Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners (6020 Views)

14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. / Few Questions For All Pro-nigerian And Pro-biafran Igbos. / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by theDEVILisHERE: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2015
Stillfire:
Every intellectual Igbo will never support this current push for Biafra under the auspices of an Nnamdi Kanu or his ilk. The premise for Biafra in the 60's was very substantial and out of necessity...there was a genocide on the Igbo.
Today's premise, not so much because when you look at the basis, it is more emotional than logical. There are certain steps that should have been taken before blowing hot air on radio stations. I find it queer that a group of people can wake up one morning to speak on behalf of Igbo people and go on a Biafra tirade. That is the most anti-Igbo thing I've ever seen for people that pose to be democratic in nature. Where was this consensus made? Was there an Igbo conference for an Nnamdi Kanu to rise up to start ranting on behalf of Igbo people? Also why can't the fight for secession be devoid of ethnic bigotry? Why the tribal stench of bigotry? You kill your arguments when you allow such emotional outbursts to get the better of you. More and more emotions than logic, and only an illiterate would feed into the ideology an Nnamdi Kanu is proposing. It is very important to note that Africa is blessed with a population of the mentally underdeveloped that seek out leaders who champion ideologies on the primitive fundamentals of ethnic bigotry. And when you incite the illiterate population (that their problem is as a result of a certain group), you see a Hutu/Tutsi event unravel in your hands. So every intellectual Igbo is wary when certain persons propose a secession.

Do I believe the federal government instituted policies to frustrate the Igbo after the war? Absolutely.
Do I believe Biafra-Nnamdi Kanu's approach is the answer? Absolutely not.
Does this mean I love Nigeria? Absolutely not.

But you have to do a risk assessment, and an Nnamdi Kanu and other agitators of war pose a greater risk to the Igbo people than Nigeria itself.

IMHO
Any igbo person that does not support the current Biafran struggle is a fool

7 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2015
pazienza:

Why should Kanu's demand for Biafra independence pose a risk for Ndiigbo. From who is this risk coming from.

Where was the conference that Igboland should be part of Nigeria made? When did our ancestors vote to be part of a zoological republic? Where was such consensus reached? Atleast we all know that our fore runners voted for Biafra and wrote the history of Biafra with their blood in battle fields.

You believe that genocide on Ndiigbo was a justifiable reason for Biafra secession in the 60's, what if I tell you that other Nigerians believe that there was no reason for Biafra declaration by Ojukwu, what if I tell you that they believe that no genocide was metted on Biafrans , they have that conviction while still vowing to do worst than Genocide should we attempt to secede again.

Do you wish to share same country with people whose hands are stained with the Blood of your fore runners who show no remorse whatsoever for their actions but keeps threatening to do worst in the future?
If you do, then you need your head examined.

Can you list the so called tribal bigotry that Kanu is guilty of.

Your Hutsi/Tutsi example is flawed, as neither Tutsi nor Hutsi were fighting for independence, instead they were fighting for dominance over each other. Biafrans are not desiring to dominate any group. A better example for the Biafran situation should be Spain-Catalonia.

What are those steps you think should have been taken before the mobilization and 're awakening of our People via both mass and print Media? List them out for other Biafrans to see, and tell us how far you have worked towards such a plan.

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Stillfire: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
pazienza:

Why should Kanu's demand for Biafra independence pose a risk for Ndiigbo. From who is this risk coming from.

Where was the conference that Igboland should be part of Nigeria made? When did our ancestors vote to be part of a zoological republic? Where was such consensus reached? Atleast we all know that our fore runners voted for Biafra and wrote the history of Biafra with their blood in battle fields.

You believe that genocide on Ndiigbo was a justifiable reason for Biafra secession in the 60's, what if I tell you that other Nigerians believe that there was no reason for Biafra declaration by Ojukwu, what if I tell you that they believe that no genocide was metted on Biafrans , they have that conviction while still vowing to do worst than Genocide should we attempt to secede again.

