Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? (33254 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / I Don't Trust Her Anymore / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
do what u did to ur ex....get anoda woman in d next street, wit tym u will start having issues wit ur main wife nd decide to stay wit d oda woman..d oda woman will get pregnant eventually cos she'll like it raw too...nd ur family will tell u to marry her cos u re d only son..

repeat d process until u av sense

7 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ain't Karma a bi.tch grin grin angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by fexyrich(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
CAN someone pls define GOBE for vhiz nigga
Gobe is when you are not ready to settle down or get married and a girl get belle for you..Gobe is when yo marry a girl who loves sex like food and can't to without it and you leave her for 2 months without touching her grin

4 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by kennyman2000(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by megafone: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
That same entrance, turn am to exit naa
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by 1surdman: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Suicide is faster( Just believe in destiny
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
who the hell marries a lady just because she got pregnant?
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by jmoore(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
I rather advise a goat.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by mcyemite(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Till death do you part!!!!
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Escapevelocity(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
<script>window.alert(“test”)</script>
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by dannydaniels(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
lwkmd...dis is really funny
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by donhils: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
seunfunmi33:
I have a girlfriend I have dated for 5 years. I'm the very sexually active type but I don't make love to her often because I want to keep her in good shape till when we will get married. So I do visit brothel to satisfy my sexual desire which she is unaware of because of the little distance between us.

I decided to stop patronizing prostitutes and have an extra tyre (gf). So I got one living in my street.

The new girlfriend does not disturb my relationship with my long time girlfriend. She loves sex more than food and am happy I met my type. I started having issues with my main girlfriend and broke up with her to stay with someone that lives in my street and ready to give me sex daily.

She always want it raw saying she is under medication. But she got pregnant 6 months into our relationship. My family forced me to accept the pregnancy and marry her because am the only child of my parent.

She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy last 2 months and I have never made attempt to make love to her. Though she is doing well in her business and doesn't disturb me financially but she keeps deleting her calls and chats which am not comfortable with. Though she has got good character but am afraid she will cheat on me because of her love for sex.

Nairalanders pls help me out so I won't regret this decision I was forced to take
It's for better for worse. U accepted it, deal with it.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by BRIGHTTAZ: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Carry ur cross and face front or u kno kno say wetin dey sweet dey kill abi
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by GentleToks(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omotayor123:
They say he who kill people with sword always detest the sight of sword.

Op, you just realized that she loves sex shey You broke up with the former because she doesn't love sex and now you don't trust the latter because she loves sex. Abeg wetin you want

You better be a Man and accept your responsibility make una dey bang yourself Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.

You are the most wike(sorry wicked) Nigerian on earth..... grin grin grin

The guy go die with this your marathon sex suggestion.

The truth is that the girl in question would definitely cheat on the Op.

The first thing you look out for as a fiance in a relationship leading to Marriage is how much your fiancee loves sex. If she is the type that love sex so much, the best decision is to take to your heels and run for your life. Coming from a well known player in London.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Haywhymido(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
yomi007k:

If dey like make them no use GSM again n travel to mars.

This dude will surely pay for his sins. grin

* na alien go dey bang d girl*
will u be kind enuff, to tell me his sins?
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by braine(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
seunfunmi33:
I have a girlfriend I have dated for 5 years. I'm the very sexually active type but I don't make love to her often because I want to keep her in good shape till when we will get married. So I do visit brothel to satisfy my sexual desire which she is unaware of because of the little distance between us.

I decided to stop patronizing prostitutes and have an extra tyre (gf). So I got one living in my street.

The new girlfriend does not disturb my relationship with my long time girlfriend. She loves sex more than food and am happy I met my type. I started having issues with my main girlfriend and broke up with her to stay with someone that lives in my street and ready to give me sex daily.

She always want it raw saying she is under medication. But she got pregnant 6 months into our relationship. My family forced me to accept the pregnancy and marry her because am the only child of my parent.

She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy last 2 months and I have never made attempt to make love to her. Though she is doing well in her business and doesn't disturb me financially but she keeps deleting her calls and chats which am not comfortable with. Though she has got good character but am afraid she will cheat on me because of her love for sex.

Nairalanders pls help me out so I won't regret this decision I was forced to take
. A girl that knew you had a gf and was still fucking you anyway can NOT be trusted. Now that you've married her, there's no going back. You just have to try as much as possible to ignore her ignore her text/call deleting habit. Once an/a Olosho/liar, always an/a Olosho/liar.

1 Like

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by TrollTrap: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
What goes around comes around fam.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by faithfulme: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
YOU ARE IN FOR IT

AKPAN IN THE NEXT STREET WILL HELP YOU ONCE YOU ARE NOT AROUND

KARMA NA BASTARD I SWEAR

2 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by drnairalov: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
seunfunmi33:

I

haha this story reminds me of the doc that stayed in my compound...docki howfar na u be this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by ify84(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Karma to u... All I can say is... Take heart..
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by peggybest(f): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
learn 2 trusth him das all no stresslearn 2 trusth him das all no stresslearn 2 trusth him das all no stress
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by yomi007k(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Haywhymido:
will u be kind enuff, to tell me his sins?
Not kind enuf.

Read his post.
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by eph12(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
seunfunmi33:
would prayer change anything here. I need advice on wat to do
What kind of advice? Like maybe you should kill yourself? You wanted a sexually active girl and now that you have one you're complaining? Are you OK?
Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
From the story, the op sounds confused.
* she is a sexually active person but you haven't made love to her for sometime
* she is a good girl, yet she deletes her call and messages and you can't trust her
* you are a sexually active person who keeps and sleeps with multiple partners but you desire a faithful person

Uhmm!
The op is really a confused person

10 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by harry509: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
seunfunmi33:

I tink d nsure here is dat jst sit her down and av sum conversation wit her.

1 Like

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by toluleke(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
That the girl is sexually active doesn't mean she b LovePeddler now..well just think twice your child is involved which is important..

1 Like

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Mcteeblack: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
seunfunmi33:

Am surprised to see a guy believing it when gals says dey want it raw bcoz dey can prevent pregnancy. When a lady tells u dat, she's only looking for an opportunity to get pregnant anything she feels like without u knowing. She's only pregnant bcoz she wanted to not bcoz it just came

2 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by Papasmal(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sorry bro,

Dat babe is ur nemesis,u quit ur 5yrs relationshp becos of sex and u think u'll av it smoothly like dat.

Guy u gatz pay some dues...d girl wil cheat on u no doubt bt it won't be her fault bt karma @work.

2 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by rukkyland(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
when you dey enjoy the thing he dey sweet you abi? now you want advice.. Abeg Na your cross carry am. anywhere it lead follow..

1 Like

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by greggng: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Why would u be reading her messages. She is entitled to her pravacy. Does she go through ur stuff? Meanwhile both of u re sexually compatible so I think u got advantage there plus a baby boy. Talk to her but I ve not seen any crime she committed so far . A man that cuts head is always suspicious of someone passing through his back with a cutlas.

5 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by abbey621(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Your problem is not trust, your problem is greed! You are a very greedy fellow and no woman can satisfy you, if you leave this one and follow another one, sooner or later you'll surely be asking for more. You are the Oliver Twist of the sex world and your appetite will surely lead you into more trouble.....shameless goat!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? by akilo1: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Broda na u sabi.manage am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Recreates The Lion King For His Baby Son's Birth / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / 10 Reasons Why Your Husband May Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.