Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners (6017 Views)

14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. / Few Questions For All Pro-nigerian And Pro-biafran Igbos. / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by obailala(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You this yorubastard man from Oyo state. Stop claiming igbo cos you can never be one. Stick to ur hunger ravaged Oyo state you dis accursed fo.ol. You are a disgrace to yoruba nation and to ur family to. Man up and come up with ur real identity and stop hiding under I am igbo dis and dat. I h8te you I swear. Look at his long epistle all in d name of run away frm d point vunu raised. Coward from a cheap who've mother. Ezi!
I smell a tormented and frustrated soul... but I'm sorry, I am not in any way connected to your personal misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by bugzbunny: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this bastard son of a thousand fathers. You think I'm like you.
Ode... Go village.. see ur parents
Ur drugs dey expire oo
Fvck out of hia

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by bugzbunny: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
obailala:
I smell a tormented and frustrated soul... but I'm sorry, I am not in any way connected to your personal misfortunes.
I hear say u frm ?
Identify pls

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
patrick89:

You know what I'm saying average yoruba man looks haggard, unkempt and ugly. Igbos look thick, fresh and beautiful. I dnt even bloody care if you agree with me. A yoruba man actually said that to me. You know the truth, deal with it.

trash.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by coolitempa(f): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Look at this scratch face slu.t
You wanna hide ..fool
Bloody harlot
Go to work ..customers are waiting
Coolitoto...ode

Thunder fire your damn flat.head..... angry....open your mouth once more and watch me wrench it from your damned face..... angry
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by patrick89(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
seniorbros:

The question you should be asking yourself is this, why do everyone hate the Igbos? The word "hate" may be too harsh to describe how people feel towards the Igbos, maybe I should say "dislike'.

My wife is Igbo from Anambra state, though not brought up at home, that explains why I have not seen some of the traits I see in others in her. I live in a block of 12 flats and the only people causing problem for the landlord are our eastern brothers. How can you live in someone's house and refuse to pay your rent and when asked to pay, you take the owner to Court? Some have stayed in their apartments for more than three years without paying. They are very uncooperative and always feel they are right even when they are obviously wrong.

The most annoying part of the whole gist is that even within themselves there is serious distrust. Assuming your dream for the state of Biafra becomes a reality, it's only a matter of time before you start fighting and killing each other.

If I have my way, I would allow you go and wait to see what becomes of BIAFRA.

Please take note that I am neither hausa/Fulani nor Yoruba. My village shares the same border with Enugu state.
Yoou little hater! Get lost. Igbos are in Cameroon more than in your state! So how many times have you heard of hatred towards them? You bastards should go and die....

7 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by bugzbunny: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:

Thunder fire your damn flat.head..... angry....open your mouth once more and watch me wrench it from your damned face..... angry
Asha.wo ten kobo
Slutty scratch faced whor.e
You think we dnt knw you
attend to ur customers

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by mightyhaze: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
This guy looks like an enigma! A real fire ball! Am followin dis.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by seniorbros(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
patrick89:

Yoou little hater! Get lost. Igbos are in Cameroon more than in your state! So how many times have you heard of hatred towards them? You bastards should go and die....

Exactly what I am saying. Now you've called me a bastard. This hostile reaction to my candid opinion is most unfortunate. God bless you anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by martineverest(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this disease. You think I'm like you. I'm a proud son of a Nigerian father and a German mother. Go and die.
thought u said ur mama is Portuguese.
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by coolitempa(f): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Asha.wo ten kobo
You think we dnt knw you
attend to ur customers

Eran oko....ko baje fun è....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Vulu: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
obailala:
Like I have always said, I am not given to the senseless tribal battles that always happens on this site, specifically the Igbo vs yoruba battles; I believe it is needless, senseless and it disgusts me so much and I cannot understand why discerning people cannot see how these battles can never benefit any one. Now regarding my attitude towards Igbos, I believe it is my duty to scold my own people to take things easy and have deep thoughts about their actions and words, I believe there are matured yorubas out there who can call their own people to order; it is not my duty to scold the yorubas else I risk being pronounced guilty of exactly what I preach against. If my scolding of Igbos is what you regard as throwing stones into my own home, then that is unfortunate. If only there was an 'Igbo only forum', it would have been a better platform to air my views but unfortunately, we only have this general platform.