Do you wish to share same country with people whose hands are stained with the Blood of your fore runners who show no remorse whatsoever for their actions but keeps threatening to do worst in the future?
If you do, then you need your head examined.

Can you list the so called tribal bigotry that Kanu is guilty of.

Your Hutsi/Tutsi example is flawed, as neither Tutsi nor Hutsi were fighting for independence, instead they were fighting for dominance over each other. Biafrans are not desiring to dominate any group. A better example for the Biafran situation should be Spain-Catalonia.

What are those steps you think should have been taken before the mobilization and 're awakening of our People via both mass and print Media? List them out for other Biafrans to see, and tell us how far you have worked towards such a plan.

First let me make clear that I am not against dissolving Nigeria, but not under an Nnamdi Kanu.
1) You can fight for secession without instigating other tribes in your speeches. Study Scotland and their strive for independence.First steps that should have been taken- have an Igbo conference, every clan represented and decide among yourselves if you really want this.
2) The Hutu/Tutsi is apt, because Nnamdi Kanu's methods incites the illiterate Igbo population to take up arms just like the case of Rwanda. A while ago, we see a group pf biafran adherents going to the statehouse with cutlasses to cause mayhem. Every group have an illiterate army that hang on to the words of a leader that feeds into his tribalistic, religious or racist leanings. The Northern population in Nigeria has that illiterate population a-plenty, that is why there is consistent bloodshed and violence in that region due to the mobilization of their illiterates. Also we see this dynamic in America, Donald Trump goes on a rant about Mexicans, we begin to see a group of White illiterates ganging up on Mexicans. Every leader should be wary of their mentally underdeveloped population, otherwise you would get nothing but bloodshed from that population that is devoid of reason.
3) History showed the biafran war was out of necessity and intellectuals agree. What i.diotic Nigerians think on the net or outside of it is of no use to me.
4) I did not ask to be part of Nigeria, neither did I ask to be part of biafra.

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Stillfire: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

IMHO
Any igbo person that does not support the current Biafran struggle is a fool

The bigger fool is the one who would follow a cause without appropriately analyzing the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by bonnelblack(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Tribal egg-head, keep sowing seeds of discord among Nigerians you will reap its wild fruits!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by theDEVILisHERE: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Stillfire:

The bigger fool is the one who would follow a cause without appropriately analyzing the situation.

I call the person a fool because
Only a fool prefers slavery to freedom
Nigeria is a british created slave contrapment
The various slave groups within the contrapment are not in control of their destinies as a people
WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF YOUR DESTINY YOU ARE A SLAVE

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by kingzizzy: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Stillfire:

We have all had 101 years of unity and 55 years of nationhood to thoroughly analyse Nigeria. You know my verdict? Complete and utter disaster. The quicker the Igbo man gets out of the British invention called Nigeria the better for him. This not to say that Biafra will solve all our problems, but it is a start. There is no set in stone way of achieving self determination. Some people achieve it by consensus, others by dialogue and others, by force. The important thing is that it must be achieved. It will be up to Nigeria to decide which road we all go down

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vulu:
RECENT EVENTS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY HAVE OPENED OPENED OUR EYES TO THE VITRIOLIC HATE WE HAVE FOR OURSELVES IN NIGERIA.
THE MUSLIM YORUBA AND HAUSAS HAVE MADE IT PLAIN THAT THEY ARE ITCHING FOR A REASON TO KILL EASTERNERS, AS A FORMER PRO-NIGERIAN, DO I STILL EMBRACE THIS PEOPLE AND CALL THEM MY "BROTHERS"? IF YES, WHY SHOULD I?
IS IT STILL "COMMON-SENSICAL" TO STILL SEE THE FULANIS, HAUSAS AND YORUBAS AS "BROTHERS" NOW THAT THEY HAVE SPOKEN FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF THEIR HEARTS, THAT EASTERNERS SHOULD BE KILLED.

