Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) (23322 Views)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture / "Buhari, President Of Africa" - Lauretta Onochi; Got Slammed On Twitter / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by deadie(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Philistine:
Another useless write-up from a pained wailing Tanoid. I'm 100% sure that the junk was written by a Igbo. Pained, frustrated and cursed tribe.

Are the issues raised in the write-up false? Why don't you provide a reasonable proof to the contrary instead of the name-calling that typifies the hardcore APC supporters? FYI, I supported Buhari before the election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by Wizlove(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2015
Aufbauh:
"When one has not had a good father, one must create one" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jonathan and PDP is a complete disaster, a political misnomer, a leadership that was heading nowhere but golgotha,wasteful administrators in the midst of plenty, championed by tested and proven treasury looters, propagated & supported by ethno-religious chauvinists.
Buhari emergence was a national & patriotic call to rescue an eventual fail nation from the clueless and corrupt leadership of Jonathan who has failed to lived up to the mandate bestowed on him after several years of patience and forbearance.
However so far so good the present administration is living up to the billing of it supporters/believers apart from the needless and senseless criticism from those who never believe in the Change movement right from time.
In your desire to create a good father,you've just created a worst one. I pity you because time will soon tell.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by Iyoma2(f): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2015
The actions of buhari's military regime were actually d actions of d No nonsence Tunde Idiagbon. d performance of buhari so far, indicates buhari is Only interested in living In aso-villa n bn called d president of Nigeria. he has nothing to offer, dats how he will be saying YES n NO for d next 4years God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

I don't have any.
There are fine concealers out there that could do the magic though.

I've got tribal marks too.
On both sides of my face.
I'm not ashamed of them.

Why would anyone want to hide a symbol of their cultural heritage?
No one should.
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2015
Those are the things (lies) we suffered in the hand of the PDP government for 16 years and we earned the title of the largest economy in Africa with menace of the poorest of the global poor. It was a story of exclusive economic growth for the few blindly rich and annoying gap against the profoundly poor.

What we can not deny is that clear reforms are on going in all the sectors of the economy; dubious contractors are denied business and this will continue; gas supply is getting to the power plant; nnpc is now more transparent; there is no usual rush in engaging jobber policians as minister, hence party contractors are denied access to the national treasury; we witness just last week the vigour and insights the like of Fashola, and Akinyemi will bring to our policy directions; subsidy bills are going down; we a government that can see the impact of subsidy removal on the economy in the absence of palliative measures.

Nigerians can follow and meaningfully understand the direction of Buhari's government. However, Nigerians need to objectively follow his government and shun hot money economic growth that will leave the rich richer and the poor poorer.

I am convinced that we will have course to celebrate with this (government) at the end of the day.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by walozanga(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Pls go and concentrate on your gambling life and stop disturbing my mentions

thanks

U are a joke bro... Get a life
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by sup1: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2015
it's very easy to blame people for their action and inaction but think of it with the situation of Nigeria when he took power, do you think is realistic to overturn the country for good within that space of time?

it shows level of home training some people get for coming out publicly and call your leader "Liar".

they call it freedom of information but people turn it to be "freedom of stupidity".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2015
This article is articulate and carries every iota of truth. How can a 72yr old man whom everyone perceives to be a man of unquestionable character and integrity still be a BLATANT LIAR and an unrepentant dictator after all the promises he made to his followers? Buhari to me, is way worse than GEJ, upon being a liar and a corrupt old man, he is a bloody DICTATOR. He shamelessly denied ever given any report by the Amnesty International when asked in the last interview with Aljazeera, when the report is accessible to everyone that has access to their website. Buhari longed for power not to serve but to hunt his enemies and he is already on that path, nobody has balls to stop him...Tinubu right is outside the country counting his losses.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by slap1(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2015
It is good that people are seeing the cluelessness of Buhari and the APC. I will give up on this country if Buhari gets a second tenure. He has been an absolute disaster. Like the Chinese say, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

I don't have any.
There are fine concealers out there that could do the magic though.

I've got tribal marks too.
On both sides of my face.
I'm not ashamed of them.

Why would anyone want to hide a symbol of their cultural heritage?
No one should.

Awwwww, your story really touched my heart cry cry

Glad you are not ashamed of your tribal marks, well I think it is repulsive and parents that do that to their kids are guilty of child abuse. From your experience, how does one cover deep ugly ones like the ones on your face. Can you recommend some concealers please

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by Halaz(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2015
after a long Time of devastating the Nigeria economy by 100% and now you expect spiritual change in just few months of PMB in office. fear God oooo.. wailing wailers...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2015
walozanga:

U are a joke bro... Get a life

Henry please face your front

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by obailala(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Wailers are gonna wail... The name of the author isn't a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by great664(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
All these fake PDP blogs - what concerns daily times with this wailing article?