Regarding the injustice against Igbos in Nigeria (by Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis as you put it), I personally do not subscribe to the ideology of ascribing blames to others for my problems. It is not the yoruba or hausa man that has caused a person like TA Orji or Rochas not to fix roads or equip schools and pay salaries in the south-east. So also for a lot of other problems, I personally believe Igbo leaders take the largest chunk of the blame for our problems. Also, if you have travelled around Nigeria and if you can be honest with yourself, you will agree with me that the so called injustice which the common man in Igbo land suffers is also suffered by the common man not just in Yoruba land, but in every other part of the country. I still cannot understand why discerning minds cannot still see that the Nigerian problem is a case of the rich elite rulers vs. the masses, and not yoruba vs. igbo etc as some of our dubious elite leaders have succeeded in brainwashing our people to believe. Even with this alleged injustice, apart from Lagos which was a federal capital and which was developed by all tribes, are the yorubas doing better than the Igbos economically?... So what exactly is this hate directed against yorubas all about?... (You even take the irrational hate to the next level by considering its practice in your religious life, it's a pity!)

The yoruba leaders are out in Abuja fighting and scheming for their own people, same also for the hausas and other tribes. It is a contest in which the winner takes all, you would not expect the yoruba/hausa man to grab some juice and then share it freely with an igbo man, would you?... The real questions we should be asking is, "what are our Igbo leaders doing?"

MAYBE YOUR USERNAME IS KNOWN TO YOUR HAUSA AND YORUBA FRIENDS AND YOU WOULDN'T TO ANNOY THEM. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. YOU HAVE SPOKEN YOUR OWN, EVEN IF YOU DODGED THE REAL QUESTION- DO JEWS WHO ARE AGAINST THE KILLING OF PALESTINE STONE THEIR OWN PEOPLE? THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU LIES RIGHT IN THIS QUESTION. I KNOW PRO-APC IGBOS ON THIS FORUM, YES THEY SCOLD IGBOS AND ARE HAILED TO HIGH HEAVENS BY THEIR FELLOW PARTY FAITHFULS.

THE QUESTIONS STILL BEGS- WHY DOES IS IT (OR LOOK LIKE) THE MOST RESPECTED APC MEMBERS HAVE TO FULFILL ONE CHARACTERISTIC FIRST- HATE THE IGBOS/EASTERNER. (ANYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HATE ANYONE HE DOESN'T WANT TO LIKE). BUT I WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLE BEHIND BEING PRO APC + ANTI-IGBO/EASTERNER => RESPECTED APC MEMBER. THIS IS AN OBSERVATION WE CAN NOT DENY, THE RESPECTED APC MEMBER MAY EVEN BE "IGBO" HIMSELF. LOL.

AS FOR ME ABANDONING RCCG, SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I HAVE HAD COUNTLESS EVEN MY CLOSEST YORUBA FRIENDS SAY ALBEIT JOKINGLY- "I WILL NEVER VOTE AN IGBO MAN", I ALSO JOKINGLY LAUGHED IT OFF BUT THAT COMMENT HAVE CONTINUED FOR DECADES NOW EVEN DURING OBJ'S TIME TILL NOW, AND I ASK, DO THESE GUYS REALLY MEAN WHAT THEY "JOKINGLY" TOLD ME. I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED, I AM ONLY ALARMED BECAUSE IT HAS ALMOST BECOME A NATIONAL ANTHEM POST-GEJ. I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY IGBO WHO HEARD THAT PHRASE FOR YEARS. THE IGBO CLASSMATE I HAD IN SENIOR SEC(WE WERE ONLY 2 IGBOS) CALLED HIMSELF A BIAFRAN, HE RECIEVED A LOT TAUNTING FROM ME AND MANY YORUBAS (HE HAD THIS BROWN SCHOOL VERY BIG BROWN SCHOOL BAG HE USUALLY CARRIED ABOUT AND WE USUALLY ASKED-YOU DEY GO BIAFRAN WAR). I CAN SEE HIM LAUGHING AT ME, WHENEVER I CLOSE MY EYES NOW.

