomorrow comes, we should learn from the scares and wounds we got and not to reopen or dig into them.
From the comment we read and write here,it shows that the bitter lemon our fathers drank still taste in our mouth.
I may not be able to change the world but I can make a positive difference and if you also make a positive difference together we can change the world.
Let the bitter politics of our father die with them....

#THE CHANGE START WITH YOU

lalasticlala(
Re: Bitter Politics by BushidoBlue(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
ZYZZA:
WE have watched and read how this country has been ruled for the pass fifty five year, and believe me when I say it has been a "bitter Politics"
This bitter politics has dogged into the unity,peace,economics and social value of this nation and has made it a deep wound for us to live in.This bitter politics played by our fathers.
We are the leaders of tomorrow,even if this tomorrow looks like its never coming. The beautiful thing is that old must die and the young will grow,and when this tomorrow comes, we should learn from the scares and wounds we got and not to reopen or dig into them.
From the comment we read and write here,it shows that the bitter lemon our fathers drank still taste in our mouth.
I may not be able to change the world but I can make a positive difference and if you also make a positive difference together we can change the world.
[size=22pt]Let the bitter politics of our father die with them....[/size]

#THE CHANGE START WITH YOU
Re: Bitter Politics by DaBullIT(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nooo

We are being marginalized even though all our States have the highest allocation in the country

They killed our ancestors even though we started the trouble

They have arrested our Saviour and president in person of Nnamdi even though he's the one spreading hate messages and preaching violence

Just speaking an average ibo virtual tout's mind
Re: Bitter Politics by BushidoBlue(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
Nooo

We are being marginalized even though all our States have the highest allocation in the country

They have arrested our Saviour and president in person of Nnamdi even though he's the one spreading hate messages and preaching violence

No man u just sprayed silliness all over this your post. Silliness and a vindictive, inferiority complex merged with animosity....
Where did you see Igbo in all of the post....?
E be like say d thread do u like sinner for church...
Looking at the roof of the church, cos the preacher speaking the truth and it hurts...meeennn
Re: Bitter Politics by DaBullIT(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin I lie?

BushidoBlue:

No man u just sprayed silliness all over this your post. Silliness and a vindictive, inferiority complex merged with animosity....
Where did you see Igbo in all of the post....?
E be like say d thread do u like sinner for church...
Looking at the roof of the church, cos the preacher speaking the truth and it hurts...meeennn
Re: Bitter Politics by ZYZZA: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
Nooo

this is one of the wound the post was talking of
Re: Bitter Politics by DaBullIT(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
ZYZZA:
this is one of the wound the post was talking of

Exactly

This is the summary of what most people have posted online since GEJ lost election

I know they will avoid this post by all means so i am writing it for them
Re: Bitter Politics by Flets: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
DaBullIT:

Exactly

This is the summary of what most people have posted online since GEJ lost election

I know they will avoid this post by all means so i am writing it for them

And you think Nigeria will make an inch progress under current circumstances. ... you lot can keep fooling yourselves

No nation disunited in purpose have ever progressed and I invite you to prove me otherwise. A million buhari, a thousand tinubu and Fashola cant do jack about improving the lot this nation under current situation.

Nigeria's only united hope is federalism and worst case disintegration. We can play all the PDP and APC politics we want but we are definitely getting worse as a people.
Re: Bitter Politics by DaBullIT(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
We know those who do not want it United , just a set of people complaining over and over again, do not generalize disunity , it's not every nigerian , but we know where the majority of those who don't want it come from ,
Flets:

And you think Nigeria will make an inch progress under current circumstances. ... you lot can keep fooling yourselves

No nation disunited in purpose have ever progressed and I invite you to prove me otherwise. A million buhari, a thousand tinubu and Fashola cant do jack about improving the lot this nation under current situation.

Nigeria's only united hope is federalism and worst case disintegration. We can play all the PDP and APC politics we want but we are definitely getting worse as a people.
Re: Bitter Politics by Flets: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
We know those who do not want it United , just a set of people complaining over and over again, do not generalize disunity , it's not every nigerian , but we know where the majority of those who don't want it come from ,
And once a particular group don't want that unity..... It cannot be achieved and progress is dead before you even get started.

Nigeria will continue to be disunited until the focal issue is addressed. Federalism is the only hope for Nigeria.
Re: Bitter Politics by DaBullIT(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Federalism ? Wasn't that Lugard's design ? Where did it become Yorubaism or Fulani-ism ?? Didn't GEJ spend his time there? Is it the fault of Yorubas or Fulanis that Ibos/non Ijaws did not field a credible candidate for presidency ?

Flets:

And once a particular group don't want that unity..... It cannot be achieved and progress is dead before you even get started.

Nigeria will continue to be disunited until the focal issue is addressed. Federalism is the only hope for Nigeria.
Re: Bitter Politics by Flets: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
DaBullIT:
Federalism ? Wasn't that Lugard's design ? Where did it become Yorubaism or Fulani-ism ?? Didn't GEJ spend his time there? Is it the fault of Yorubas or Fulanis that Ibos/non Ijaws did not field a credible candidate for presidency ?

You are speaking politics and am talking reality.

Current Nigerian system does not work and cannot work.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Buhari Appoints Professor Mahmud Yakubu INEC- The Signal / DSS Foils Bombing Plot On Dolphin Estate, Arrests 45 / BREAKING : Nigeria Customs Service Appoints 6 New Deputy Comptroller- Generals ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.