That article has nothing to do with Daily Times. Check the link.

Infomant news ke Ifeoma news ni grin

**modified**

How did this hit the FP? Seun this is unhealthy for NL.
Lol, truth unhealthy for NL or what, why not accept the truth or dispute it, its a free world and things like this shouldn't be hidden. Gday
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by godoluwa(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Pls go and concentrate on your gambling life and stop disturbing my mentions

thanks
using gambler laffin swaggz, kikikikikiki...
ode ni e. its better for you to join me gambling for you to get back your senses. do u think brainless people (like you) fit gamble? silly daura zombie
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MrEverest(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2015
There is a saying that people or any nation deserve the type of leaders they have. Nigerians deserve Buhari,APC & their lies & propaganda because we are not intelligent or discerning enough! In sane climes, Buhari would have been answering a lot of questions about his conduct since he assumed office but because we still operate like primitive barbarians, Buhari is getting away with serial fraud!!! Really, it sucks to be a Nigerian!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2015
godoluwa:
using gambler laffin swaggz, kikikikikiki...
ode ni e. its better for you to join me gambling for you to get back your senses. do u think brainless people (like you) fit gamble? silly daura zombie

Old fool, Ibadan local gambling M0ron

Be wasting ur life playing draft and gambling with the money u steal from ur pickpocket business.

Agbaya,

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Awwwww, your story really touched my heart cry cry

Glad you are not ashamed of your tribal marks, well I think it is repulsive and parents that do that to their kids are guilty of child abuse. From your experience, how does one cover deep ugly ones like the ones on your face. Can you recommend some concealers please

smiley
I don't believe in the term ugly.
I don't use it on people either.
If I do, then it means I must think of myself as ugly and inadequate in one or more ways.

It is therefore in order to admit that I don't understand what you're on about.
I look in the mirror everyday and I'm grateful for what and who I see..

I learned a long time ago that I have the ability to create my reality.
I equally learned to do away with negativity.
It's like a cancer.

I had before me an option to choose light or darkness; love or hate; ugliness or beauty; good or bad.

smiley
I chose light, I chose love, I chose beauty, I chose good.
I still do, and I'm better for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by godoluwa(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2015
Ernieman:
This article is articulate and carries every iota of truth. How can a 72yr old man whom everyone perceives to be a man of unquestionable character and integrity still be a BLATANT LIAR and an unrepentant dictator after all the promises he made to his followers? Buhari to me, is way worse than GEJ, upon being a liar and a corrupt old man, he is a bloody DICTATOR. He shamelessly denied ever given any report by the Amnesty International when asked in the last interview with Aljazeera, when the report is accessible to everyone that has access to their website. Buhari longed for power not to serve but to hunt his enemies and he is already on that path, nobody has balls to stop him...<<<Tinubu right is outside the country counting his losses>>>
Tinubu case will be like that of Afonja & Alimi. Those who knows the story behind how Alimi falsefully took over Ilorin from Yoruba will understand what I mean. shame on Tinubu & all the Yorubas that supported Buhari emergence

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by ALISMILE(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Ur rank as a senior official of Wailers Association Of Nigeria jus grew!
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by ExInferis(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:

God bless SE and SS for saying no to buhari

You said NO but the man still became president.

Maybe you should review your power of NO.
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
I don't believe in the term ugly.
I don't use it on people either.
If I do, then it means I must think of myself as ugly and inadequate in one or more ways.

It is therefore in order to admit that I don't understand what you're on about.
I look in the mirror everyday and I'm grateful for what and who I see..

I learned a long time ago that I have the ability to create my reality.
I equally learned to do away with negativity.
It's like a cancer.

I had before me an option to choose light or darkness; love or hate; ugliness or beauty; good or bad.

smiley
I chose light, I chose love, I chose beauty, I chose good.
I still do, and I'm better for it.

All these long philosophical crap because i asked for tribal mark concealers??

na wa ooo

What is my business with how you try to manage the bad hand nature dealt you?

What concealers do you use in covering the tribal marks on your face? if you cannot recommend any, just say so...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by dougivilla(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Halaz:
after a long Time of devastating the Nigeria economy by 100% and now you expect spiritual change in just few months of PMB in office. fear God oooo.. wailing wailers...
The same rhetorics in defence of incompetence?? smh

The same time that is long enough to appropriate another man's achievements, while demonizing the same man, is now too short to get pmb to at least give us a sense of direction.

