Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) (23326 Views)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture / "Buhari, President Of Africa" - Lauretta Onochi; Got Slammed On Twitter / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by 49cents(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hardly will a day pass without seeing someone eulogising the amiable MizMyColi smiley , I wouldn't be wrong if I say she's the most celebrated female Nairalander presently, and also the most intelligent.

**doffs my hat for her**

Am bad with monikers but hers will stick for open-mindedness, depth and sagacity. Sincerely I am very impressed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by amusadele: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
dustydee:

Buhari never said that but the newspapers. There are a lot of things that Buhari never said that were credited to him and one of such is that he borrowed money to buy his nomination form. Another is that he'd make the dollar equal to the naira. I keep telling people do not believe everything you read on the pages of a newspaper.
Another dumbest lier

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
49cents:

Am bad with monikers but hers will stick for open-mindedness, depth and sagacity. Sincerely I am very impressed
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Whether fraud or not, it cannot reinstall GEJ back cheesy

*useless people*

*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

*sighs*
Hahaha cheesy

I was referring to PDP tyrants cool
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by malikisah: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Firefire:
Buhary is a professional liar.

He borrowed money to obtain his nomination form, he is poor with only two houses, and 120 cows.

Declaring his assets few months after publicly as promised 'became' a World War III.

Instead of being honorable and follow the path of Late Musa Ya'adua of 'corrupt PDP' the Angelic Liar continue with a caricature by one media aid by the name Garuba, tagging that 'Show of Shame' PUBLIC ASSET DECLARATION.

What a SCAM by Buhary and Osinbajo a fellow pastor who could not keep his campaign promises 100 percent.

Devil is envious of Buhary and APC pattern of lying.

APC, party of professional liars and career fraudsters.
but he is better than your father
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by malikisah: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
honestivo:
We have been scam 4 d next 4 years
And what can you do? stop wailing in your own interest
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

I was referring to PDP tyrants cool

My dear, take it from someone who's been there.

This section has a way of bringing out the beast in you, beyond that, it has the capacity to bring out the best in you.

Be they APC tyrants or PDP sycophants...
Shun every form of negativity, especially when no one in particular has personally provoked you.
It profiteth no good.
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by abbey621(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
There's no smoke without fire, the writer definitely points out some flaws. PMB should work harder to redeem himself, majority of Nigerians still believe in you. Now is it just me or does it seem that most of the criticizers of PMB are does who never voted for him in the first place. Majority of them are from the same geographical location and still seem emotionally attached to the ex president. My advice to you people is simple, 4 years is a long time to wait in despair, to take your minds off things, heavy alcohol drinking is strongly recommended grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by mideactive: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
The story has no basics,Nigeria is in troble 2day becus of PDP.no PDP member or it's Apologist has d moral rights 2 Criticize Buhari's honesty,cus u ppl lied 4 16 years n still counting.so shot d 4kup PDP
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by tosyne2much(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

My dear, take it from someone who's been there.

This section has a way of bringing out the beast in you, beyond that, it has the capacity to bring out the best in you.

Be they APC tyrants or PDP sycophants...
Shun every form of negativity, especially when no one in particular has personally provoked you.
It profiteth no good.
Now the truth is starting at my face.. I never knew sister Mizmycoli was a PDP member cheesy

Alryt I will mind my tongue next time cheesy
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now the truth is starting at my face.. I never knew sister Mizmycoli was a PDP member GEJite cheesy

Alryt I will mind my tongue next time cheesy
grin
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by smuth(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aufbauh:
"When one has not had a good father, one must create one" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jonathan and PDP is a complete disaster, a political misnomer, a leadership that was heading nowhere but golgotha,wasteful administrators in the midst of plenty, championed by tested and proven treasury looters, propagated & supported by ethno-religious chauvinists.
Buhari emergence was a national & patriotic call to rescue an eventual fail nation from the clueless and corrupt leadership of Jonathan who has failed to lived up to the mandate bestowed on him after several years of patience and forbearance.
However so far so good the present administration is living up to the billing of it supporters/believers apart from the needless and senseless criticism from those who never believe in the Change movement right from time.

[size=15pt]What is amazing to me is that all APC supporters chose to be foolish...infact they wear gulliblity around their neck like a gold chain and feel proud about it. What has Jonathan got to do with the post? Was it Jonathan that lied or your hero Buhari?

