Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? (33271 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / I Don't Trust Her Anymore / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by KanwuliaJara: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wait a minute, I can't believe you said amen to that.

Oh! I see! you already knew it was a bait ,right? cheesy

Bifor bifor nko? cheesy
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by jossypet(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Your story is such a sad one. U sure do need help. It's sad that our world today is full of sexual perversion especially among we young ones. It's really terrible yet I know that God's grace is available to those that hold on to him to maintain purity. The way out is not what u need now. In fact u shouldn't leave that marriage cos it's your responsibility. U made her pregnant willingly. What u need now is what u've been longing for all the while but u tot u cud get it from sex. It's simply JESUS that u need. I can assure u[/color][color=#990000][color=][/color]
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2015
seunfunmi33:
I have a girlfriend I have dated for 5 years. I'm the very sexually active type but I don't make love to her often because I want to keep her in good shape till when we will get married. So I do visit brothel to satisfy my sexual desire which she is unaware of because of the little distance between us.

I decided to stop patronizing prostitutes and have an extra tyre (gf). So I got one living in my street.

The new girlfriend does not disturb my relationship with my long time girlfriend. She loves sex more than food and am happy I met my type. I started having issues with my main girlfriend and broke up with her to stay with someone that lives in my street and ready to give me sex daily.

She always want it raw saying she is under medication. But she got pregnant 6 months into our relationship. My family forced me to accept the pregnancy and marry her because am the only child of my parent.

She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy last 2 months and I have never made attempt to make love to her. Though she is doing well in her business and doesn't disturb me financially but she keeps deleting her calls and chats which am not comfortable with. Though she has got good character but am afraid she will cheat on me because of her love for sex.

Nairalanders pls help me out so I won't regret this decision I was forced to take

Bros.....you don enter serious mata.

OK...where to start.

1.The basis of your relationship with her was ''just for s....x''

2.Along the line, she get pregnant.....and you had to marry her.

3.No wonder she does not trust you.

My advice.....you and your wife need serious counselling. The problem is, you do not see her as a human being in the first place....you saw her as an intimacy gadget.

Better get serious counselling fast.....or else your marriage will break up. And no....I am not prophesying bad things for you.

Hurry hurry marriage.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by kingcypress: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2015
Sex has turned to her daily bread..... place her on tunderbolt (magun).... cos no matter how good u take care of a dog it will still eat shit.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op.....u asked for it mehn,u married someone yu use to s*x daily and u avent touched her in two months?? Haba wah do u expect??

Secondly I think u are getting wat u deserve,permit to say this,I think yu are stewpeed!!! U were keeping ur ex gf becos u ad the intention of marrying her meanwhile u were destroying other girls life thinking u can eat ur cake and av it back.mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
my dear u just said it all, I hv a friend who is a virgin, her husband to be hasn't touched her, he said he's saving her until their marriage, but he sleeps around,I told him to stop what he's doing , he said its a Man's world, I said okay ,carry on, I just pity my friend cos she doesn't know who She's getting married to, but I wish her well though .....
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by samzy(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2015
seunfunmi33:
I have a girlfriend I have dated for 5 years. I'm the very sexually active type but I don't make love to her often because I want to keep her in good shape till when we will get married. So I do visit brothel to satisfy my sexual desire which she is unaware of because of the little distance between us.

I decided to stop patronizing prostitutes and have an extra tyre (gf). So I got one living in my street.

The new girlfriend does not disturb my relationship with my long time girlfriend. She loves sex more than food and am happy I met my type. I started having issues with my main girlfriend and broke up with her to stay with someone that lives in my street and ready to give me sex daily.

She always want it raw saying she is under medication. But she got pregnant 6 months into our relationship. My family forced me to accept the pregnancy and marry her because am the only child of my parent.

She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy last 2 months and I have never made attempt to make love to her. Though she is doing well in her business and doesn't disturb me financially but she keeps deleting her calls and chats which am not comfortable with. Though she has got good character but am afraid she will cheat on me because of her love for sex.

Nairalanders pls help me out so I won't regret this decision I was forced to take

live with it or un-marry the person
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by veritas2001: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2015
You married your type. So stay with it.
seunfunmi33:

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by stonecoldcafe: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2015
seunfunmi33:

You like sex a lot abi? Now since you're not sleeping with your wife, who are you having sex with? Prostitute again? This man, nor go die oh! Life is too short.

2 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Rimamsirufun(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2015
seunfunmi33:

To tell you the truth you built your marriage on a wrong foundation and only God can help you fix that. Go to God. #JESUS_SAVES
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Omotayor123(f): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2015
cococandy:

That was probably his plan.
To marry someone who doesn't like sex, then run around cheating on her with prostitutes and side chics while relaxing in his knowledge that since she doesn't like sex she will be reserved for him alone. As in his precious untouched wife grin
But other people's babes go dey suffer for his hand.
Now he's afraid of being cheated on.

Hehehehe. Funny topic.
No mind the yeye boy!

