Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Imagine If This Happened On Your Wedding Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine If This Happened On Your Wedding Day! (722 Views)

A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. / See What Happened On Str When 2 Online Lovers Met For The First Time! Fighting.. / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine If This Happened On Your Wedding Day! by aboveonly(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2009
Wedding Planning Guide Secrets!!,

Dear Friends,
As you are hopefully well aware, planning a wedding is a huge task. It can be fun, but also very stressful.
You may have heard from friends and relatives not to worry about what goes wrong on your special day because inevitably there will be the odd blunder.
But does that really fill you with the confidence you need and reduce your wedding stress?
Personally I haven't seen too many weddings where there are massive disasters (I've seen a couple, but not many), but I have heard of dozens of weddings where they just didn't go as well as they had hoped.
Remember: You only get 1 shot at this! (well at least I hope that is your plan!)
Any number of things can happen and they aren't necessarily major, but good planning can alleviate all the stress of worrying about what might go wrong and allow you to enjoy your special day. Here's a few examples of disappointing things that have happened at weddings,

Check http:///d7ylvu for details,

(1) (Reply)

Just Friends: Or Not? / Why Do Ladies Always Feel Superior / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.