Someone should help me ask this fool if Buhari lied about his asset declaration or not?

Not all Nigerians are as dumb as you are.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by smuth(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
mideactive:
The story has no basics,Nigeria is in troble 2day becus of PDP.no PDP member or it's Apologist has d moral rights 2 Criticize Buhari's honesty,cus u ppl lied 4 16 years n still counting.so shot d 4kup PDP

[size=15pt]Fool, did PDP tell your hero Buhari to lie about his asset? [/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by smuth(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
dustydee:

Buhari never said that but the newspapers. There are a lot of things that Buhari never said that were credited to him and one of such is that he borrowed money to buy his nomination form. Another is that he'd make the dollar equal to the naira. I keep telling people do not believe everything you read on the pages of a newspaper.

[size=15pt]But you will gladly believe everything said about Jonathan on the pages of all Newspaper, Hypocrits. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by mideactive: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mr monkey,is ur name pdp

smuth:

[size=15pt]Fool, did PDP tell your hero Buhari to lie about his asset? [/size]
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by naijaking1: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Aufbauh:
"When one has not had a good father, one must create one" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jonathan and PDP is a complete disaster, a political misnomer, a leadership that was heading nowhere but golgotha,wasteful administrators in the midst of plenty, championed by tested and proven treasury looters, propagated & supported by ethno-religious chauvinists.
Buhari emergence was a national & patriotic call to rescue an eventual fail nation from the clueless and corrupt leadership of Jonathan who has failed to lived up to the mandate bestowed on him after several years of patience and forbearance.
However so far so good the present administration is living up to the billing of it supporters/believers apart from the needless and senseless criticism from those who never believe in the Change movement right from time.

Good morning Mr. Lie Mohammed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
You have been missed in the romance section ooo cheesy
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
You have been missed in the romance section ooo cheesy

People like Severussnape, Passingshot and co know the juju they've used to hold me here.

Ask them to release me!cheesy
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by dustydee: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
smuth:

[size=15pt]But you will gladly believe everything said about Jonathan on the pages of all Newspaper, Hypocrits. [/size]
How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

People like Severussnape, Passingshot and co know the juju they've used to hold me here.

Hahaha... You're not going anywhere o cheesy
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by PassingShot(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

You're hereby "released" by me.

tongue
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by jpphilips(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
@OP

You expect Buhari with a 30m Bank balance to purchase over 20m APC presidential nomination form? or prolly sell his shares to buy the ticket? what exactly is your point?
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
PassingShot:

You're hereby "released" by me.

tongue

The quotes in "released" suggest there are conditions, what are they?
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by MizMyColi(f): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahaha... You're not going anywhere o cheesy

I looove it here!

*dancing shokiii*
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by bummyla(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
We are watching you! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by 400billionman: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
deadie:

Are the issues raised in the write-up false? Why don't you provide a reasonable proof to the contrary instead of the name-calling that typifies the hardcore APC supporters? FYI, I supported Buhari before the election.

Even the promised N5,000 per month, the jobless APC youths like Omenka and beremx have not seen.

I dont know why Buhari and APC wil be this wicked even to their own.. cry cry

Oga, fulfill your promises.

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by Kenobus: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Buhari is a big liar. The man was used by the Sw to scuttle GEJ. But today he has taught the likes of Tinubu and Obj a big lesson. He has used and dumped them. Nigerians would get the results of their lack of responsibility. GEJ was a great achieve, but we used sentiment to drive him away. Gmb has nothing to give

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by presidentMZ: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2015
The writer of this script is senseless including the the comment of all the wailers. As far as I am concerned I have confidence in Buhari

Sai Buhari !!
Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by Forwetinnah: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=TheFreeOne post=39124945][/quote]

GEJ is indeed a prophet. ..he has been vindicated

1 Like

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by TheFreeOne: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

GEJ is indeed a prophet. ..he has been vindicated
True.

We warned those gullible buharists but they turned deaf ears.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) by BABAKABIRU301(f): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Lattop:
Run Mouth
YOU HAVE ALLREDY LOOSED CONSCIENCE SINCE THE DAY U JOIN apc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) / 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / #2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.