Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? (14931 Views)

10 Amazing Miracles Of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
NO the post did not by NO mean answer my question, were did muhammed got the idea, "christians and Jews build temple on there dead prophet tomb" ?

Hi bro.

Where did Muhammad get the idea from? This is the type of questions I love to search in the quran. Allah and Muhammad (if not the same person) are fond of saying things that are not true.

I won't be surprised that muslims are not able to answer the question because the statement is false.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2015
truthman2012:

Hi bro.

Where did Muhammad get the idea from? This is the type of questions I love to search in the quran. Allah and Muhammad (if not the same person) are fond of saying things that are not true.

I won't be surprised that muslims are not able to answer the question because the statement is false.
welcome sir, nice to see you. As usual, their answer was to throw insults.

2 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You haven't presented anything mr. man. Nothing gospel in your OP, nothing gospel in the post I quote. All I see is the same thing i.e display of stupídity/ignorance as you are known to be doing. Trying to school illiterate like you is not just going to be an irksome task, but also detriment to my own reasoning because i will possibly end up being a slowpoke like you.

Sorry bro, I am trying as much as possible to detach myself from engaging in an arguement with fools and Illiterates on this forum.

In a nutshell, the below pics summarize everything.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2417141_69_jpegad652eecc6941a9a6bdf074c83be9c68

baami loke oo. edariji won ke.
awon omo olopopolo caterpillar insect yi oma nise shey cheesy
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by yazach: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2836036_doucdbullshit_jpeg67789c1b5b584307cb1385a0ad2a0c9d

Demmzy15, can you see that shìt? grin grin

Are you seeing what I am sawing? A shit in the coconut head boy grin grin grin grin grin grin

That malvisguy212 is cursed bros. you can imagine him saying Prophet who marry more than one wife has done evil

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

baami loke oo. edariji won ke.
awon omo olopopolo caterpillar insect yi oma nise shey cheesy
defend your false prophet. Answer the questions.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
welcome sir, nice to see you. As usual, their answer was to throw insults.
What question?. Is it about building place of worship over the grave?. Wasn't this explained earlier to you?. You cant decipher the explanation given thats why you get confused. If Christians could locate "tomb of Jesus" long time ago they would have built church over it. That's why cross means so much to you. Here, read further.

It is authentically reported on the authority of `Aa`ishah that Um Salamah (May Allah be pleased with them both) told the Messenger of Allah (may Peace Be Upon Him) about a church she had seen in Abyssinia in which there were pictures. The Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) said: "Those people, when a righteous member of their group or a pious slave (of Allah swt ) dies, they build a mosque over his grave and make images therein; by so doing, they combine two evils: (i) The evil of the graves and (ii) the evil of images." 1

`Aa`ishah tells us that Um Salamah informed her that she had told the Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) about a church in Abyssinia which she saw when she migrated there with her husband in which there were images. The Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) then explained to her the significance of what she had seen: That the Christians, when a pious man from among them died, would build an edifice over his grave and place his image in it in order to remember him and be inspired by his piety; and he added that these people were the worst of people in the sight of Allah because they had combined two sins: (i) The sin of building over graves which may lead eventually to the worship of their occupants; and (ii) the sin of making images of living creatures which may also lead to worship of those images when the original purpose of their making has been forgotten.

Benefits Derived From This Hadith

1. The acceptability of the evidence of a truthful woman.

2. That placing images in places of worship is among the deeds of the Christians.

3. The forbiddance of building mosques over graves.

4. The prohibition of placing images over graves.

More......
http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/creed/abdulwahab/KT1-chap-18.htm

Take your time and read. If i come across relevant related topic i will post it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
defend your false prophet. Answer the questions.

my brothers have done that already. but how do u show a blind man that a colour over there is white? He's blind so he can't believe or understand it's white.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Empiree:
What question?. Is it about building place of worship over the grave?. Wasn't this explained earlier to you?. You cant decipher the explanation given thats why you get confused. If Christians could locate "tomb of Jesus" long time ago they would have build church over it. That's why cross means so much to you. Here, read further.

It is authentically reported on the authority of `Aa`ishah that Um Salamah (May Allah be pleased with them both) told the Messenger of Allah (may Peace Be Upon Him) about a church she had seen in Abyssinia in which there were pictures. The Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) said: "Those people, when a righteous member of their group or a pious slave (of Allah swt ) dies, they build a mosque over his grave and make images therein; by so doing, they combine two evils: (i) The evil of the graves and (ii) the evil of images." 1

`Aa`ishah tells us that Um Salamah informed her that she had told the Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) about a church in Abyssinia which she saw when she migrated there with her husband in which there were images. The Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) then explained to her the significance of what she had seen: That the Christians, when a pious man from among them died, would build an edifice over his grave and place his image in it in order to remember him and be inspired by his piety; and he added that these people were the worst of people in the sight of Allah because they had combined two sins: (i) The sin of building over graves which may lead eventually to the worship of their occupants; and (ii) the sin of making images of living creatures which may also lead to worship of those images when the original purpose of their making has been forgotten.

2. That placing images in places of worship is among the deeds of the Christians.

More......

Take your time and read. If i come across relevant related topic i will post it.
you keep on repeating the same NONSENSE, were in the bible christians build temple on a dead prophet tomb? If you cannot give scriptural reference then just keep quite
Dint the muslims build musque on muhammed tomb ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

my brothers have done that already. but how do u show a blind man that a colour over there is white? He's blind so he can't believe or understand it's white.
how ? Muhammed lied against Jews and christians, they build temple on dead prophet tomb, were did he get this idea from? As a prophet you should know the gravity of your statement matter the most, were in the scripture the Jews and christians did such act ?
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Empiree: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
you keep on repeating the same NONSENSE, were in the bible christians build temple on a dead prophet tomb? If you cannot give scriptural reference then just keep quite
Dint the muslims build musque on muhammed tomb ?
To quote from your Bible?. Is there anything relevant in your villainously interpolated Book to quote?