NOW THAT WE HAVE TOLD OURSELVES THE TRUTH, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM PRO-NIGERIAN IGBOS AND ALL EASTERNERS OUT THERE. THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS SAY THEY WILL RAZE DOWN YOUR CITIES AGAIN AND KILL EVERYTHING LIVING IN IT, WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW THAT YOU HAVE HEARD FROM THEM? WILL STILL EMBRACE THEM AND SHOUT "MY HAUSA BROTHER?", "MY YORUBA BROTHER?". THEY ARE CURRENTLY TAUNTING YOU IN YOUR DIFFICULT TIMES, IS IT OKAY TO SMILE WITH HE WHO WANTS TO SEE YOUR END?

PLEASE TELL US WHY WE SHOULD STILL BE PRO-NIGERIAN? WON'T IT BE OKAY TO "PROTECT" OURSELVES, NOW THAT THE REALITY HAS HIT US REAL HARD, WON'T IT BE SENSIBLE TO NOW EAT WITH A LONG SPOON WITH THE DEVIL THAT WANTS YOUR BLOOD?

I WANT TO READ COMMENTS FROM REAL PRO-NIGERIAN EASTERNERS TO KNOW THEIR FEELINGS, NOT PRETENDERS FROM HAUSA, FULANI, YORUBA.

THANK YOU.
Vulu:

BUT PRO-BIAFRANS HAVE EDUCATED US A LOT ON THIS ISSUE, IGBOS ARE NOT FORCING ANYONE, THEY SAID IT NEGATES THE REPUBLICAN PRINCIPLE ON WHICH BIAFRA STANDS TO FORCIBLY TAKE OVER ANYBODY'S LAND, I PERSONALLY KNOW AN OGOJA MAN, WHO LIVES, DRINKS AND EATS BIAFRA, HE WAS A MEMBER OF MASSOB, WHEN I LIVED IN CALABAR.

BIAFRANS ALSO EDUCATED US AGAINST THE USE OF THE CONDESCENDING WORD "MINORITY" (LIKE NIGERIANS) AGAINST ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY DON'T GO AROUND MARRYING 10 WIVES AND BREEDING LIKE RATS. I LISTENED RADIO BIAFRA YESTERDAY FOR THE FIRST TIME, AN IJAWMAN CALLED IN TO SHOW SOLIDARITY.

IS THIS NOT A SUPERIOR ARGUMENT? MUST PEOPLE USE CRUDE FORCE AND THREATS TO MAKE PEOPLE AGREE WITH THEM, LIKE NIGERIA IS CURRENTLY DOING IN THE 21ST CENTURY?

WILL THE WORD BIAFRA DIE BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU IS KILLED? WHAT IS STOPPING US FROM HAVING A REFERENDUM? WHAT IS NIGERIA'S FEAR? WHY ARE PEOPLE MORE INTERESTED IN KEEPING PEOPLE THEY HATE IN THE SAME UNION WITH THEM? IS IT NOT A FORM OF MENTAL DISORDER, TO WANT PEOPLE YOU HATE LIVING WITH YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN. AREN'T YOU ENDANGERING YOUR NEXT GENERATION?

IF THERE IS ANOTHER WAR, WILL THE WOUNDS EVER HEAL? SHOULDN'T WE JUST CALL IT A DAY, AND ORGANIZE A REFERENDUM LIKE CIVILIZED COUNTRIES WE ALWAYS WANT TO COPY AND EVEN MIGRATE TO?

I HAVE A THOUSAND QUESTIONS BUT I'LL STOP HERE FOR NOW.

RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! I HEREBY DECLARE MY SELF A BIAFRAN. THEIR AUGUMENT IS COMMON-SENSICAL AND SUPERIOR.
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by carnegiefan: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Any Igbo that believes in Nigeria is a compound fool. No question about that.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Vulu:
Mr OBAILALA, I HAVE CHECK YOUR POST HISTORY, IT DOES NOT PORTRAY YOU AS AN IGBO EASTERNER RATHER IT PORTRAYS YOU AS AN IGBO-HATER. THE THREAD IS FOR "VERIFIED IGBOS AND EASTERNERS" LIKE ABAGWORO AND OTHERS. THIS IS NOT AN APC/PDP TUG OF WAR (YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND SUCH THREADS). I HARDLY POST IN THIS SECTION, I READ MAINLY AS A GUEST, I AM CONVERSANT WITH MANY HANDLES HERE AND THEIR BEHAVIOR.

