Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (69471 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi kanu granted bail ! / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
VirginFinder:
Who cares?
ibos are slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra.
Their struggle continues.
Your papa is a slave
Your mama is a whor.e
Your sisters are disease spreaders in orile
You my frnd is a corpse already
Do the world a favour and decay faster

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by chaberry(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Because the report is fake tongue

Kanu Nwakwo abi na kanu nnnamdi will rot in Jail grin
The news is fake but yet it's still giving you sleepless night! ;(;( cry me a river joor

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Evaromantik(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uteghe:
undecided The funny thing is that Kanu has been roundly rejected by igbos.
which Igbo.....Mumu like you.......abi na "Ifeajuna" Uwazurike you're accentuating?

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by treachiz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uteghe:
Nna eh, i wonda were pple get der info's frm ooo... Guys pls update urslf na

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by treachiz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uteghe:
Nna eh, i wonda were pple get der info's frm ooo... Guy pls update urslf na

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mumu slave boy grin
I dare you to open a thread on odua pple
U can't do it
Your masters will flog u....
So keep invading biafran threads..enjoy little freedom..before ur masters kidnap u

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
..i hope he's not been injected with some funny substance to come die In the East...Boooohari is nothing but a blood thirsty eediot

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by seniorbros(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

That's why we called this grand strategy...

Getting more popular ahead of next phase...

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

The next phase is to eliminate him permanently and after that, nothing will happen. Your generation will not witness the success of this struggle. If Nigeria is to disintegrate, Biafra apologists will not be the ones to orchestrate it, going by the modus operandi they seek to adopt.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Lynpet: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
[i]BIG FISH IS ALWAYS A BIG FISH NNAMDI KALU IS THE WINNER ONE WORD FOR HIM IF YOU LOVE HIM[/i

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by chaberry(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The guy has been detained for days now and his ipob members didn't even protest..

cowardice at its peak
grin
Cowardice is when you are being oppressed but afraid to speak out. Yo-robbers are known for this

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
If Nnamdi is as brave as his gullible fellow cliams let him lead a protest in Lagos only

Just Lagos and only Lagos

He won't even lead a protest in SW. #scammer

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

I dare you to open a thread on odua pple
U can't do it
Your masters will flog u....
So keep invading biafran threads..enjoy little freedom..before ur masters kidnap u
stop flooding my mention with the same crap... Go to bed... Nusery school starts at 7
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by vayne(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
seniorbros:

He should relocate to Nigeria and join his comrades in the struggle. Why fight from afar? He's a coward.
You only know that he is in the uk,whatelse do you know about the struggle?

It is this your loud mouth and poke-nosing that make people call you cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Eyepencil: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Xpaz:

As you work and pray against the freedom of Biafrans.
May it Neva be well with you and your Entire family IJN. Amen.
May all d curses that will render your career and destiny Useless be your portion.
may all d Gods and Idles that your fore-father and your accestors worshiped kip tormenting you and make sure you never progress IJN. . Amen

Iseee! Iseee!! Iseee!!!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Eyepencil: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uteghe:

Idiot na your papa reject am?

Baboon!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by chaberry(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
cheruv:

Ayaya! kiss
Be ready to don army fatigues and defend the rest of the Igboid and Ibibioid territories we'd come after grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Lynpet: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
[color=#990000][DON'T LISTEN OR READ FAKE NEWS. tune to radio biafra. Deputy director uche mefor is live on air. He said that director has not been released. I don't trust the zoo newspapers. God bless biafra, God bless Director Nnamdi kanucolor]
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by M4gunners: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. They better find a way to tame this man quick.. He seems determined.. undecided..
You must be out of your senses! What's wrong for someone fighting for his freedom?Nnamdi Kanu the face of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by EasternPride: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
If Nnamdi is a brave as his gullible fellow cliams let him lead a protest in Lagos only

Just Lagos and only Lagos

He won't even lead a protest in SW. #scammer

Chai Yoruba, chai, may the gods help you people, first was if he is not a coward let him come to zoo, he did, and he was arrested, you people were boasting he will be charged with treason, now he has been granted bail and you now have shifted goal post to protesting in Lagos, what does he need protesting in Lagos for?

Your race are pathetic people, and I am being a bit tight-fisted with the remark.

