Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) (33151 Views)

Housewife Kills Mother In-law With Pestle In Ebonyi / Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by ExpensiveShit: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Any man that marries different women or has children from different women has used his own hands to invite trouble in his house.

One woman is enough problem for a man let alone two, three or four.
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by honestbabe(f): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
saintfizzo:
I SAY "not everyone deserves to have a child", not everyone has the psychological know how of bringing up a good child, this is why we have menace in our society, people who spoil children only for neighbours and associates to suffer their woes in the future.
All the touts and criminals around are results of failed parenting.... Not everyone deserves a child!!! I blame the Mother angry

my dear,you said it all,you are right,if people knew that it will be too hard for them to raise many children in a disciplined manner,why can't they have just 2 children,imagine a woman that had 4 children in her former marriage and abandon them to make more children for another man creating more problem to the society,as for the man,he was the architect of his problem by marrying four wives,what does he expect when he got married to a woman that have four children,and you expect the strangers in the name of step children to treat you like father,it is quiet unfortunate.RIP
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by cupidhero(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
The evil cake: Rise of the curse
Rip to the man.
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Its nothing to do with cake i suspect, who knows how long the wicked stepfather have been abusing the guy.good riddance to the old man, i say angry
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2017
That man is actually my father.
Re: Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2017
otiigba1:
Its nothing to do with cake i suspect, who knows how long the wicked stepfather have been abusing the guy.good riddance to the old man, i say angry
my dad never abused the guy.. the guy don’t even live with us, he only came to see his mom who is also my mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested / Man Attacks His Wife With Machete In Delta. Kills Himself (Graphic Photos) / A Wicked Woman Starves And Beats A 5-year-old To Tatters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.