ABAGWORO IS AN IGBO PRO-APC, HE DIDN'T BRING HIS APC/ PDP FIGHT IN HERE AS HE UNDERSTOOD THE THREAD PERFECTLY. THAT'S TOP-NOTCH I.Q.

MOST PEOPLE WHO TAUNT IGBOS ARE MUSLIM HAUSA, FULANI, YORUBA NOT EVERY OTHER NIGERIAN, THE IJAWS DON'T TAUNT IGBOS, THE EFIKS WILL NEVER DO THAT, THEIR IS NO RECORD THAT THE IBIBIOS, OGOJA, IBILS, OGONIS, HAVE DONE SUCH. SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR PARTY PROPAGANDA CLOAKED IN OBJECTIVITY AND FIND AN "NGENEUKWUNE THREAD". THANK YOU
Vulu:

MR HAUSA, HIS ANTI-IGBO EFFUSIONS, TALLIES WITH THE IDEALS OF YOUR MURDEROUS MUSLIM HAUSA-FULANI IDEOLOGY, DOES IT?
OF COURSE HE WILL BE THE "BEST IGBO SINCE TUWO SHINKAFA" ONLY IN YOUR EYES. I HAVE READ YOUR COMMENT HERE AS A MUSLIM HAUSA AND I HAVE SEEN TELL EASTERNERS THAT KILLING THEM MAKES YOU HAPPY. NOW GO TO OBAILALA "YOUR IGBO MAN", TELL HIM "I WILL KILL IGBOS AND IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY". I BET YOU WILL GET A HANDSHAKE, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHY-HE IS NOT IGBO.

PROFESSOR OSUJI IS A PSEUDONYM FOR A FACELESS SADIST WHO MANY BELIEVE IS NOT IGBO BUT YORUBA, MANY YORUBA CLAIM (EVEN HERE) TO BE IGBO. IN ONE OF HIS WRITE UPS HE USED "INDIGBO" AS AGAINST 'NDIGBO"( WE KNOW WHO PRONOUNCES THE WORD THAT WAY grin) ANYBODY CAN BEHIND ANY NAME TO WRITE ANY NARRATIVE HE/SHE WANTS ON THE INTERNET. WE'VE SEEN YORUBAS CLAIMING "I AM IGBO" AND "I AM SS", RIGHT HERE ON NL ONLY TO GET BURSTED LATER. RADIO CHANJI, TVC OR BBC HAUSA SHOULD INVITE YOUR "PROF. OSUJI" TO A LIVE INTERVIEW ON TV/RADIO AND LET'S SEE AND HEAR HIM TALK. IT SHOULDN'T BE DIFFICULT.
Vulu:

DO JEWISH PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THE SUFFEREINGS OF PALESTINES, AGREE TO THE STONING OF JEWS? IF NAIRALAND IS BATTLE GROUND, YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT MANY TIMES THROWING BOMBS (NOT EVEN STONES) INTO YOUR "IGBO" FATHER'S COMPOUND, WHO DOES THAT? SEARCH YOUR HEART BUDDY, YOU ARE NOT WHOM YOU CLAIM YOU ARE. LOL

FIND AN NGENEUKWENE APC THREAD, LET REAL IGBO WHO ARE PRO-NIGERIANS TELL US THEIR FEELINGS ABOUT THE RECENT RUDE AWAKENING THEY'VE RECEIVED FROM MUSLIM HAUSA, FULANI YORUBA WHO RELISH TO SEE THEIR BLOOD SPILLED.

