Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

My Experience In The Bank Today - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In The Bank Today (41590 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by 123papas(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmmmm
bishopDD:
you did the right thing my brother, same thing happened to my dad, his account was mistakingly acredited with 400,000 which he went back to d bank to verify. He works in an oil company with a salary little above 200,000. Two weeks after d incident, he got promoted with and his salary upgraded close to 1,000,000. My brother u did d right thing, and secondly don't let her reward u with sex or any thing. God bless u.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by 123papas(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
the mistake was intentional just to catch you.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Burger01(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
9twalker:

Tell him oo, she gambled. She wanted to know if you'd come back for her to complete her mission which you did.
Even if bank gave you 3times ya money, just give it half an hour it will go back to normal grin
#fromExperience
smiley
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Eleniyan15: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Skiborobo Skibo oshey baddest
awoon goons mi
bajinatu for yu mora******

see what honesty carry give you

ATM activated

free puna activated

what else again oooo
abeg

just post yur sexual activity wif the banker for NL
mak I read d diary

gboyaga

awoon eleyi

e go pain me if yu FVck
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by daclint(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is exactly how you'll give out your blessing one day. Receive sense
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wait for her to call you. You can smash the woman/lady. Gbabe!
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by swaggprofessor(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
LMAyedun:
Guy, u dull... your dullness no be here. cool
You did the right thing sha but u be mumu.

Modified:
Just kidding.. u did the very honest thing.. God will reward u greatly.
u r definitely ryt. A well displayed hot pussy dis guy dey dere dey form honesty. honesty ur fat nyash.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by NigPatriot(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Why is this on FP biko?

Give honor to whom honor is due.. Very few people will do what he did. He deserves commendation.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by NigPatriot(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
daclint:
This is exactly how you'll give out your blessing one day. Receive sense

Insulting him for doing the right thing? The only sense in this scenario is what he did. We encourage theft Indirectly, but always quick to blame when things turn out ugly in the big stage. It is well!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Adeyeancah(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
I had been looking forward to Monday morning since Friday evening, after closing very late from class and couldn't find my ATM card. I knew I had to cook to be able to eat during the weekend days, which is one of the things I hate the most.

I was able to pull through the weekend, so I dashed out to the bank as early as 8:am this morning and then went to the cashier who was unusually friendly, smiling asking me a lot of questions at the same time advertising the bank's products while processing my withdrawal in which most of the time her eyes was fixed on me.

I collected my money and then bade her goodbye, immediately I got out of the bank the deed happened, I got an alert! credit alert not debit, what I withdrew had been added to my initial balance, I was in a dilemma, even though I'm still a student, I'm financially ok and the money is a paltry compared to what I have, but this money could have gotten me a crisp Moda cris suit and somebody has given it to me for free out of carelessness or so I thought. It wasn't the easiest of all decisions but I summoned courage and went back to her and explained what had just happened to her, she was so excited and told me it was a mistake on her part, she thanked me and asked for my phone number so we could talk and thank me very well in the evening, I scribbled it down on her notepad and left. I am so happy with myself right now for the courage to return the money.
MONEY SPIRIT NO EASY TO IGNORE, WELDONE BROV! THUMBS UP!
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Adeyeancah(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
agarawu23:
so why are you telling us ?
How can we help you ? undecided
Mitchew

Modified: OK the thread is now in business section, but I still have nothing to say.
HE NEVER ASKED FOR ANY HELP BROV!
AT LEAST WHAT HE JUST SHARED WITH US HERE NOW WOULD HAVE A POSITIVE EFFECT ON SOME PEOPLE IF NOT ALL! WHAT IF YOU WERE THE LADY?
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Ashure: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good of you. congrats on ur new catch. just sharpen your drilling tool 'cos you are in for a rough evening; that's if u really care or you could wait for your reward in heaven.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by CashVessel(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
I had been looking forward to Monday morning since Friday evening, after closing very late from class and couldn't find my ATM card. I knew I had to cook to be able to eat during the weekend days, which is one of the things I hate the most.

I was able to pull through the weekend, so I dashed out to the bank as early as 8:am this morning and then went to the cashier who was unusually friendly, smiling asking me a lot of questions at the same time advertising the bank's products while processing my withdrawal in which most of the time her eyes was fixed on me.

