Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (69449 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi kanu granted bail ! / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
franudi:
This is just to let you know that Igbos are wiser now.This is 2015 not 1967.
sharrap dia, ur stomach is full of noise ,

If them born you well go talk about biafra for idumota

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Ufranklin92(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
free2blast:
You and your Igbos will perish first.

gerarahia mehnnn tongue

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Akalia poast=39149481]The actualization of the sovereign state of biafra will never see the light of the day IJN, Amen.
I am a full blooded ibo but I fear for the grave consequences that will befall the biafra state if she eventually secedes, it will be chaotic, genocidal, another senseless and bloody rivary that will plunge her into a full blown civil war;ibos are unstable in their ways. I still advocate for one Nigeria.[/quote ]
Yea, u are Ibo but certainly Not Igbo and dia4 not from Igboland.
Igbos ve never never bn cowards and dia4 cannot be unstable in dia ways as u claimed. Dia is only one tribe dat is coward and unstable in er ways and dat is Yoruba - wia u come frm. So get lost u slave.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ArodeTsolaye: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yanks101:
Uwazuruike is an illiterate. Definitely not in Nnamdi's class.
He is probably jealous because Nnamdi is more sophisticated and popular too.

Uwazurike the common criminal cum hotelier, who abandoned freedom-fighting for hotel business. He signed all the nonsensical 'one nigeria' documents and undertaking the DSS forced asked to sign. Nature will eliminate people like him by natural selection to usher in a Proud Biafra made up of only Brave, Civilized, intelligent and patriotic people who are ready to die for it. Biafra is common sense, we owe it to our unborn generation.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by FreeGlobe(f): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
sukkot:
[s][b]but looking at this situation objectively, this nnamdi kanu has a little bit of sense. he knows this whole biafra thing is a pipe dream and it will never happen but i think what he did with this move is played his last ace. he is risking it all on this one move because he sees nigeria taking shape and his sedition will be out of place very soon as the country takes shape so he is playing his last hand before all his clueless igbo supporters jump ship when they see a better nigeria being formed under buhari. and this last hand is HIM entering the zoo and getting arrested. how did they know he was in a hotel in ikeja ? i am sure he called them himself and had his lawyer on stand-by. his plan is when he gets arrested he becomes a martyr for the igbos and when he is released he will quickly run to england and then demand donations for the movement and YOU WILL SEE BILLIONS POURING IN FROM CLUELESS IGBOS BECAUSE HE HAS BECOME A MARTYR and then he will just disappear with the money and move to florida somewhere to retire with his millions of pounds. THIS IS THE PLAN. THOSE WITH EYE TO SEE CAN SEE EVERYTHING[/b][/s]
yoruba crying wolf and crying more than the bereaved. I'm generous tonight so I'm distributing tissues to yoruba wailers cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
So?

Have always know lowlife yeebhoes to be chest beating noise makers

If he's release or not, my point stands at you people doing the real sh*t, your internet noise is becoming boring to us

The Fulani act, they don't make noise
The Yorubas don't have time to waste before he linch u with charm.

Only yeebhoes makes worthless noise

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by vayne(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dindondin:

must you now behave like a tout.
why didn't you report them to the mods.
its because you also derive pleasure in e-war.
Last Bullet
change
Iyanga dey sleep,trouble go wake am.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by cheruv: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Akalia:
The actualization of the sovereign state of biafra will never see the light of the day IJN, Amen.
I am a full blooded ibo but I fear for the grave consequences that will befall the biafra state if she eventually secedes, it will be chaotic, genocidal, another senseless and bloody rivary that will plunge her into a full blown civil war;ibos are unstable in their ways. I still advocate for one Nigeria.
Biko nofe otu ebe kam Igbo vu Igbo! angry
Kam gwa gi...there's nothing full blooded about your ibo

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ArodeTsolaye: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
bastard, who released you from your cage?