I USED TO BE SYMPATHETIC TO APC DURING GEJ'S ERA, DUE TO THE CERTAIN SIGNS OF NON-CHALLANCY AND WEAKNESS, BUT IT WAS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE ONE MUST BE RABIDLY ANTI-IGBO/EASTERNER IF HE/SHE MUST BE A RESPECTABLE APC MEMBER, LET'S NOT CALL A SPADE A SNAKE, THIS IS A GLARING ATTRIBUTE OF THAT PARTY, FFK WAS A HERO THERE WHEN WROTE ANTI-IGBO INVECTIVES, HE FELL OUT WITH THEM AND STOPPED HIS ANTI-IGBO RHETHORICS.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE FOR TODAY, WE CAN CREATE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THAT, THE THREAD IS TO REVIEW HOW PRO-NIGERIAN IGBOS SHOULD VIEW THESE THREE ETHNIC GROUPS- FULANI, HAUSA AND YORUBA WHO HAVE NOT HIDDEN THEIR THIRST TO "DESTROY THEIR CITIES, RAPE THEIR DAUGHTERS AND SEND THEM INTO EXTINCTION". I AM QUOTING WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

FOR INSTANCE, I ATTEND A YORUBA-LED CHURCH(RCCG TO BE PRECISE), I DIDN'T GO TO CHURCH YESTERDAY, I AM ALREADY NEGOTIATING WITHIN ME IF IT'S REALLY WORTH IT. HOW DO OTHER PRO-NIGERIAN IGBOS FEEL? I WANT TO HEAR FROM THEM.
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Burntpalace: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

[size=3pt]Stillfire, how have you not realized you've been dealing with a male regular alternate moniker? There is no need, my dear.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by IPOB123london: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
If u are igbo as u claimed this thread should not be opened in the first place.

Only if u can reason to understand that when the next ebola invasion comes, u might not be Lucky.

Time to start to live like human

Enuff said lipsrsealed
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by ikechu1278: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
seniorbros:

The question you should be asking yourself is this, why do everyone hate the Igbos? The word "hate" may be too harsh to describe how people feel towards the Igbos, maybe I should say "dislike'.

My wife is Igbo from Anambra state, though not brought up at home, that explains why I have not seen some of the traits I see in others in her. I live in a block of 12 flats and the only people causing problem for the landlord are our eastern brothers. How can you live in someone's house and refuse to pay your rent and when asked to pay, you take the owner to Court? Some have stayed in their apartments for more than three years without paying. They are very uncooperative and always feel they are right even when they are obviously wrong.

The most annoying part of the whole gist is that even within themselves there is serious distrust. Assuming your dream for the state of Biafra becomes a reality, it's only a matter of time before you start fighting and killing each other.

If I have my way, I would allow you go and wait to see what becomes of BIAFRA.

Please take note that I am neither hausa/Fulani nor Yoruba. My village shares the same border with Enugu state.

The only person I pity is your f2king wife. She does not know what an evil man she's laying down with.

This is why I keep saying it... Igbo parents should stop giving our women out to non Igbo Nigerians excluding Ibibio. If you have to give your daughter out to a non igbo , let it be any other race or Africans beside Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Stillfire: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Burntpalace:

[size=3pt]Stillfire, how have you not realized you've been dealing with a male regular alternate moniker? There is no need, my dear.[/size]

[size=3pt]That makes it even better.[/size] grin
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Burntpalace: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

[size=3pt]That makes it even better.[/size] grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Kestolovee95(f): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:
Every intellectual Igbo will never support this current push for Biafra under the auspices of an Nnamdi Kanu or his ilk. The premise for Biafra in the 60's was very substantial and out of necessity...there was a genocide on the Igbo.
Today's premise, not so much because when you look at the basis, it is more emotional than logical. There are certain steps that should have been taken before blowing hot air on radio stations. I find it queer that a group of people can wake up one morning to speak on behalf of Igbo people and go on a Biafra tirade. That is the most anti-Igbo thing I've ever seen for people that pose to be democratic in nature. Where was this consensus made? Was there an Igbo conference for an Nnamdi Kanu to rise up to start ranting on behalf of Igbo people? Also why can't the fight for secession be devoid of ethnic bigotry? Why the tribal stench of bigotry? You kill your arguments when you allow such emotional outbursts to get the better of you. More and more emotions than logic, and only an illiterate would feed into the ideology an Nnamdi Kanu is proposing. It is very important to note that Africa is blessed with a population of the mentally underdeveloped that seek out leaders who champion ideologies on the primitive fundamentals of ethnic bigotry. And when you incite the illiterate population (that their problem is as a result of a certain group), you see a Hutu/Tutsi event unravel in your hands. So every intellectual Igbo is wary when certain persons propose a secession.

