Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" (3336 Views)

EFCC Set To Prosecute Former Governors Accused Of Corruption / Era Of Free, Easy Money Is Gone For Good – Buhari / EFCC Can Investigate And Prosecute Fayose now: Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria is a very unique country with her way of doing things. We all agree that corruption is one of the biggest clog in the wheel of our progress. We all complain on how elected and appointed politicians and civil servants steal our common wealth. It is a consensus that billions of dollars borrowed on "our behalf" by people on authorities at all levels. Despite all these, we have degenerated into the level of "investigate, arrest and prosecute your own thief but leave mine alone". How did we get this low?

Olusegun Obasanjo Era: "Well Done Sir Bur Prosecute Them All"
Before the return of democracy in 1999, corruption was like a norm in Nigeria. It denied Nigerians social amenities and put the masses in abject poverty. The coming of EFCC and ICPC to try corruption, bribery and other economic crimes in 2003 brought a sigh of relief to Nigerians. Nigerians always celebrate whenever a BIG fish is arrested by former EFCC Chairman Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. Among the top shots that fell to EFCC/ICPC hammer are exMinister Fabian Osuji, ex-Senate President Adolphus Wabara, ex-IGP Tafa Balogun, ex-Gov late Diepreye Alamesiegha, several senators etc. In addition, major top-shots like ex-VP Atiku Abubakar, ex-Chairman of NPA Olabode George(who as at that time was the PDP Deputy National Chairman, South), 33 state governors etc were indicted by the EFCC under the Obasanjo administration. Not even the excuse of Alhaji Garba Shehu, the spokesman for Atiku Abubakar's accusation that the old Ota farmer was getting back at Atiku and other 'perceived' enemies because of the failed third term bid could sail through. Neither did Nigerians take any sermon of political 'witch-hunt' as valid defence. We all wanted people to be brought to book.

Though Nigerians commended Obasanjo's fight, the accusation of selective prosecution was prominent in the socio-political space. Specifically, Obasanjo repeatedly shielded Olabode George from prosecution despite the indictment against him since 2003. The song on the lips of Nigerians was "well done sir but prosecute them all"

Umaru Yar'adua Era: "Stop shielding corrupt elite, prosecute them all"
When Yar'adua took over office, he was expected to allow the EFCC prosecute the outgoing Vice President Atiku Abubakar and all corrupt governors that were indicted while in office having lost their immunity. Alas, Yar'adua introduced the 'plea bargain' that allows a man that steals billions to bargain and surrender a few millions in exchange. For instance, ex-Edo state Governor Lucky Nosakhare Igbenedion was indicted by Ribadu-led EFCC of looting $24million of Edo state fund, he was convicted by court under plea bargain and was asked to pay a meagre N3.5million. Yar'adua also appointed Michael Aandooaka, the defence counsel to James Ibori, George Akume etc as Attorney-General of the Federation. The administration moved to remove Mallam Nuhu Ribadu from his position as EFCC boss and whittled down the prosecution powers of EFCC, ICPC and CCB. Nigerians wailed and cried that corruption is being rewarded while anti-corruption punished. Yar'adua also nominated and appointed Senator Adamu Aliero, a former governor of Kebbi state and then serving senator as FCT minister. Aliero was earlier indicted by the EFCC for corruption.
Our call through out the administration was "Stop shielding corrupt elite, prosecute them all"

Goodluck Jonathan Era: "Stop Institutionalising Corruption"
Although, credit to Jonathan that he was keen on separating the Yams from the Goats(according to his famous Goat and Yam theory). He signed the Freedom of Information bill into law, introduced policies that encourage transparency, but he failed to pursue cases against 'Goats' that ate 'yams' before and during his administration, especially his appointees. Those that were indicted in subsidy investigation and those that focused their attention on public resources were given freehand. For instance, Abdulrasheed Maina, was appointed as Chairman of Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform was indicted by the Senate over allegation that he looted N193billion of pensioners money, yet it took consistent wailing from Nigerians before Jonathan bothered to remove him from office. He wasn't prosecuted. Similar case was that of Stella Oduah who was indicted for N260million car saga. Though we have to credit Jonathan's government for indicting Sule Lamido and Murtala Nyako. Under Jonathan, corruption technically became 'Institutionalised'. Nigerians cry became "stop institutionalising corruption"

Muhammadu Buhari Era: "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me"
Buhari was elected on the platform of change mantra. Apart from the usual "Sai Baba" crew, there are people that thumb-printed for Buhari and APC did so on the premise of fighting corruption. Just two days on taking office, Buhari government withdrew the ongoing corruption case against Timpre Sylva and now rewarded him with party ticket for Bayelsa election. Pa Audu Abubakar only recently promised to return the monies he stole when he was in government. The EFCC has deliberately refused to work on the petitions against ex-Govs Rotimi Amaechi, Raji Fashola etc. In fact, the infamous N78million for 'website' and N128million appropriated just for TWO boreholes by Raji Fashola is being treated with levity. We all know that CONTRACT INFLATION is a crime according to EFCC Act. In fact, one of the charges against Olabode George was contract inflation. Despite his glaring hypocrisy, the President must be credited for the ongoing prosecution of Senator Bukola Saraki and the invitation of some ex-governors by the EFCC. Unlike during the Obasanjo era when people celebrate when someone is arrested for financial crimes, this era people first check the name of who's arrested, his party and then decide whether or not to shout 'Sai Baba' or to cry 'witch hunt'. In fact, APC fans will justify rewarding their corrupt chieftains with federal appointments. Some PDP fans and Chieftains will cry dictatorship and witch-hunt when the axe falls on PDP Chieftains irrespective of the merit of the case. It is now a talk of "prosecute your own thief but leave mine alone".

