Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (69479 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi kanu granted bail ! / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
homirefacuny:

How many SS state would join Biafra?

All SS states minus Edo except Igbo-speaking part of Edo.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Ufranklin92(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!
Wasnt it a Yoruba man, Falana, that called for his release?

the only man who yoruba's dont like

i thought you guys disowned him..shameless fools tongue

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by StepTwo: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Abi local government is Igbo.
not entirely. just a boarder thing
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by VirginFinder: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Who cares?
ibos are slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra.
Their struggle continues.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Xpaz: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Akalia:
The actualization of the sovereign state of biafra will never see the light of the day IJN, Amen.
I am a full blooded ibo but I fear for the grave consequences that will befall the biafra state if she eventually secedes, it will be chaotic, genocidal, another senseless and bloody rivary that will plunge her into a full blown civil war;ibos are unstable in their ways. I still advocate for one Nigeria.
As you work and pray against the freedom of Biafrans.
May it Neva be well with you and your Entire family IJN. Amen.
May all d curses that will render your career and destiny Useless be your portion.
may all d Gods and Idles that your fore-father and your accestors worshiped kip tormenting you and make sure you never progress IJN. . Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
franudi:
Yorubas are cowards that is why they never leave their localities. But Igbos are brave people and they are everywhere including the south west.Even after achieving Biafra the Igbos will still be in the south west nigeria and nothing will by any means harm them.
shut up coward... You think moving around like normads is the definition of bravery? By the way, yorubas are the most exposed people in the world but we wont go to a place where cannibalism and kidnapping is the order of the day which is alaibo
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Uteghe(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
undecided The funny thing is that Kanu has been roundly rejected by igbos.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by franudi: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Mumu is it on d pages of Nairaland u and ur fellow cowards want to achieve ur Biafra.

By now u pple ought to av started attacking Nigeria, so as to take u serious.

Want to achieve Biafra and u pple won't stop landing in Lagos everyday for greener pastures. Fooools
Yorubas are in foreign lands.So Biafrans are in Lagos nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by cheruv: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Abi local government is Igbo.
Thanks for stepping up.
CRS would cede Abi LG to Ebonyi state and cede the Ibibio areas West of the river.
When its through, AKS would've boundaries too with Ebonyi and Abia wouldn't have any boundary with CRS unlike now they presently do.
For me,CRS is best ceded to southern cameroons if they gain independence from Cameroon
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
fool ...... I just saw on news tonight how flood and erossion is washing your lands away into River Niger and under the ground.

You people are Biggest fool ever, you left your habbitats undeveloped to develop another man's land and you are still ranting ......

FYI..... All those place your brothers are today, understand that they still being hosted and will have to abide by whatever law and culture in that region (which return slavery back to your dormot)
The Eze-ndigbo of Akure was recently deposed by the Deji of Akure. The ibo are on indefinite suspension from the Ilesha garage auto-spare part market cos their leader was rude to the Deji...life has continued in Akure nonetheless!
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Rapture007: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mumu ... Stop blowing grammar and read my post 200times to understand it ..

Igbos have been declaring independence since 1967 with nothing yo show for it except show of shame ..

The day we Yorubas decide to end this contraption called Nigeria is the day Biafra will be free ..

In other words, igbos should keep begging us to let them go wink wink cheesy

U needlessly lack common sense. I hope u will be among those that will issue license to Fulani herdsmen cos that is the result of the threat of secession from Yorubas so far.Please wear helmet so that they wouldnt break your cone head easily and also come with Microphone so oda cowards around can hear u and run away easily when u open ur pepper-mouth shouting AARH!!! AARH!! EGBA MI OOO!!! grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by billyG(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
I now know vanguard is an igbo newspaper.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
FKO81:
Some people Will not sleep to night because of this news grin grin grin
i am so happy for dis news, no more noise again from d useless kanu, if he then cough again, that is d end for the useless albino

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by BiafranAvatar(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I was talking with my igbo friends today andi told dem Nnamdi has been arrested, and they were like "whose Nnamdi Kanu?" I had to start explaining who he was,then it occurred to me that the guy is actually only popular on NL. I was so disappointed.

By the way, I'm not sure this news is true, but I can't wait to ask him which country he's from after his release. Get ready for a shocker. Lmao!

That's why we called this grand strategy...

Getting more popular ahead of next phase...

