Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army (37443 Views)

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by AmadiAba: 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Women's Conference Continues After Encounter with Nig Army (Photos)

After the bitter encounter with Nigerian Army, the Biafra women's conference has continued in Abiriba

http://igberetvnews.com/410437

31 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by kingzizzy: 5:24pm On May 19, 2017
Can someone tell us exactly what happend? The Army moved in and beat them up or what?

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by BrutalJab: 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
Ipobexposed

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 19, 2017
BrutalJab:
Ipobexposed
oh my brother. grin that is igberetv don't take them serious

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 19, 2017
Igbo women strong sha!

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nNEOo(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2017
why are they ( ooz sorry grin zoo)so scared of any little gathering hERE n thERE,
WEAK ASS ZOO SOLDIERS THREATENING UNARMED WOMEN

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nNEOo(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
it all we bro,....but wait oh can't afonja Muslims go n create their on thread,

always looking FOR WHERE TO STICK OUT THEIR DICK N MASTURBATE ON!

OK SINCE YOUR IN WHAT YOUR TAKE ON THIS.....

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Mynd42: 6:24pm On May 19, 2017
IPOB women leader Mrs Ngozi (or whatever her wonderful name is) is greater than Awolowo

Ngozi is greater than buratai and his gang of cowards who piss on themselves when they see Boko Haram.

Ngozi is greater than Tinubu

Ngozi is greater than Abiola

Ngozi is greater than vegetable

I'd rather castrate my dick and drink ratak like Awolowo than not marry an Igbo woman.

God bless Igbo women.

233 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nkwuocha: 6:37pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd42:
IPOB women leader Mrs Ngozi (or whatever is her name) is greater than Awolowo

Ngozi is greater than buratai and his gang of cowards who piss on themselves when they see Boko Haram.

Ngozi is greater than Tinubu

Ngozi is greater than Abiola

Ngozi is greater than vegetable

I'd rather castrate my dick and drink ratak like Awolowo than not marry an Igbo woman.

God bless Igbo women.

Even tinubu is yet to challenge his masters concerning the bias persecution of his kinsmen who fought the northern islamists in ile ife. Yet, biafran women are bold enough to take off all shame and fight for their rights!! Wonderful!

188 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Mynd42: 7:02pm On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha:

Even tinubu is yet to challenge his masters concerning the bias persecution of his kinsmen who fought the northern islamists in ile ife. Yet, biafran women are bold enough to take off all shame and fight for their rights!! Wonderful!
You mean this one?

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nkwuocha: 7:05pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd42:

You mean this one?

grin grin grin grin

He is lucky he didn't get a knock on the head. I'm sure his supremacist changed his mind about that.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by kingzizzy: 7:36pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd42:

You mean this one?

When he bowed to his Lord and Master, the shape of his cone head really showed.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by lockupnop: 7:50pm On May 19, 2017
Picture not completed where is B@@bz ? angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Adiola(f): 8:03pm On May 19, 2017
give it to the igbos what a tribe

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

Abeg wetin b d meaning of d half sun on ur flag wen u no dey part of Nigeria.
Sun dey rise for West Africa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by BrokenTV: 8:44pm On May 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

But they should take you serious Abi

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by CaptainGOOD: 8:54pm On May 19, 2017
I love this

26 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by blazer234: 9:38pm On May 19, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Chai English has suffered in the hands of you people. Go to school you refused, now look at the kind of grammar you are typing.

When they lose an argument, the next thing is to attack grammar

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by adadike281(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2017
ndi army see naked breast and yansh with fist ready to punch them to stupor and they fled! Nigeria army be like ' make dahomey women vs Abeokuta men no go repeat itself for here o'.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by ralph28(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2017
Made me to remember ABA women riot.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by jkfugghhghjdd: 1:30am On May 20, 2017
Lalasticlala you won't see this one
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Nobody: 4:23am On May 20, 2017
There is something about humans that oppressors don't understand.

if you push peoples towards a wall, they may don't to there back and painfully take the oppressors whips on their backs.

but when they have reached the wall, they may turn to face the oppressor in defiance and take the whips on their fronts, with smile, determination and ready to die.

once the fear or death is gone, the oppressor loses the battle.

The worst mistake Buhari, Brutai and Nigeria made is pushing the Biarfrans to the wall.

when unarmed women defies wicket soldiers armed to the teeth and ready to kill....history is being made.

Kudos to all lovers of freedom.

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Notasyouthink: 7:42am On May 20, 2017
BrutalJab:
Ipobexposed
Ipobexposed the propagandist will soon fabricate one useless video to deceive gullible afonjas that, those formidable women were carrying arms that's why the zoo military attacked them just wait and​ see.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by BrutalJab: 8:38am On May 20, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Ipobexposed the propagandist will soon fabricate one useless video to deceive gullible afonjas that, those formidable women were carrying arms that's why the zoo military attacked them just wait and​ see.
I have started reporting that his useless YouTube channel for spamming and deceiving people just to get views.

32 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by RichYoungNigga: 9:37am On May 20, 2017

I will never forget the Aba women riot in 1964

The zoo and their Amala eating friends had so many casualties

62 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue / Sunday Igboho Meets Legal Team In Cotonou, Benin Republic (Photos) / Bayo Omoboriowo Changes Twitter Bio To "Freelance Photographer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.