NOBODY WAS BORN APC, PDP, AD, APGA. WE WERE FIRST IGBO BEFORE PARTY AFFILIATIONS. ONLY THE FULANI MAN SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THIS IN NIGERIA. NO FULANI WILL ATTACK ANOTHER (DESPITE THE POVERTY THAT THEIR LEADERS HAVE BETROTHED TO THEM IN THAT REGION) FOR THE IGBO OR YORUBA MAN TO PROFIT, I THINK WE SHOULD COPY THEM.

A YORUBA CAN TAUNT ME PHYSICALLY IN THE 90S' AND WE LAUGH ABOUT IT. I DOUBT HE DO THE SAME NOW WITHOUT BEING CALLED TO ORDER, GIVEN THE CURRENT REALITIES ON GROUND.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Stillfire: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Every intellectual Igbo will never support this current push for Biafra under the auspices of an Nnamdi Kanu or his ilk. The premise for Biafra in the 60's was very substantial and out of necessity...there was a genocide on the Igbo.
Today's premise, not so much because when you look at the basis, it is more emotional than logical. There are certain steps that should have been taken before blowing hot air on radio stations. I find it queer that a group of people can wake up one morning to speak on behalf of Igbo people and go on a Biafra tirade. That is the most anti-Igbo thing I've ever seen for people that pose to be democratic in nature. Where was this consensus made? Was there an Igbo conference for an Nnamdi Kanu to rise up to start ranting on behalf of Igbo people? Also why can't the fight for secession be devoid of ethnic bigotry? Why the tribal stench of bigotry? You kill your arguments when you allow such emotional outbursts to get the better of you. More and more emotions than logic, and only an illiterate would feed into the ideology an Nnamdi Kanu is proposing. It is very important to note that Africa is blessed with a population of the mentally underdeveloped that seek out leaders who champion ideologies on the primitive fundamentals of ethnic bigotry. And when you incite the illiterate population (that their problem is as a result of a certain group), you see a Hutu/Tutsi event unravel in your hands. So every intellectual Igbo is wary when certain persons propose a secession.

Do I believe the federal government instituted policies to frustrate the Igbo after the war? Absolutely.
Do I believe Biafra-Nnamdi Kanu's approach is the answer? Absolutely not.
Does this mean I love Nigeria? Absolutely not.

But you have to do a risk assessment, and an Nnamdi Kanu and other agitators of war pose a greater risk to the Igbo people than Nigeria itself.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by ARIZONA123(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
obailala:
. You will be bedridden throughout this yuletide if you are yerigba. Bastardt son of accursed pvssy hawking mother. Conehead!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by ChimaAdeoye: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
[size=15pt]I like the anti-Igbo gang up that is going on in nigeria because it will finally open the eyes of those recalcitrant Pro-Nigeria Igbos.
Once they have finally seem through the ruse called Nigeria, the rest of the journey will be easier because they won't be doubting if a breakup was the best option.

again, Igbos should learn to hit back harder in the SE and SS. Since the Aba & Onitsha riots of 2000 in retaliation for killing of Igbos in the north, i have not heard about such cases of killing, because northerners have since learned that there is a price tag on their people in the south for killings in the north.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by ARIZONA123(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Asha.wo ten kobo
You think we dnt knw you
attend to ur customers
. That is not a girl but a man. That is IlugunBoy the accursed fo.ol from ogbomosho. He deactivated his male moniker to this one
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by bugzbunny: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. That is not a girl but a man. That is IlugunBoy the accursed fo.ol from ogbomosho. He deactivated his male moniker to this one
Who told u a man no dey do asha.wo work
dat coolitempa sucks d whole disease infected dic.ks in oshodi...