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by CharlyNick: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
'He was put in the same prison with Boko Haram Terrorist'? Is that what the News Paper wrote or I need a LENS?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by fxseven(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Once upon a time, there was : [/size]
[size=17pt]Oba of Lagos and the parable of the Lagoon[/size]
[size=16pt]Malam Buhari and the story of dogs and baboon[/size]
[size=15pt]Deji of Akure and the history of sacred crown[/size]
[size=14pt]mohammed junaid and fiery prophesy of bloodshed[/size]
et al
[size=18pt]now i ask Has hate speech become a crime in Nigeria?[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Evaromantik(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rayhut:
That is a good news for Nigeria, let's face Boko Haram and come out of it first, they should ignore Nnamdi KANU Ipob , Uwazurike Massob has been there for years without any result, I wonder why some people are agitated about Biafra, this people just want to make their self popular and should be ignored.
special adviser to Biafrans...........we should ignore Nnamdi Kanu and stick to Nigeria,right?........idioticism at the peak of the tower of Babel

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nature8(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yoruba crying wolf and crying more than the bereaved. I'm generous tonight so I'm distributing tissues to yoruba wailers cheesy

grin
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
of course.. America won't leave Iraq or Afghanistan because of oil ..

Yoruba's won't leave our slaves because of oil .. tongue grin
You are embarrasing the yoruba race
Go play video game boy

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by allytinted: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
which one is nnamdi kanu again?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by franudi: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
ignoramus

Fulani herdsmen have killed more igbos in Igbo land than any other tribe in the country ...

Google is your friend
You are a very big lair. Fulanis no dey fear?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rapture007:

U needlessly lack common sense. I hope u will be among those that will issue license to Fulani herdsmen cos that is the result of the threat of secession from Yorubas so far.Please wear helmet so that they wouldnt break your cone head easily and also come with Microphone so oda cowards around can hear u and run away easily when u open ur pepper-mouth shouting AARH!!! AARH!! EGBA MI OOO!!! grin grin grin grin grin
mumu... They have already started the registration... A feat only a true brave yoruba tribe could achieve unlike noise making tribe of the jews... grin
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by daclint(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Truth24:
Na so e suppose be na....
The fear of Biafra is the beginning of ....... grin

Alien technology grin
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by treachiz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Many pple dnt knw d typ of backup dis man has!! Sha 2 my Igbo broda; Pls stp wastin ur MB in replyn sme silly individual's, lets be calm nd lets God's will (which is actualizn d independenc of BIAFRA) be don.. Dey see dis as a joke, bt oghe me ha vum nnaya!! I m proudly from d FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA! Long live BIAFRA!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Chanchit: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Bsc:

They are not Igbos....

They are pure Igbo's, after realizing the guys know nothing about it, I just can't help but wonder why some people could be so selfish and senseless to want a secession without seeking the consent of the people they r fighting for,if a referendum should be conducted, the population of igbo's clamoring for Biafra won't be up to 5%.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by seniorbros(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Is he hiding or running away from questioning?

He should relocate to Nigeria and join his comrades in the struggle. Why fight from afar? He's a coward.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Ayatullah(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Leopardd:
BY FRANCIS IGATA
ENUGU – Director of Radio Biafra and Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested at Golden Tulip Essential Hotel, Ikeja, on Saturday, has been granted bail.
[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/241x288xNnamdi-Kanu1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GbzpZVujIt.webp[/img]
Although, he is yet to fulfill his bail conditions.
IPOB’s lawyer, Mr. Egechukwu Obetta lamented that Nnamdi Kanu was put in the same cell with terrorists despite his life threatening health challenges.
He said Kanu is selective to delicacies, adding that he (Kanu) vowed never to eat any food served by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

However, midway into the chat with his lawyer, a call came in, indicating that Kanu has been granted bail in the sum of N2 million or with surety of N2 million with a civil servant of grade level 16.

Obetta further said that “Last week, the Afenifere threatened to secede but nobody was vilified. I am talking about the recent Olu Falae’s kidnap case. The militants in the Niger Delta has done same.”

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted-bail/

BIAFRA HAS BECOME BUSINESS!
While Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying Selective Delicacies at Golden Tulip Essential Hotel as Director of Radio Biafra many igbos are roaming Ekiti Farms looking for their daily bread.

Biafra has become a big business for some Cheating Igbos.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:
You are embarrasing the yoruba race Go play video game boy
mumu slave boy grin
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by cheruv: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
StepTwo:

not entirely. just a boarder thing
Abi LG is a local govt that exist on both sides of the river Cross. The part on the western part is made of the ehugbo clan of Igboland while the eastern part is made up of the Ekoi people.
Before 1976, The part on the Western side of river Cross belonged to East central state
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
franudi:
You are a very big lair. Fulanis no dey fear?
go to be ignoramus
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by sukkot: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

[s]yoruba crying wolf and crying more than the bereaved. I'm generous tonight so I'm distributing tissues to yoruba wailers[/s] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) / Omoyele Sowore Meets Bobrisky At The Airport (Photos, Video) / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.