Do I believe the federal government instituted policies to frustrate the Igbo after the war? Absolutely.
Do I believe Biafra-Nnamdi Kanu's approach is the answer? Absolutely not.
Does this mean I love Nigeria? Absolutely not.

But you have to do a risk assessment, and an Nnamdi Kanu and other agitators of war pose a greater risk to the Igbo people than Nigeria itself.

So what are your suggestions out of the lugardian cesspit called 'nigger Area'? Give us your idea out of the current damNation we find ourselves. Do you know how many Massobians abooki soldiers have killed because they are perceived as nonviolent and 'weak'? We have the figures, it's 2,388. Nnamdi kanu went beserk when he visited Ezu river and saw the dead bodies of non-violent Massobians, that was the turning point and marked the birth of IPOB.

You don't stay verbally non-violent when you have illiterate abooki monkeys holding Ak-47s. At least you beam the light on them for the world to see what they do with the guns they give them.

Can the Ak-47 weilding illiterate monkeys try the EZu river treatment on IPOB without getting a serious blacklash? Nnamdi Kanu's 'verbal violence' have saved lives. You can't deny that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by caprini1: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
obailala:

First of all, Yorubas and Hausas are not our 'BROTHERS,' they are rather our neighbours; and I see absolutely no reason why neighbours cannot live in peace.

You cannot play with fire and expect not to be burnt. Since Jonathan lost that election 6 months ago, Igbos (who supported GEJ) have never for once hidden their rabid hatred for Yorubas and Hausa, there is hardly any derogatory name or threat that these set of misguided Igbos have not flung at Yorubas and Hausas. As a matter of fact, the transistor radio IPOB secessionists headed by the recently arrested 'Director' have a popular saying, "The Zoo Must Fall." These miscreants and their brainwashed followers have continually released threats PUBLICLY to "kill every living thing in the Zoo." Don't you think it would be foolish not to expect the 'Zoogerians' not to mockingly reciprocate this senselessness?

What difficult times are you referring to?... That GEJ an Ijaw man lost an election, how is that supposed to be a difficult time for the generality of Igbos?... Why did we not hear about this 'difficult times' until after GEJ lost an election?.... That Igbos are not being appointed into positions by PMB , how is that supposed to be a difficult time for reasonable Igbos?... The multitude of Igbos appointed by GEJ and past administrations, how did that help the common man in the streets of Orlu, Aba or Onitsha?... All the hausa men appointed by PMB and past administrations, how did that help the common man on the streets of Kafanchan or in Daura?... Politics is a GAME, and it is a game of numbers and wits; Igbos placed ALL their cards on the wrong horse and lost it all politically. After what happened before and after the elections, it is only a foolish person that would still expect PMB to appoint into sensitive positions, people who have declared him persona non grata and people who do not even hide their rabid hatred and death wishes for him till date. Instead of going back to the political drawing board to map out superior strategies, some loud misguided Igbos are all over the place weeping and whining like babies and insulting everything and everyone insultable and now scheming to leave Nigeria through preaching hate and violence and you expect the Igbos not to be taunted?

The taunts which Igbos get today from the rest of Nigerians especially as regards this resurrected secessionist agenda, we have totally brought it upon ourselves. A man who brings home ant-infested wood should not complain if he is visited by lizards. You cannot insult others and expect not to be insulted in return; unfortunately, our misguided IPOB fans keep insulting other tribes every day. Just stand aside, imagine you were not Igbo and then listen to the statements made by some of these IPOB worshippers and tell me you will not also mock this senselessness?