It is shameful and unpatriotic that people no longer pay heed to the financial crimes of officials. They forget that there is no honor in trying to shield the same people that looted our common wealth from facing their crimes. It is more disappointing that the Buhari-led administration is leading the charge in this new trend of prosecute their thieves but reward our own.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by jarkbauer: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
nice piece
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by erunz(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na so we see am o, prosecute PDP and leave APC after all they don't sign cheques but only inflate prices of projects

3 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by donholy28(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Your thief also get im own thief..even your boo get a boo

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by temitemi1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Let who without sin cast the first stone cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by SkyBlue1: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Your sermons are condescending, it would be amusing if it wasn't so peurile. So Jonathan shielding corrupt politicians is brushed aside despite the fact that months ago you were shoving him down our throats as the only viable leader.

Question. Have any groups submitted petitions to EFCC with evidence about Fashola and Amaechi and they were told by EFCC that they won't look into the case? You shout Amaechi and yet you so rigidly defend what was obviously and internationally agreed sham of an election In Rivers State where people were actually killed and there was brazen rigging and voter intimidation, and you have the gall to lecture anybody about the virtues of fighting corruption. You lack any sort of credibility and as a result it is very difficult to take anything you say seriously. What are we now supposed to do with this your sermon?

8 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by chymystique(f): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
PMB and APC's anti corruption campaign is for their enemies ONLY.... If PMB was a true man of integrity as he claimed, he wouldnt ve nominated these alleged criminals and those that ve cases/petitions against them to be members of his cabinet. According to APC's theorem,
"When you are a member of their party and in Good terms with the president and Political Godfathers eg, BAT, you are automatically cleansed of your sins of corruption and now a SAINT"...

This Four years One chance ride with the ruling party aint going to be an easy one

10 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by BlackBaron: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol. Thought Jonathan was a saint as claimed by ... lipsrsealed

Buhari's reputation would be torn to shreds if he doesn't show forth a willingness to combat looters within and outside. Shows how badly structured the country is. The supposed best governors Fashola and Akpabio implicated in scandals. Only the latter got hauled in...

Still shows a lack of independence and a spineless judiciary who seem to swing back and forth between whichever government is in power.

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by modath(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is shameful and unpatriotic that people no longer pay heed to the financial crimes of officials. They forget that there is no honor in trying to shield the same people that looted our common wealth from facing their crimes. It is more disappointing that the Buhari-led administration is leading the charge in this new trend of prosecute their thieves but reward our own.

Was almost suckered into thinking oh, barca is trying to be objective till i got to the bolded...

It's just another attempt to hack a bit out of the anti corruption tree that PMB represents.... with the plan that since it's difficult to cut down an iroko , every little hack rremoves something no matter how little...

We can see through, the exercise in futility..

& leave that story about being disappointed in PMB, you withdrew your confidence long ago, so leave that part to the folks who reposed theirs in him...

Finally, continue with trying to pull PDP from the belly of the ocean & let PMB make an effort to correct the damage PDP left..

Is he perfect??, hell NO .... but he means well....

He still has 3yrs & 7 months of grace which is insignificant compared to the grace PDP "got"/ "rigged" from Nigerians..

Peace...

7 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
erunz:
Na so we see am o, prosecute PDP and leave APC after all they don't sign cheques but only inflate prices of projects
Buhari has the responsibility to prosecute anti-corruption campaign without fear or favor!
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by Warlord3000(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Walks in... Yawns.... Walks out
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by Afam4eva(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
I think this is the era of "OUR THIEF IS NOT A THIEF".

7 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by AWONEYAN(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ko so gbon te le da ko is iwa te le wu, te le fi taiye lorun...ebenezer obey

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by richidinho(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by sandraokosun: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
.First i have to commend u tonyebarcanista. I have nothing personal with u, but when a person tries to be hypocrite. I think u have said the right thing in this stand and also in the arrest of kanu. U have tried to be unsentimental in saying the truth. I personally as with a host of other millions voted pmb based on his anticorruption stand. As we had come to see that the highest problem of nigeria is corruption. I think pmb came at a time when the odds are different. He never ever could have been president if not for the tinubu,ameachi and the likes. These guys today are the moral burden and cross he has to carry. Everyone knws personally and philosphically he hasnt changed. But positions,post have to go round, party supremacy has to remain most especially the many party in apc, all have to be taken along and we knw in doing so the big boys would win big. The question and real test should be if pmb would allow corruption to go round him/overlook cases of this nature if it happens go on under him
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Afam4eva:
Hahaha... May we not degenerate into the era of "we are proud of our thief because he's not as corrupt as their own thief".