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by seniorbros(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
patrick89:

Because in Cameroon, they tend to behave themselves better knowing that it is a foreign land.
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by DelticStephEn(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Obailala is an Igbo man, but a patriotic one who is not given to childish sentiments from what I have observed.

He does not subscribe to the 'playing victim' and 'igbo supremacy' school of thought, hence the misguided ones always question his identity.

It is not surprising though, Professor Osuji has researched and explained this defence mechanism by such individuals.

What the man gave up there was the truth which was obviously too hot for Vulu to handle.
kip deceiving yourself.
DAT criminal called Obailala is not an Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by DelticStephEn(f): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
obailala:
You cannot cut off a pound of flesh from a living person without spilling blood; the origin of the issue being discussed has its roots in politics, hence you cannot completely isolate the political explanations. About referring to me as an Igbo-hater, you are free to express your opinions and convictions, it's a free world. However, for the benefit of any other who reads this, I am not an Igbo hater, I am rather a hater of certain attitudes and ideologies of a few which I am sure would only bring nothing but ridicule to my tribe.
kip ranting and talking nonsense.
when you are done you go back to your bowl of Ewedu and Amala.
Crook

9 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by DelticStephEn(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
obailala:
You cannot cut off a pound of flesh from a living person without spilling blood; the origin of the issue being discussed has its roots in politics, hence you cannot completely isolate the political explanations. About referring to me as an Igbo-hater, you are free to express your opinions and convictions, it's a free world. However, for the benefit of any other who reads this, I am not an Igbo hater, I am rather a hater of certain attitudes and ideologies of a few which I am sure would only bring nothing but ridicule to my tribe.
Crook
you think I don't know you?
you think I have not Engaged with you b4?
Criminal

4 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by DelticStephEn(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
obailala:
Crook
you think I don't know you?
you think I have not Engaged with you b4?
Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by pazienza(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Stillfire:
Every intellectual Igbo will never support this current push for Biafra under the auspices of an Nnamdi Kanu or his ilk. The premise for Biafra in the 60's was very substantial and out of necessity...there was a genocide on the Igbo.
Today's premise, not so much because when you look at the basis, it is more emotional than logical. There are certain steps that should have been taken before blowing hot air on radio stations. I find it queer that a group of people can wake up one morning to speak on behalf of Igbo people and go on a Biafra tirade. That is the most anti-Igbo thing I've ever seen for people that pose to be democratic in nature. Where was this consensus made? Was there an Igbo conference for an Nnamdi Kanu to rise up to start ranting on behalf of Igbo people? Also why can't the fight for secession be devoid of ethnic bigotry? Why the tribal stench of bigotry? You kill your arguments when you allow such emotional outbursts to get the better of you. More and more emotions than logic, and only an illiterate would feed into the ideology an Nnamdi Kanu is proposing. It is very important to note that Africa is blessed with a population of the mentally underdeveloped that seek out leaders who champion ideologies on the primitive fundamentals of ethnic bigotry. And when you incite the illiterate population (that their problem is as a result of a certain group), you see a Hutu/Tutsi event unravel in your hands. So every intellectual Igbo is wary when certain persons propose a secession.

Do I believe the federal government instituted policies to frustrate the Igbo after the war? Absolutely.
Do I believe Biafra-Nnamdi Kanu's approach is the answer? Absolutely not.
Does this mean I love Nigeria? Absolutely not.

But you have to do a risk assessment, and an Nnamdi Kanu and other agitators of war pose a greater risk to the Igbo people than Nigeria itself.

Why should Kanu's demand for Biafra independence pose a risk for Ndiigbo. From who is this risk coming from.

Where was the conference that Igboland should be part of Nigeria made? When did our ancestors vote to be part of a zoological republic? Where was such consensus reached? Atleast we all know that our fore runners voted for Biafra and wrote the history of Biafra with their blood in battle fields.