May Ogun strike your left ball..... E-diot
grin

Go and siddon inside gutter, make i breath fresh breeze. grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by udokpuenyi(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

13 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ThisMeansWAR: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rapture007:

You are just displaying ur foolishness. Dia wouldnt be anything spectacular abt ur declaration of secession. It will only add to d agitation for Biafra dat has been on for long.With the long known tripod, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba as major ethnic groups,isnt it clear that wen 2 adds to the agitation against one the fall of the contraption will be quicker, as it will amount to the 2 against 1.Nigeria breaking can NEVER NEVER be as Yorubas declaring Oduduwa but rather simply because some pple have been doing that and it will add fuel to the fire that will burn down d house not as a result of dia known SOPHISTICATED COWARDICE.
mumu ... Stop blowing grammar and read my post 200times to understand it ..

Igbos have been declaring independence since 1967 with nothing yo show for it except show of shame ..

The day we Yorubas decide to end this contraption called Nigeria is the day Biafra will be free ..

In other words, igbos should keep begging us to let them go wink wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
mashin:
The person wey go sign for this guy bail go dey awake all through his trial ooooo, because if he escape this country na casala for him head ooo, Nnamdi will be charged for felony and committed to prison, if him test Naija prisons for one week, he will denial Biafra, Naija prison diff. From oyibo prison, the funny aspest of the story is the one IPOB lawyer say Kanu get health challenges, hahahaha every suspect the turn sick man, but Kanu no sick for mouth abi.hahahah
hahaha .... Don't mind them, their blocked, flat-head has refused to understand that he was granted bail on conditions and won't be able to leave Nigeria so soon cos surely, no coward IPOB nor MASSOB will follow him to 9ja prison

Albino forming sick.
He wasn't sick when he was arrested in the hotel with his prostitute sisters
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by oweman: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. They better find a way to tame this man quick.. He seems determined.. undecided..

I find it a litle hard to understand why that biafran is still not shot out of space through stray bulet system .
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by franudi: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
olodo ... Fulani herdsmen have been killing your leaders in Biafra since 1900, the day Yoruba threatened once, they decide to registering their members ...

We don't make mouth or beat our chest, the day we declare odua republic is the day Nigeria ends ..

Unlike igbos cowards that have been declaring bifraid on the internet yet remain a slave to the Yorubas and still begging us to let em go cheesy cheesy
Yorubas are cowards that is why they never leave their localities. But Igbos are brave people and they are everywhere including the south west.Even after achieving Biafra the Igbos will still be in the south west nigeria and nothing will by any means harm them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
StepTwo:

I dont know how you arrived at those two states.

I just don't d cross river part

Abi local government is Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Akalia:
The actualization of the sovereign state of biafra will never see the light of the day IJN, Amen.
I am a full blooded ibo but I fear for the grave consequences that will befall the biafra state if she eventually secedes, it will be chaotic, genocidal, another senseless and bloody rivary that will plunge her into a full blown civil war;ibos are unstable in their ways. I still advocate for one Nigeria.
Yea, u are Ibo but certainly Not Igbo and dia4 not from Igboland.
Igbos ve never never bn cowards and dia4 cannot be unstable in dia ways as u claimed. Dia is only one tribe dat is coward and unstable in er ways and dat is Yoruba - wia u come frm. So get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by homirefacuny(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
new2020:

I'm Ibibio, we stand with Biafra so you know. Hope you know there is a large population of Igbos living Ika in Cross River...former gov. Imoke is an Igbo man married to an Igbo woman from Enugu. You yoruba people will be shocked to know that Igbos are native in all SS states. Biafra has come to stay whether you like it or not.

How many SS state would join Biafra?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Dindondin(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Iyanga dey sleep,trouble go wake am.
so...you are the Iyanga.
You better not let someone tell you a sad story about Biafra.

Last BulletA story that ll change the your reasoning and turn you to a sane person!
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
creamycute:

we are here to see u people display ur stupidity...
when he was i jail why didnt you go out to protest against it.
cowards.
How many northerners did you kill when they poisoned MKO and his wife Conehead

12 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by dammytosh: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
owobokiri:

I thought you said we are chest beeters? this thing hasn't started... When it starts, this country will boil..
Lol

So much for cowards who are only keyboard activists.