1 Like

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Omotayor123(f): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2015
sabi99:
u supoz add wee hours n midnight join am.....people think say sex na food
grin Abeg help me add those ones.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by daniel56(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2015
U did not love her but sex, my tell her b4 u broke-up with her.
seunfunmi33:

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by smartprodigy: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Yes, God will review what to do? So fast 3days and 3 night
Review ko, reverse ni.......weerey
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Kanbee: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
For every action, there is a reaction.... your life is what you make it!

in another news....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2015
Op first of all,make God purnish you!How can fvck someone's daughter for 5yrs without thinking about marrying her,do you want to scatter that p u s s y first then maybe after 2yrs of marriage you divorce her,even the relationship has lasted more than the 'test of time'....your problem now gives the best explanation of KARMA...nonsense!
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Daresh(f): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Pray and Fast undecided

Best answer ever
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by kunzaar83(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2015
seunfunmi33:

plant a micro buging software on her phone, you will get everything, eg www.nairaland.com/1005901/buy-spy-security-gadgets-lagos and or www.spyemporiumafrica.com/personal_protection_cell_spy_interceptor.html or www.spyemporiumafrica.com/personal_protection_cell_spy_gsm_interceptor_GSMx900_1800.html and 778wiyolz8ug0gzl.tk/cell-phone-spy-call-recording-software/ email me on ezekielwarmis@gmail.com for more information and supply
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2015
go for dna test for your child, thats where the trust test starts, if she pass that one, come back and tell us the result
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2015
seunfunmi33:

OMG how could you make such a mistake? marrying a girl just because she's pregnant?!?!?! guys if you ever find yourself in such situation open a thread it email me, well to you op you just subscribed to the networks Notrust plan and insecurity will now be your paddi voluntarily or involuntarily. by "marriage " you took her to the alter? or the traditional stuff or what? from their I can give you some tips but hmmmmmmmm from my perception of your current situation bro something needs to be done else your life ain't gonna taste juicy ever like it use to.
MARRIAGE IS A COMMITMENT THAT NEEDS A VERY SERIOUS, IMPORTANT, REASONABLE, SPECULATIVE and so on thoughts before any one should embark on it.

1 Like

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by amutanwoke: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2015
PRAY TO GOD FOR THE SPIRIT OF TRUST
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Emmydek(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2015
Fruit of your labour received in full...!
Pele e lo ra yin gbo ooo
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by richyblink1(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2015
seunfunmi33:

Brother, you messed up big time. You allowed a girl of integrity to elude you just because of your love for sex.

Let me be straight with you, never trade what you desire most for what you want at the moment. How on earth did you settle for a babe that is a pro on making love without protection while you allow a girl that will make you sleep well walk away.

Brother, any human being whether male or female that is fond of deleting chats and calls is simply a cheat. Sorry to say, you just got yourself a professional cheat who is a master game player.

Advice; people like her are difficult to tame because they are already wild and have a bunch of wild friends drawing them back to the forest even when they try turning a new leaf.
You have got to try changing her cleques, enviroment and her already perceived bad image. Then try making her understand that she is now in a serious business hence no room for firing blank outside.

Note: Once you are stigmatised, your future is jeopardised

2 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Bonchonra: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Guy u married a retired ashawo
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by blesdman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Since u are also not trustworthy, keep up with her. Tell her u are not comfortable with that side of deleting calls and chats....
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by LBTY(f): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
JumpingChicken:

She is ur wife and you haven't caught her cheating on you. So give her the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you! Same thing I thought. You haven't even touched your said wife in 2 months and you are here feeling like she's cheating on you?
Have hou tried talking to her? Yep, that shouldn't your first choice before even coming on here to ask. Wish you all the best... And please, stop with that babyboy lifestyle. You are married!
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by 123papas(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Please take heart. She is just ur type. No need to sweat over it, her cheating wont kill you, only advise her to use protection and don't do it with neighbours.
seunfunmi33:

1 Like

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by successismine(f): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
deal wit it
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Vikkie14: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
The "proved" way out which has never failed, is to bring your partner to JESUS CHRIST. Prayer or fast is not the No.1 thing to do but JESUS CHRIST. Look for a genuine christian let him lead your partner to CHRIST.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by shineeye1: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
O'l boy you funny sha. You really think the perfected level of sexual desire in your woman didn't take years of public practise? Now you want all that helped to build her up to suddenly vanish now that you have come . My friend, you have eaten your cake, forget about your money! You have misplaced fundamental priorities and there is no dodging the repercussion. You betrayed a god-given woman on the altar of misguided libido. Welcome henceforth to Karma!
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Hargusto(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
force her to change her sim card.....which is likely to make her loose some of her customers if she has any.....if she doesnt want to, then kidnap the phone and sim, destroy the sim and make her look for it until she decides to buy anoda and do not make her retrieve the old sim...always talk to her and give it to her anytime she ask for sex too......continually show her true love and take care of her...
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by oyindelacreme(f): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
This one just use him wife do girlfriend.Reap what you have sowed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You / Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.