You believe that genocide on Ndiigbo was a justifiable reason for Biafra secession in the 60's, what if I tell you that other Nigerians believe that there was no reason for Biafra declaration by Ojukwu, what if I tell you that they believe that no genocide was metted on Biafrans , they have that conviction while still vowing to do worst than Genocide should we attempt to secede again.

Do you wish to share same country with people whose hands are stained with the Blood of your fore runners who show no remorse whatsoever for their actions but keeps threatening to do worst in the future?
If you do, then you need your head examined.

Can you list the so called tribal bigotry that Kanu is guilty of.

Your Hutsi/Tutsi example is flawed, as neither Tutsi nor Hutsi were fighting for independence, instead they were fighting for dominance over each other. Biafrans are not desiring to dominate any group. A better example for the Biafran situation should be Spain-Catalonia.

What are those steps you think should have been taken before the mobilization and 're awakening of our People via both mass and print Media? List them out for other Biafrans to see, and tell us how far you have worked towards such a plan.

10 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by bugzbunny: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:

Nkita laa nne gi

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by bugzbunny: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
coolitempa:

Amu gi gbajie na abania
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by obailala(m): 1:44am On Oct 20, 2015
Vulu:

MAYBE YOUR USERNAME IS KNOWN TO YOUR HAUSA AND YORUBA FRIENDS AND YOU WOULDN'T TO ANNOY THEM. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. YOU HAVE SPOKEN YOUR OWN, EVEN IF YOU DODGED THE REAL QUESTION- DO JEWS WHO ARE AGAINST THE KILLING OF PALESTINE STONE THEIR OWN PEOPLE? THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU LIES RIGHT IN THIS QUESTION. I KNOW PRO-APC IGBOS ON THIS FORUM, YES THEY SCOLD IGBOS AND ARE HAILED TO HIGH HEAVENS BY THEIR FELLOW PARTY FAITHFULS.

THE QUESTIONS STILL BEGS- WHY DOES IS IT (OR LOOK LIKE) THE MOST RESPECTED APC MEMBERS HAVE TO FULFILL ONE CHARACTERISTIC FIRST- HATE THE IGBOS/EASTERNER. (ANYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO HATE ANYONE HE DOESN'T WANT TO LIKE). BUT I WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLE BEHIND BEING PRO APC + ANTI-IGBO/EASTERNER => RESPECTED APC MEMBER. THIS IS AN OBSERVATION WE CAN NOT DENY, THE RESPECTED APC MEMBER MAY EVEN BE "IGBO" HIMSELF. LOL.

AS FOR ME ABANDONING RCCG, SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I HAVE HAD COUNTLESS EVEN MY CLOSEST YORUBA FRIENDS SAY ALBEIT JOKINGLY- "I WILL NEVER VOTE AN IGBO MAN", I ALSO JOKINGLY LAUGHED IT OFF BUT THAT COMMENT HAVE CONTINUED FOR DECADES NOW EVEN DURING OBJ'S TIME TILL NOW, AND I ASK, DO THESE GUYS REALLY MEAN WHAT THEY "JOKINGLY" TOLD ME. I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED, I AM ONLY ALARMED BECAUSE IT HAS ALMOST BECOME A NATIONAL ANTHEM POST-GEJ. I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY IGBO WHO HEARD THAT PHRASE FOR YEARS. THE IGBO CLASSMATE I HAD IN SENIOR SEC(WE WERE ONLY 2 IGBOS) CALLED HIMSELF A BIAFRAN, HE RECIEVED A LOT TAUNTING FROM ME AND MANY YORUBAS (HE HAD THIS BROWN SCHOOL VERY BIG BROWN SCHOOL BAG HE USUALLY CARRIED ABOUT AND WE USUALLY ASKED-YOU DEY GO BIAFRAN WAR). I CAN SEE HIM LAUGHING AT ME, WHENEVER I CLOSE MY EYES NOW.