He was arrested and granted bail according to constituion of the federal republic of Nigeri not Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by homirefacuny(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
franudi:
Yorubas are cowards that is why they never leave their localities. But Igbos are brave people and they are everywhere including the south west.Even after achieving Biafra the Igbos will still be the south west nigeria and nothing will by any means harm them.

And you don't include how wretched your people are living in the village??
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dindondin:

Seun, you see why I always step on your toes.
This tribalist evaded the arrest from your laz* mods

Lol. Is Seun your mum? tongue

Na put-on i dey ooo grin
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by endoski: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
where is the mothrfucking,bloodsucking,cowardly nd paedophilic president Buhari...so he wants to grant almighty kanu bail,hahahahahahahahaha..
where re all mi hausa nd yoruba foolsssss....hahahahaha.
he who laughs last,laughs best..u guys shld watch awt as d zoo wil fall
long live kanu!!!!!
long live biafra!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by TheOnlyWiseMan: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
DaBullIT:
OK

But the source is fake
Shaarrrrraaaaap there.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omololu007:
unless Nigeria collapse,those place you mention will never be part of biafra.

Ok. Join me and pray for Nigeria collapse then. kiss
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
franudi:
Yorubas are cowards that is why they never leave their localities. But Igbos are brave people and they are everywhere including the south west.Even after achieving Biafra the Igbos will still be in the south west nigeria and nothing will by any means harm them.
fool ...... I just saw on news tonight how flood and erossion is washing your lands away into River Niger and under the ground.

You people are Biggest fool ever, you left your habbitats undeveloped to develop another man's land and you are still ranting ......

FYI..... All those place your brothers are today, understand that they still being hosted and will have to abide by whatever law and culture in that region (which return slavery back to your dormot)
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by vayne(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dindondin:
so...you are the Iyanga.
You better not let someone tell you a sad story about Biafra.

Last BulletA story that ll change the your reasoning and turn you to a sane person!
Am warning you o,if I start with you,one week we never end...let Iyanga sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by VirginFinder: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ufranklin92:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yoruba's will die tonight opooooo

Ode!
Wasnt it a Yoruba man, Falana, that called for his release?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by criuze(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omololu007:
don't mind that guy jare,,ibos will only leave with the 5 eastern state,and ibo arears in rivers which doesn't include ikwere and ogoni land.

It's still a good opportunity for any half brained ikwere or Ogoni or whatever to now declare and defend their sovereignty. because as its still stands,those crazy Niger Deltans has never revoked any part of Ahiara declaration . if you like ask your father. and you'll quench when Biafra goes with the entity she has shaded blood and tears . Ogoni can go further into the Atlantic, but stupid ikweres must find their origin,tradition and history. that entity had never shaded an inch to where that is known as IGBOLAND. If you like cry.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Rapture007: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guk:

Can we be educated on what the benefit of Biafra will be? The 5 Igbo States are landlocked which is the 1st disadvantage.

2ndly, Igbos are scattered all over Nigeria, why would you want (a) a likely loss of properties in those places that they reside and (b) restricted movt and discrimination even though they shld benefit from free Ecowas movt.

Personally, I think this is just a form of excitement for the Selfie; Social Media; Internet and Entertainment generation. The serious generation of Economic; Social and Academic players among the Igbos are not interested in ds type of playground behaviour

Please go get a good education and stop this foolishness.I wuldnt bother talking abt being landlocked or not, a simple google search will show u countries that are landlocked and far far ahead of Nigeria.It seems not being Landlocked is an open sesame for building a prosperous nation.If it is, den Nigeria must be THE MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD since our coastline stretches 800km long. As for your foolish statement about loosing properties please wake up, dis is 21century.Hope u aint planning to 'corner' a Biafran landlord's house becos u cant afford rent again grin grin grin.Back den Jews were even more scattered than Biafran today and I guess u hardly read that is why u sound pathetic in ur comment.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
All these chestbeating by certain people is just too much...they can not do more than dead rat!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.