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Evaromantik(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uteghe:
which ibo?.......mumu like you......how many ibos told you they've rejected him..........deranged propagandists

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Lynpet: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
DON'T LISTEN OR READ FAKE NEWS. tune to radio biafra. Deputy director uche mefor is live on air. He said that director has not been released. I don't trust the zoo newspapers. God bless biafra, God bless Director Nnamdi kanu
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Rapture007: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
fool ...... I just saw on news tonight how flood and erossion is washing your lands away into River Niger and under the ground.

You people are Biggest fool ever, you left your habbitats undeveloped to develop another man's land and you are still ranting ......

FYI..... All those place your brothers are today, understand that they still being hosted and will have to abide by whatever law and culture in that region (which return slavery back to your dormot)

Most Yoruba people have never left Yoruba land except the few that are forced to do so for NYSC(for those that went to school ooo cos I known their Lagos-Ibadan expressway newspaper lies about being the most educated has been busted severally ).Please don’t bore me with that same old talk that, Yorubas travel to developed and better countries, because there are many Yorubas sewing clothes and selling herbal medicine around here, I guess Igboland is there London because Ogbomosho, Ibadan and other red-zinc cities in Yoruba land can really be a nightmare to average Yoruba man after being exposed to beta life in Igboland.
Most Yorubas are born,bred and buried in Yorubaland and so were most of their fathers and grandfathers and have absolutely no clue what happens outside of Yorubaland and that's why they argue the way they do and cling unto age old myths. I bet seeing the street light and long bridges built with our common wealth easily makes u believe Southwest is more developed than SE, hence u always talk about cave and erosion. Hehehe, d day u go come Anambra u go ask Sango to strike d cowardice and laziness in ur people out.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by TGLINKS(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
IPOB general is granted bail.uwazuluike@ntooooo
Wike ntooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lynpet:
[color=#990000][DON'T LISTEN OR READ FAKE
NEWS. tune to radio biafra. Deputy
director uche mefor is live on air.
He said that director has not been
released. I don't trust the zoo
newspapers. God bless biafra, God bless Director Nnamdi kanucolor]

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Evaromantik(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
EasternPride:

Chai Yoruba, chai, may the gods help you people, first was if he is not a coward let him come to zoo, he did, and he was arrested, you people were boasting he will be charged with treason, now he has been granted bail and you now have shifted goal post to protesting in Lagos, what does he need protesting in Lagos for?

Your race are pathetic people, and I am being a bit tight-fisted with the remark.
i love you my brother

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by jossyj: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
But what is yoruba's biz in igbo's quest for their own freedom?

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Moderation: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Federal Republic of Biafra must come to be one good day. It is a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by TGLINKS(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lynpet@belive u me he is granted bail confirm
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Walexsammy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
ragiluhivo:
Buhari with initial gara gara..Anyway thanks for increasing the global popularity of Nnamdi Kanu. You shall be remembered when Biafra is achieved..

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
wait till the oil dries up .. Then we declare Odua republic tongue

..then be ready to DIE A SLAVE!! The oil will never dry up but the owners will definitely stop the leeches from getting any benefit from its proceeds.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by jossyj: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Evaromantik:

i love you my brother
wise men talking

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rapture007:

Most Yoruba people have never left Yoruba land except the few that are forced to do so for NYSC(for those that went to school ooo cos I known their Lagos-Ibadan expressway newspaper lies about being the most educated has been busted severally ).Please don’t bore me with that same old talk that, Yorubas travel to developed and better countries, because there are many Yorubas sewing clothes and selling herbal medicine around here, I guess Igboland is there London because Ogbomosho, Ibadan and other red-zinc cities in Yoruba land can really be a nightmare to average Yoruba man after being exposed to beta life in Igboland.
Most Yorubas are born,bred and buried in Yorubaland and so were most of their fathers and grandfathers and have absolutely no clue what happens outside of Yorubaland and that's why they argue the way they do and cling unto age old myths. I bet seeing the street light and long bridges built with our common wealth easily makes u believe Southwest is more developed than SE, hence u always talk about cave and erosion. Hehehe, d day u go come Anambra u go ask Sango to strike d cowardice and laziness in ur people out.
quote me again because.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Sobur Olawale Slumps, Dies During APC Jos Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.