NOBODY WAS BORN APC, PDP, AD, APGA. WE WERE FIRST IGBO BEFORE PARTY AFFILIATIONS. ONLY THE FULANI MAN SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THIS IN NIGERIA. NO FULANI WILL ATTACK ANOTHER (DESPITE THE POVERTY THAT THEIR LEADERS HAVE BETROTHED TO THEM IN THAT REGION) FOR THE IGBO OR YORUBA MAN TO PROFIT, I THINK WE SHOULD COPY THEM.

A YORUBA CAN TAUNT ME PHYSICALLY IN THE 90S' AND WE LAUGH ABOUT IT. I DOUBT HE DO THE SAME NOW WITHOUT BEING CALLED TO ORDER, GIVEN THE CURRENT REALITIES ON GROUND.
The Jews who are against the killing of the Palestines do not stone their own people, instead they scold them (they don't just sit back and watch). But unfortunately, it seems my scolding feels like a rock especially to those who would rather have me on their side throwing missiles at imaginary 'enemies.' But I refuse to take sides in a battle which I think is needless, senseless, counter-productive and plain silly. No one has yet been able to explain to me how igbos fighting yorubas would be beneficial to anyone; on the other hand, as long as igbos and yorubas keep accusing themselves and fighting, the north keeps laughing at us and dominating Nigeria.

Obviously you refused to take sides for all these years but you think you have now been pushed to the wall, hence you want to throw your cloak in the ring. You say you now want to copy the fulanis and I ask, to what benefit is it for you to now join issues and succumb to practice the same lowly acts which you criticise the fulani for?... I guess two can play the game though, that's probably the idea now right?... Unfortunately, I was raised never to take sides or support something which I believe is wrong even if my blood brothers are the ones involved or even if everyone else is doing it.

Now with regards the perceived anti Igbo sentiments of even Igbo apc sympathizers, judging from the recent political dispensation, it is next to impossible for someone to be anti-GEJ or anti-pdp or pro-buhari without such a person being perceived as being anti-igbo. It's an unfortunate misconception, but a misconception is absolutely what it is.

(HE HAD THIS BROWN SCHOOL VERY BIG BROWN SCHOOL BAG HE USUALLY CARRIED ABOUT AND WE USUALLY ASKED- YOU DEY GO BIAFRAN WAR)
grin cheesy
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by chiddye(m): 3:36am On Oct 20, 2015
all this hate....and my people suffer because of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by mulattoclaro(m): 5:13am On Oct 20, 2015
martineverest:
thought u said ur mama is Portuguese.
german. Check all our conversation.
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by MrMbaM: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. You will be bedridden throughout this yuletide if you are yerigba. Bastardt son of accursed pvssy hawking mother. Conehead!!!!
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, you are frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2015
the Biafrans not the igbos... they remind me of one manga I used to watch long ago, the uchihas of naruto shippuden.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by HopeAtHand: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2015
Vulu:
Mr OBAILALA, I HAVE CHECK YOUR POST HISTORY, IT DOES NOT PORTRAY YOU AS AN IGBO EASTERNER RATHER IT PORTRAYS YOU AS AN IGBO-HATER. THE THREAD IS FOR "VERIFIED IGBOS AND EASTERNERS" LIKE ABAGWORO AND OTHERS. THIS IS NOT AN APC/PDP TUG OF WAR (YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND SUCH THREADS). I HARDLY POST IN THIS SECTION, I READ MAINLY AS A GUEST, I AM CONVERSANT WITH MANY HANDLES HERE AND THEIR BEHAVIOR.

ABAGWORO IS AN IGBO PRO-APC, HE DIDN'T BRING HIS APC/ PDP FIGHT IN HERE AS HE UNDERSTOOD THE THREAD PERFECTLY. THAT'S TOP-NOTCH I.Q.

MOST PEOPLE WHO TAUNT IGBOS ARE MUSLIM HAUSA, FULANI, YORUBA NOT EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN, THE IJAWS DON'T TAUNT IGBOS, THE EFIKS WILL NEVER DO THAT, THEIR IS NO RECORD THAT THE IBIBIOS, OGOJA, IBILS, OGONIS, HAVE DONE SUCH. SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR PARTY PROPAGANDA CLOAKED IN OBJECTIVITY AND FIND AN "NGENEUKWUNE THREAD". THANK YOU

Hehehe..seems u need Ngeneukwenu.