@underlined, you keep repeating that. Wasn't this explained to you as well?. Go back up there and read. This time please read btw the lines. Thanks
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Empiree:
To quote from your Bible?. Is there anything relevant in your villainously interpolated Book to quote?

@underlined, you keep repeating that. Wasn't this explained to you as well?. Go back up there and read. This time please read btw the lines. Thanks
that is your only excap rout(condemned the bible) I put it on you, muhammed keep on misinterpreting the christians doctrine, which christians sect take Mary as a deity? NONE, were did he got the idea from?

You guys did not answer my question. Dint the muslims build mosque on muhammed tomb? Yes or no.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Empiree:
What question?. Is it about building place of worship over the grave?. Wasn't this explained earlier to you?. You cant decipher the explanation given thats why you get confused. If Christians could locate "tomb of Jesus" long time ago they would have built church over it. That's why cross means so much to you. Here, read further.

More......

The hadiths here are fabricated. No authors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
that is your only excap rout(condemned the bible) I put it on you, muhammed keep on misinterpreting the christians doctrine, which christians sect take Mary as a deity? NONE, were did he got the idea from?

You guys did not answer my question. Dint the muslims build mosque on muhammed tomb? Yes or no.

Not surprising allah is fond of lying. He owned up to be a master deceiver.

Where did he see any Christians taking Mary as a member of Godhead?

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:

catholics? you take mary to be "mother of god = goddess = deity"

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
the catholics even value Mary more than Jesus lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

yep, i call them polytheists(including trinitarians).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
yep, i call them polytheists(including trinitarians).

grin best describes them.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

baami loke oo. edariji won ke. awon omo olopopolo caterpillar insect yi oma nise shey cheesy
grin grin You don remix the thing for Lil Kesh.. lmao.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:

To Malvisguy and truthman2012, catholic are not Christian, they are paganists..

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

To Malvisguy and truthman2012, catholic are not Christian, they are paganists..
as if they themselves arent pagans.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
lexiconkabir:
as if they themselves arent pagans.

Of the greatest pagan, that's what they are..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Prove this spurious balderdash you spewed; I am ready to learn.

Mary and all the heavenly beings interceed for us.
Jesus forgives, answers prayers and He's accorded the greatest of worship while Mary is honoured.

Culled from Rosary:
Holy Mary - Pray for us.
Holy St. Joseph - Pray for us.
Jesus son of David - Have mercy on us et al..
^^^With the above statement, in your utter clueless mind and self-delusion, Catholics value Mary more than Jesus who's in trinitarian with God the Father and Holy spirit.
Internet is available, and it'd you do you good to google Cathoic Mass and check if Mary's name is mentioned during it not coming here to write rubbish you are oblivious of, just to appear smart or make a mockery of yourself.

You are dumber than I thought if you can't defend your baseless emboldened post.
I am all eyes, Sir!

3 Likes

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Of the greatest pagan, that's what they are..
couldnt have put it better!

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

Prove this spurious balderdash you spewed; I am ready to learn.

Mary and all the heavenly beings interceed for us.
Jesus forgives, answers prayers and He's accorded the greatest of worship while Mary is honoured.

Culled from Rosary:
Holy Mary - Pray for us.
Holy St. Joseph - Pray for us.
Jesus son of David - Have mercy on us et al..
^^^With the above statement, in your utter clueless mind and self-delusion, Catholics value Mary more than Jesus who's in trinitarian with God the Father and Holy spirit.
Internet is available, and it'd you do you good to google Cathoic Mass and check if Mary's name is mentioned during it not coming here to write rubbish you are oblivious of, just to appear smart or make a mockery of yourself.

You are dumber than I thought if you can't defend your baseless emboldened post.
I am all eyes, Sir!

Hehehe grin grin my friend don vex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin You don remix the thing for Lil Kesh.. lmao.
grin

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin baba yari

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Some peeps be yarping trash for posting sake.

mubarakopeyemi:

grin baba yari
As usual, he runs away without prooving what he opined.

Bye, felicia!.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin baba yari
grin
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

Some peeps be yarping trash for posting sake.!.

My friend, though I don't agree with his assertion, but the way catholics revere Mary made it seems so.
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by malvisguy212: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

My friend, though I don't agree with his assertion, but the way catholics revere Mary made it seems so.
if you accused catholic of taking Mary among the Godhead , the same can be said of muhammed, you guys can kill for his namesake,the Islamic creed include his name ,everything concerning islam , the muhammed must be mention. There are proof in the quran were Allah and muhammed shere attributed.

1 Like

Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by Rilwayne001: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you accused catholic of taking Mary among the Godhead , the same can be said of muhammed, you guys can kill for his namesake,the Islamic creed include his name ,everything concerning islam , the muhammed must be mention. There are proof in the quran were Allah and muhammed shere attributed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558698_nunsaysswerve_jpeg42425bd1f8ea44a04f6b6babd0dae7e5
Re: Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you are questioned about something whether it's true or not, you will either says yes or no. But you might be asks to prove it of which you'll have to prove it. This op is asking a question here if what he stated here was true or not with proof but unfortunately it was not answered directly talk less of been proved. All what I saw here was insult and derailing of topics.
I think you guys should try to understand yourselves, God bless.

#shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ruling On Saying Jumah Mubarak And Sending It via texts On Fridays / A Fortune-teller Said That Her Marriage Will Be Miserable! / People Fall Into Three Categories:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.