Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram (32792 Views)

Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by xtervaganza(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Funny how this harebrained lowliest want to ridicule the great Ifa who is better and more effective than jesus

I remember the Agbekoya war and how ordinary Yoruba hunters at ore killed thousands of Biafra soldiers with heavy guns
Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by itsIYKE(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
baba e ni aturu. Oloshi Omo ale ojukwu terrorist
lol....tell your mama that one
Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by itsIYKE(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
xtervaganza:
Funny how this harebrained lowliest want to ridicule the great Ifa who is better and more effective than jesus
I remember the Agbekoya war and how ordinary Yoruba hunters at ore killed thousands of Biafra soldiers with heavy guns
xtervaganza:
Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by itsIYKE(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
xtervaganza:

you don't mean it....tell me more
Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by NOBODYY: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
macof:

You must be dumber than I thought
K
Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by queebeediva(f): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Firstly, we need to acknowledge that the problem of Nigerian starts with the so called Leader. We need to put them under a oath through the raditional line which is more effective. We need to stop asking them to swear on bible or quran which does not stp them in any way from stealing.

If that is done, Eshu - the God of confusion would be consulted and sent to the camp of Boko Haram. This tactic has been used in the past and it works fine. Sonponna is the God that causes measles and high fever. The Abore then would consult this God and have it sent to the camp of enemy. If that is done, there would be wide epidemic of measles, different diseases and death. Those who are sick wont have the health to fight any work. When the enemy camp has been inflicted with disease, our Balogun will have the next option to attack them.

So in the case of Boko - Haram, Eshu would be consulted to plant confusion in their camp. They would bcome their own enemy and fight among themselves. Our Soldiers would be made ready physically and spiritually. So when the Boko Haram are confused in their camp, we can easilyy move our soldiers in. The saying the house divided agaisnt itself shall fall. Eshu will make Boko Haram divided and it shall fall.

There after, there are lot of cleansing that is needed to be done in the North-East. A lot of blood have been wasted. This cleasing will forstall future bloodbath.
and I hope they should no that Boko Haram are not oldinary too!
Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by charlesucheh(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rossikk:

Actually, Ifa is not a 'god' as such. More a way of life. A set of religious principles all generally virtuous.
What are you trying to say?
Do you now mean, those IFA priests worship the same GOD we christians worship?
Guy, am not an IGNORAMUS!!! Ways of life has a social context that can be traced to the peoples cultural heritage. The last time I checked, IFA was a deity with spiritual powers within the yorubas, Or has that change?
Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by samsard(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rossikk:
My friend pls shut it. The white nations you worship are all working with the occult. Go and study the Illuminati, Skull and bones, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove etc. In fact they are neck deep in it. The city plan of Washington DC is based on occult symbolism and masonic directives. The US dollar note is replete with occult symbols. The pyramid/all seeing eye etc....You think those are christian symbols? They sold you the christian scam to titillate your senses while they practise their sorcery behind the scenes to their benefit. Stay there playing mugu.
Anyone who believes that Illuminati crap is one gullible fool like you are. Do you think rocket science, fundamental physics and all that run on these supposed occultic powers? fool
Re: Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy Ifa gini? Let them use ifa to scare fulani herds men from their region first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees / 6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Arewa Youths React To Buhari's Lazy Nigerian Youths: "We Are Disappointed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.