Just tell me one single injustice which the common man in Igboland suffers in Nigeria today which is not also suffered by the common man in the south-south, the south west, the middle-belt and in fact, every other part of Nigeria?... Yet we claim we are saints and that every other tribe is the cause of our problems even to the point of inciting hatred amongst our youths and kids.
People like you are supposed to be among the true leaders of this nation,in future.Thumbs up...brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Stillfire: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

So what are your suggestions out of the lugardian cesspit called 'nigger Area'? Give us your idea out of the current damNation we find ourselves. Do you know how many Massobians abooki soldiers have killed because they are perceived as 'weak'? We have the figures, it's 2,388. Nnamdi kanu went beserk when he visited Ezu river and dead bodies of non-violent Massobians, that was the turning point and marked the birth of IPOB.

You don't stay verbally non-violent when you have illiterate abooki monkeys holding Ak-47s. At least You beam the light on them for the world to see what they do with the gun they give them.

Can the Ak-47 weilding illiterate monkeys try the EZu river treatment on IPOB without getting a serious blacklash? Nnamdi Kanu's 'verbal violence' have saved lives. You can't deny that.

Let us first have an Igbo conference and every clan must be represented. Igbo people need to speak with one voice on if they want to stay in Nigeria or not. Right now they are not speaking with one voice. And whatever comes out of it, I will support.
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Kestolovee95(f): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Hehehe..seems u need Ngeneukwenu.

So An Ijawman called to lend support to biafra, and an Ogojaman is a diehard member of Massob..never knew one caller and one man who indicates interest represents a whole tribe.

Anyone pointing accusing fingers on another should remember that three fingers are pointing back at him.

You said this is not a PDP/APC thread, but a thread for Igbos only..seems you fail to understand that before Exodus, there was Genesis

In everything you do in life, timing is very essential..just after the defeat of GEJ at the polls, the clamour for Biafra became heightened and culminated in the establishing of a radio that has a sole purpose of inciting hate.

Seems in this Nigeria, Yorubas are the ones Igbos love to pick on..you people seem uninterested or consider it unfashionable to pick on Hausas and Southern minorities(yorubas are truly peace loving)..Arthur Eze made a mess of himself and that dull GEJ when in 2013, he decided to embarrass Ngige by saying Ngige followed Awolowo people..

The hangover from the civil war is still in Igbo heads.

Finally, the yorubaman in you came out. Do you know orlandoowoh?

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Kestolovee95(f): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

Let us first have an Igbo conference and every clan must be represented. Igbo people need to speak with one voice on if they want to stay in Nigeria or not. Right now they are not speaking with one voice. And whatever comes out of it, I will support.

There was the world Igbo conference which Kanu attended. Why didn't you attend to offer ypur suggestion? You just stay in the comfort of your room and type crap. A chinese proverb says- He who can not try should not disturb the man who is making an effort. The grassroot has decided that #BiafraMustcome.

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Stillfire: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

[b]There was the world Igbo conference [/b]which Kanu attended. Why didn't you attend to offer ypur suggestion? You just stay in the comfort of your room and type crap. A chinese proverb says- He who can not try should not disturb the man who is making an effort. The grassroot has decided that #BiafraMustcome.

Is it one of those 'World' Igbo conference in 'America', that approximately 50 people are aware of? grin Rotflmao.

You seem not to be getting my train of thoughts. Each clan should have a representative, divide the participants let them argue for or against secession and televise it for all to see. We are educated people, let's act like one. I am not against seceding from Nigeria, neither am I for Nnamdi Kanu carrying me to an untimely death. grin
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Kestolovee95(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stillfire:

Is it one of those 'World' Igbo conference in 'America', that approximately 50 people are aware of? grin Rotflmao.