I collected my money and then bade her goodbye, immediately I got out of the bank the deed happened, I got an alert! credit alert not debit, what I withdrew had been added to my initial balance, I was in a dilemma, even though I'm still a student, I'm financially ok and the money is a paltry compared to what I have, but this money could have gotten me a crisp Moda cris suit and somebody has given it to me for free out of carelessness or so I thought. It wasn't the easiest of all decisions but I summoned courage and went back to her and explained what had just
happened to her, she was so excited and told me it was a mistake on her part, she thanked me and asked for my phone number so we could talk and thank me very well in the evening, I scribbled it down on her notepad and left. I am so happy with myself right now for the courage to return the money.

What you did is Noteworthy. Very few NIGERIAN Students would do that.. When we hear these stories, we know we have hope in your generation.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by ShakurM(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
iPopAlomo:
All I see is free punany in the evening... if you Iike fumble and come nd paste it here on nairaland...
I foh 4 u cool

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Anamachi3(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sweetyie:
U r a Good citizen, but one question sha for u, if d cashier was a guy will u go back to tell them?

Lolzzz, are u high on weeds or what? What re u talking? Gerrara hia
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Reference(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Summoned the courage to do just that....This country has really gone to the dogs...speechless....
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by jamalchance(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Reminds me of the day I paid money into a friend's account and d cashier had mistakenly added another zero .... My friend called to thanks me and fortunately/unfortunately he told me d amount he received ... I went back to revert it,my friend didn't take it lightly at all
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Ade001ng(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
so good of you.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by naijaboiy: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sweetyie:
U r a Good citizen, but one question sha for u, if d cashier was a guy will u go back to tell them?
You ehn undecided
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who get time to return cheesy if na me, Whether she is friendly or not, i won't tell her grin
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by hibee4uall(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
OP what you did is commendable, at least, as you understood it but in reality is nothing worth celebration. You want to know why? Yeah, that girl did it delibrately with the intention to capture your attention,her unusual friendly speaks volume. You know what? She's in control of your account as at that priod so even if you failed to go back she would hav retracted that money back by now. As a matter of fact she just acheived her aim of seeking your attention by that trick. Having said the above it suffice to conclude that she has hidden agenda which no one can catigorically say but I think of the 3 possible ones:
- she might be seriously brok and needs u to come to her aid after peeping into your fat account.
- she might seriously in need of a date and as such she attracted to you.
- she might intend to create a good raport with you so as to be able to use your account for illegal transactions like money laundry.
Above all, Be Vigillant and Very Careful.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Adesiji77: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
...the cashier who was unusually friendly....in which most of the time her eyes was fixed on me.

....she....asked for my phone number so we could talk and thank me very well in the evening

LOL @ bolded cheesy grin

On a serious note, I commend you for your honesty.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:

I collected my money and then bade her goodbye, immediately I got out of the bank the deed happened, I got an alert! credit alert not debit, what I withdrew had been added to my initial balance, I was in a dilemma, even though I'm still a student, I'm financially ok and the money is a paltry compared to what I have, but this money could have gotten me a crisp Moda cris suit and somebody has given it to me for free out of carelessness or so I thought. It wasn't the easiest of all decisions but I summoned courage and went back to her and explained what had just happened to her, she was so excited and told me it was a mistake on her part, she thanked me and asked for my phone number so we could talk and thank me very well in the evening, I scribbled it down on her notepad and left. I am so happy with myself right now for the courage to return the money.

??

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by ibkgab001: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
God in his infinite mercy will answer your prayers..... you shall not lack anything in Life

#NIGERIAWILLBE GREAT AGAIN
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
Honesty
He's a bitter soul, ignore and feel good about what you did.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by victme1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
welldone my dear. you have really saved her bumbum!!!
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
Honesty

He's a bitter soul, ignore him and feel good about what you did.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by eltinomarine(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
Honesty
sumtin dat was/wil b reverse.nt new
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Slow news day ehn? No wonder this made front page.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by MRLINGTON(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:

same thing had happened to me wen i was in school at owerri..i was given 5000 balance instead of 500...nd so i returned it nd d man added 500 to my balance making it 1000...everybody at d bank praised me that day...d man asked me d course i was studying i told him at same time i smiled nd told him dat someday m gon be on hes kinda desk...nd today m with gtb...uv done sometin good bro...neva stop doing it
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
victme1:
welldone my dear. you have really saved her bumbum!!!

Now you're reminding him to ask for the bumbum in return? =D
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
but you didn't mention your tribe, Lol. please note am not a member ooooo NCA (name checkers association).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window / Starting Mcdonalds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.