From certificate-lessness to empty treasury allegation and then body language achievement; a fraudulent asset declaration, line up of fraudsters as (noise makers, sorry) ministers after almost 7 months of winning elections, embarrassing Nigeria outside the shores of the country, northernisation of the country's government (we are still waiting for the fullness of time appointment balance), failure to tame bokoharam in 3 months or produce the chibok girls as promised. The list is endless.

PMB is a scam and Nigerians have again been had!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by onilemeji(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Have said it severly, nigeria will surely pay for this , they will surely see the change,
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by dougivilla(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Halaz:

The same time that is long enough to appropriate another man's achievements, while demonizing the same man, is now too short to get pmb to at least give us a sense of direction.

From certificate-lessness to empty treasury allegation and then body language achievement; a fraudulent asset declaration, line up of fraudsters as (noise makers, sorry) ministers after almost 7 months of winning elections, embarrassing Nigeria outside the shores of the country, northernisation of the country's government (we are still waiting for the fullness of time appointment balance), failure to tame bokoharam in 3 months or produce the chibok girls as promised. The list is endless.

PMB is a scam and Nigerians have again been had!!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by alt3r3g0: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Its amazing how an article written on 9th sept can make front page today 19th oct
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by texazzpete(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
dougivilla:

One shudders to think that folks like you nearly had their way to foist another 4 years of the fake 'transformation' on Nigerian taxpayers.
PDP and GEJ nearly ran this country aground. Thank God for PMB cheesy
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by Observant: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria went from the hands of bold criminal to that of smart criminals. That my friends is the only change you will get.
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by ALISMILE(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
deadie:

Are the issues raised in the write-up false? Why don't you provide a reasonable proof to the contrary instead of the name-calling that typifies the hardcore APC supporters? FYI, I supported Buhari before the election.
Those are the things (lies) we suffered in the
hand of the PDP government for 16 years and
we earned the title of the largest economy in
Africa with menace of the poorest of the global
poor. It was a story of exclusive economic
growth for the few blindly rich and annoying gap
against the profoundly poor.
What we can not deny is that clear reforms are
on going in all the sectors of the economy;
dubious contractors are denied business and
this will continue; gas supply is getting to the
power plant; nnpc is now more transparent;
there is no usual rush in engaging jobber
policians as minister, hence party contractors
are denied access to the national treasury; we
witness just last week the vigour and insights the
like of Fashola, and Akinyemi will bring to our
policy directions; subsidy bills are going down;
we a government that can see the impact of
subsidy removal on the economy in the absence
of palliative measures.
Nigerians can follow and meaningfully
understand the direction of Buhari's
government. However, Nigerians need to
objectively follow his government and shun hot
money economic growth that will leave the rich
richer and the poor poorer.
I am convinced that we will have course to
celebrate with this (government) at the end of
the day.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by menxer: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
All these would be valid points to vote against PMB/APC come 2019, only if those points would still be valid then.

For now, can he be impeached based on unfulfilled electioneering promises?
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

All these long philosophical crap because i asked for tribal mark concealers??

na wa ooo

What is my business with how you try to manage the bad hand nature dealt you?

What concealers do you use in covering the tribal marks on your face? if you cannot recommend any, just say so...
smiley

I wasn't created by nature. An intelligent being created me, and created nature too.
He/It never created anything and called it ugly.
"Ugly" and "Bad" are totally human inventions.

I won't recommend any to you FatIJeomaOkolie.
Everyone should be proud of their features, and make the best of them.
Good Morning From Nigeria cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by ALISMILE(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2015
dougivilla:

Those are the things (lies) we suffered in the
hand of the PDP government for 16 years and
we earned the title of the largest economy in
Africa with menace of the poorest of the global
poor. It was a story of exclusive economic
growth for the few blindly rich and annoying gap
against the profoundly poor.
What we can not deny is that clear reforms are
on going in all the sectors of the economy;
dubious contractors are denied business and
this will continue; gas supply is getting to the
power plant; nnpc is now more transparent;
there is no usual rush in engaging jobber
policians as minister, hence party contractors
are denied access to the national treasury; we
witness just last week the vigour and insights the
like of Fashola, and Akinyemi will bring to our
policy directions; subsidy bills are going down;
we a government that can see the impact of
subsidy removal on the economy in the absence
of palliative measures.
Nigerians can follow and meaningfully
understand the direction of Buhari's
government. However, Nigerians need to
objectively follow his government and shun hot
money economic growth that will leave the rich
richer and the poor poorer.
I am convinced that we will have course to
celebrate with this (government) at the end of
the day.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / Dangote Crashes Diesel Price To ₦‎1,000 Per Litre / Seriake Dickson Campaigns With MTN Recharge Card (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.