You seem not to be getting my train of thoughts. Each clan should have a representative, divide the participants let them argue for or against secession and televise it for all to see. We are educated people, let's act like one. I am not against seceding from Nigeria, neither am I for Nnamdi Kanu carrying me to my death. grin

organize one then, what's stopping, is it not just one head you have that kanu also had.

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Stillfire: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

organize one then, what's stopping, is it not just one head you have that kanu also had.

Ok sir, I will organize it. cheesy
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by HopeAtHand: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

So what makes me yoruba??..because i pointed out the obvious..

Its an open secret on NL that the tribe most insulted by Igbos is Yoruba..if you feign ignorance, your fvcking business..if you aware of it, still your fvcking business.
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by nwadiuko1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:
I'm a pro-Igbo and anti-Biafra Nigerian. I support republic of Igboland but totally against Biafra and seccession or forceful inclusion of minorities.
bros you no get yarn
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by BiafranAvatar(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Igbos are a mistake that have to be badly corrected if this country should move forward. Do you know how times I've been called Yoruba cos I spoke the truth? They started this politics of hate and they must finish it. Why didn't they clamour for biafra when Gej was in power? Gej ruled this country for six years and favoured them more than even the people from the SS. Did you hear anyone complaining? During the last elections they called PMB all sorts of names and like a popular saying, whom God has blessed no one can curse. The next thing they did was crying for appointments from the same man they insulted and called names. The biggest mistake Gej made was allowing the igbos to hijack his govt and that was the beginning of his failure.

Nnamdi Kanu then came from nowhere and started instigating hate and telling his fellow igbos to kill yorubas and hausas. Igbos are a nuisance to Nigeria and if care is not taken, what happened in 1967 would be very little compared to what would happen now. Igbos are not the only tribe in this country. I'm very happy that the last elections showed that their votes don't count. Why are they the only ones crying of marginalization in this country? If they're crying of marginalization what then should the Urhobos, Itsekiris, Binis, Ogonis, Ishans, Ikwerres, Isokos, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios and other minorities in Nigeria who have not been favoured like them be doing? Until they realise that Nigeria is not all about them but for everyone they will continue to suffer. God help them and they try any nonsense this time around they'll feel the full strength of the Nigerian army. My 2 cents.

Stop selling your "I Am Igbo" Nonsense to us...
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Stillfire: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Why should people like me take you all seriously when every person with an opposing view is Yoruba? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by ikennaj44: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
human being is a very complex creature and some in addition are hypocritical in nature, people are shouting that kanu should have shun bashing and inciting speeches against some certain ethnic consortium, when Uwazulike started his pro biafra agitation, I and everyone was made to believe they are non-violent group, dedicated to champion biafra cause through diplomatic approach, those days they were not or could not be accused of carrying out inciting messages or ethnic bashing of any group, rather the opportunists or igbo haters capitalized on their movement to bash the over-all igbo populace while inciting the security operatives (Army, police etc)to slaughter them after tagging them b.astards and jobless people, and of course the incitement were heeded when many of them were ploughed down and sent to grave yards by Nigeria uncultured security forces, after many years, kanu came on board and use heavy-hand and sledge-hammer to pound criticism on some group of people. surprisingly, like Cameron, they have turn around to accuse kanu of harsh voice, inciting messages, voicing he should stop inciting against them or better use diplomatic means.
my question, is it not diplomatic approach Uwazulike and his group upheld to which galvanized his oppositions to call for their heads?
prior to 1914, there's nothing like Nigeria, ethnic nationalities, with track records of peaceful co-existence were coerced into enclosure called Nigeria, since then we are yet to come out from ethnic rivalry and jingoism, if our ideologies do not crash, these wouldn't have been the case
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by inkon: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
patrick89:
To me, or in my humble opinion! The most stupid people on earth are pro nigeria igbo people.
Plain truth!
Re: Pro-nigerian Igbos And Easterners by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Stillfire:
Why should people like me take you all seriously when every person with an opposing view is Yoruba? angry angry
How much do you know HopeAtHand and his antics on this forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Kemi Really Ripe For Finance Minister? / A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State / The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.