So An Ijawman called to lend support to biafra, and an Ogojaman is a diehard member of Massob..never knew one caller and one man who indicates interest represents a whole tribe.

Anyone pointing accusing fingers on another should remember that three fingers are pointing back at him.

You said this is not a PDP/APC thread, but a thread for Igbos only..seems you fail to understand that before Exodus, there was Genesis

In everything you do in life, timing is very essential..just after the defeat of GEJ at the polls, the clamour for Biafra became heightened and culminated in the establishing of a radio that has a sole purpose of inciting hate.

Seems in this Nigeria, Yorubas are the ones Igbos love to pick on..you people seem uninterested or consider it unfashionable to pick on Hausas and Southern minorities(yorubas are truly peace loving)..Arthur Eze made a mess of himself and that dull GEJ when in 2013, he decided to embarrass Ngige by saying Ngige followed Awolowo people..

The hangover from the civil war is still in Igbo heads.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Hehehe..seems u need Ngeneukwenu.

So An Ijawman called to lend support to biafra, and an Ogojaman is a diehard member of Massob..never knew one caller and one man who indicates interest represents a whole tribe.

Anyone pointing accusing fingers on another should remember that three fingers are pointing back at him.

You said this is not a PDP/APC thread, but a thread for Igbos only..seems you fail to understand that before Exodus, there was Genesis

In everything you do in life, timing is very essential..just after the defeat of GEJ at the polls, the clamour for Biafra became heightened and culminated in the establishing of a radio that has a sole purpose of inciting hate.

Seems in this Nigeria, Yorubas are the ones Igbos love to pick on..you people seem uninterested or consider it unfashionable to pick on Hausas and Southern minorities(yorubas are truly peace loving)..Arthur Eze made a mess of himself and that dull GEJ when in 2013, he decided to embarrass Ngige by saying Ngige followed Awolowo people..

The hangover from the civil war is still in Igbo heads.

I-be-Ikwerre a.k.a award winning Igbo hater, I can see that you're still relishing your backstabbing during the civil war and the subsequent stealing of Igbo properties.

FYI, RB started since 2009.

In 2011, Ngige, under a Yoruba party, ACN, won a senatorial seat in Anambra, narrowly defeating the APGA flag-bearer and NAFDAC heroine, Dora Akunyili.

Can you tell your Yoruba fans if they have ever dared voting for an APGA candidate in their land.

Did you just state that Yorubas are peace-loving and that's why Igbos consider it fashionable to pick on them but unfashionable to do so on other tribes?

If your Yoruba tribe is peace-loving why would Deji of Akure invite an Igbo leader to his Palace only to have him molested by his 200 touts?

If your Yoruba folks are peace-loving why would the Oba of Lagos threaten to drown Igbos in Lagos if they fail to vote for his anointed gubernatorial candidate in 2015?

If your Yoruba people are peace-loving why would they resort to looting Igbo shops and locking the market at every given opportunity?

If your Yoruba folks are peace-loving why would they take pleasure in lies, falsehood and propaganda just to malign and paint Igbos black for your entertainment?

Did you take toll of the numbers of innocent people that were maimed and killed by your 'peace-loving' Yorubas during the June 12 saga?

IPOB has just shown you and your cohorts a tip of intelligence at work. It's not the initial gra-gra and violence usually displayed by your bungling Yoruba area boys.

If you like continue with your naked lies and boorish attitude against Igbos that very thing you've been afraid of will catch up with you, sooner than you ever expected.

RichieF27:
EXPLOSIVE!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Biafra – Femi Fani-K
https://www.nairaland.com/2676903/explosive-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-goodbye

How I wish that the Nigerian people had their own Odysseus’ , Achilles’, Agamemnons and Hectors. How I wish they had their own ancient poets and great thinkers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Homer who could remind generations to come about our past exploits with their inspiring, compelling and historic prose.

