Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) (33138 Views)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-kills-stepfather-with-pestle-over-cake/
this shuld b a lesson to those who have made "anger" their master. Anger kills#fact
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Nikkyjay: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Na WA oooo
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by itsIYKE(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2015
So sophisticated......apes of sub saharran africa

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by HenryG(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by freshvine(f): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2015
This can only happen in the...... ........ ?

Complete the sentence and win ASO ROCK villa.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Mexyz(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2015
I don't really understand this story, you mean Seye that scolded his sister for insulting her step dad was the same person that followed the man inside to insult him? Abi na me no know how to read and understand again? Anyway RIP to the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Etizz: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2015
There's a spiritual force behind these killings and rapes these days,.......
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmmmm... polygamy palava....RIp to d dead
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2015
ijustdey:

We d biafra NCA (name checkers association) nigeria were here.
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Heartlessness of his heart made him see a fellow human like yam dat can be pounded. What a wicked world we live in. His crime ll find him out sooner or latter. So sad. R.I.P 2 d man.
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by chiefmidwife: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2015
In. His next world he should never marry more than one wife
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by ejeh121(f): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2015
30year old dey live with him step father?
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Maximillian1: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2015
It might be BEAN CAKE o aka akara
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Hembelembe: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
And the names are?...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by macaranta(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
End time cake..
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by imsuboi(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
sophisticated baboons undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
just for a cake?
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by 3aces(f): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
picture of the cake?? else I no read.. lol.. too long.
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
ijustdey:

A police source, however, told PUNCH Metro that the family was not interested in pursuing the case, which was why they did not allow an autopsy to be conducted on the corpse before burial.

Interested in pursuing the case? I think homicide this is a crime against the state. They are in no position to pursue or not pursue. It has to be pursued.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
loads od sh!t
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by sabi99(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na only pestle he use ooo, if dis kain person come get gun na 2 person per day he go dey kill 4 em house
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by chinae(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Next!
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by oake(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
"A police source, however, told PUNCH Metro that the family was not interested in pursuing the case, which was why they did not allow an autopsy to be conducted on the corpse before burial."

So, if the family are not interested in pursuing the case, does it then mean "Case closed"?. Who is suppose to represent the interests of the state in a legal proceeding such as this case demands? Or can someone explain to me what the purpose of a State prosecutor is?

This is pure murder!!! A crime against the state. Family interest or no family interest. Justice must prevail!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Plus laziness, which ofcourse runs in their reins

I wonder what a man of 30 is still doing in his "step father's" house. #adiseasecalledyoruba
ifyalways:
Poverty and frustrations at work

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by waaliano: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Cheapdataa:
Sad
have reported this guy to the admin of nairaland and you people
are still allowing this guy to be scamming innocent Nigeria on this
platform. This is to let the public knows that this guy or man (or
whatever you are) is a 419 that is using the opportunity of this
platform to dupe people. After you send money to him the next
thing he will be telling you is that the network to send megabytes is
bad. He did this to me many month ago even have gut to be telling
me that I should not try him when I use another number to call him.
am still planning what to do for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by benELOHIM7(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
U sabi read but your thinking is quite poor.wetin make u think say yoruba woman no go twist d story to favor her pikin. Afterall d deceased is from a land over the niger
Mexyz:
I don't really understand this story, you mean Seye that scolded his sister for insulting her step dad was the same person that followed the man inside to insult him? Abi na me no know how to read and understand again? Anyway RIP to the deceased.
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
dre11:

A whole driver..... Changing women like wrapper.

If he had the chance to be a manager.... He would have married more than a dozen women.

Anyway, nah Wetin he go find make him see Wetin come befell am
grin grin grin the women agreed, they were not compelled to.... smiley smiley
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by fascowilly(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is the killer a YORUBA man?
Our brother, Biafran man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun / Four Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Supremacy Battle (Photo) / Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.