Yet I look at the Nigeria of today and I am not encouraged or inspired. As a matter of fact I am deeply saddened. I see no heroes on the horizon but only questionable pretenders and fallen caricatures that have sold their heritage and destiny for a mess of porridge and that couldn’t give a fig about what history or posterity will say about them or their

Many have asked why I should say such things. Permit me to answer that pertinent question by posing a few of my own.
O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. Truly ours is a nation afflicted. She is finished and there is little hope of any form of redemption or resurrection.

The honeymoon is over and the glory has departed. One hundred years of a forced and failed marriage has ended in a bitter yet undeniable divorce. We have lost it all and there is no going back. Those that wish to break up our nation for sport and bring our people to their knees have had their way.
O Nigeria, how are the mighty fallen. I loved Nigeria but now I have stopped believing in her. She is saddled with many different sub- nations that were simply incompatible right from the start.

She is plagued and cursed with one particular sub-nation whose ruling elite are dangerous and unyielding, whose guile and deceit is second to none, who treat their own people with contempt and derision, who believe that they were born to rule, who think that power belongs to them, who suppress the religious and ethnic minorities within their ranks and who were taught from an early age that there was none besides them. Those people have killed Nigeria. They and those who have consistently bowed and trembled before them and who have always allowed them to have their way. Our nation has become a cruel joke- she is a maliciously contrived contraption that has shattered many dreams and frustrated many ambitions and aspirations. This was a country that was created for the benefit of just a few at the cost of the misery and pain of so many.

I will never accept the idea of living in a nation side by side with religious extremists who slit the throats of children, who habitually slaughter the innocents and who abduct and fornicate with small girls. Animals have no place in the homes of men.

It is time for us to stop pretending: let the terrorists and their friends in high places break away and establish their own country where they can marry as many young girls as they please and chop off as many limbs as they want. Let them form a nation where they can stone adulterers and turn women into chattels that are not even worthy of life.

Let those of us from the west establish Oduduwa and let us celebrate and enjoy our freedom from the bondage and ineptitude of a cruel failed state that has no soul and that lacks humanity and compassion.

Let us be liberated from the deceit that is known as Nigeria: a nation that once was but that is no more. Let us be free of Nigeria: a nation where injustice, evil, persecution, insensitivity, impugnity, terror, graft and wickedness reign supreme.
Let us be rid of Nigeria: a country where those of us that had the misfortune of being born on the ”wrong” side of the regional divide or who are adherents of the ”wrong” religious faith are butchered for our heritage and can never be treated as equals. Give us Oduduwa or let us die.
Yet we will eventually take our freedom by force if it is not freely given to us. We shall take it by fire: by the shedding of blood and by our own bleeding if necessary. We will take it by fire and by sacrificing our lives if that is what we are forced to do.

What we will never do is continue to live in perpetual slavery in a nation called Nigeria that is afflicted with feeble rulers and peopled by religious bigots, sexual deviants and bloodthirsty terrorists.

We shall not allow ourselves to be consummed by the weakness and ineptitude of our present-day rulers and the sheer incompetence of those that do not have the courage or the moral authority to crush the beasts that have abducted and enslaved our girls.

I have had enough. I say goodbye Nigeria: give them Biafra; give us Oduduwa or let us die.
Rapture007:

FACTS ABOUT BIAFRA!

(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with HYDROCARBON/CRUDE OIL deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria with huge natural gas reserves, not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu!

(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.

(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc

(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.

(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.

(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.

(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic minorities shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways.

(cool Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and her minority neighbours.

(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would
go in your career!

By Uju Nwokorobia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tompolo In EFCC Net, Company’s Accounts Frozen – RUBIZTECH / I’ll Create 16 Million Jobs In 4 Years If Elected President – Olawepo-hashim / Nigerians Where Were You When This Monkey Spent Billions Of Dollars ?? [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.