3 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Another epistle from the Chief wailing wailer of NL

This is the same person that wrote a lengthy pile of rubbish eulogizing his fellow Ijaw man- Alamco. He told us that Alams is a honest thief because he owned up to his crimes. Hypocrite. I noticed that out of shame, he did not call on the mods to push that reprehensible thread to the FP.

Only a deaf dumb and blind person will not notice that there is a war against political corruption in Nigeria. The third most powerful person in Nigeria, Saraki, an APC member is currently facing corrupt charges, how else can Buhari show his determination in curbing corruption? The NNPC has started releasing Monthly reports on its operations- detailing the performance of refineries, purchasing decisions and overall financial capacity. That is unheard of in Nigeria and a sign of positive change. Not good enough but it is a start.

This government has not spent 6 months in power and you are already asking questions you did not ask your fellow Ijaw man in the 6 years he spent in destroying Nigeria's public finances.

A former Minister of Petroleum that reportedly stole billions of dollars from this nation (another fellow Ijaw like the OP) has suddenly developed breast cancer when this government started probing her activities. The same woman that was jumping up and down campaigning for Jonathan's re-election a few months ago.

The majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari and we will judge him by his performance in the long term and not by redundant and self serving narratives from inconsequential and poverty motivated 'political analysts'.

People will start taking the OP and his 'type' seriously when they proffer solutions to Nigeria's problems instead of writing a timeline of events or boring us to death with historical analyses.

Shalom.....

9 Likes

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
BlackBaron:
Lol. Thought Jonathan was a saint as claimed by ... lipsrsealed

Buhari's reputation would be torn to shreds if he doesn't show forth a willingness to combat looters within and outside. Shows how badly structured the country is. The supposed best governors Fashola and Akpabio implicated in scandals. Only the latter got hauled in...

Still shows a lack of independence and a spineless judiciary who seem to swing back and forth between whichever government is in power.

This reminds me of Peter Odili and his contemporaries. The talk of being 'best governor' or whatever is irrelevant when it comes it corruption indictment. In fact, it is evil to loot N1 of public funds.
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by Marotzke(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wetin concern you with my own thief? Na your thief de inflate cost of BMW limousine . Our own thief doesn't sign cheques, and sleeps on a Fifty million naira bed.
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by lawflec(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Only God knows why Yar adua died. The only truthful president Nigeria ever had.....
No wonder he openly advocated that section 308 be either amended or abrogated.. He saw no reason why he, the president, should be immuned from criminal prosecution.. Not this upright man helping his cronies milk Nigeria in the name of i hate kworroption.
Rip musa Yar adua.
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by three: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hypocrisy is a virus
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by Dabss(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria is a very unique country with her way of doing things. We all agree that corruption is one of the biggest clog in the wheel of our progress. We all complain on how elected and appointed politicians and civil servants steal our common wealth. It is a consensus that billions of dollars borrowed on "our behalf" by people on authorities at all levels. Despite all these, we have degenerated into the level of "investigate, arrest and prosecute your own thief but leave mine alone". How did we get this low?
Olusegun Obasanjo Era: "Prosecute Them All"
Before the return of democracy in 1999, corruption was like a norm in Nigeria. It denied Nigerians social amenities and put the masses in abject poverty. The coming of EFCC and ICPC to try corruption, bribery and other economic crimes in 2003 brought a sigh of relief to Nigerians. Nigerians always celebrate whenever a BIG fish is arrested by former EFCC Chairman Mallam Nuhu Ribadu. Among the top shots that fell to EFCC/ICPC hammer are exMinister Fabian Osuji, ex-Senate President Adolphus Wabara, ex-IGP Tafa Balogun, ex-Gov late Diepreye Alamesiegha, several senators etc. In addition, major top-shots like ex-VP Atiku Abubakar, ex-Chairman of NPA Olabode George(who as at that time was the PDP Deputy National Chairman, South), 33 state governors etc were indicted by the EFCC under the Obasanjo administration. Not even the excuse of Alhaji Garba Shehu, the spokesman for Atiku Abubakar's accusation that the old Ota farmer was getting back at Atiku and other 'perceived' enemies because of the failed third term bid could sail through. Neither did Nigerians take any sermon of political 'witch-hunt' as valid defence. We all wanted people to be brought to book.
Though Nigerians commended Obasanjo's fight, the accusation of selective prosecution was prominent in the socio-political space. Specifically, Obasanjo repeatedly shielded Olabode George from prosecution despite the indictment against him since 2003. The song on the lips of Nigerians was "prosecute them all"
Umaru Yar'adua Era: "Stop shielding corrupt elite, prosecute them all"
When Yar'adua took over office, he was expected to allow the EFCC prosecute the outgoing Vice President Atiku Abubakar and all corrupt governors that were indicted while in office having lost their immunity. Alas, Yar'adua introduced the 'plea bargain' that allows a man that steals billions to bargain and surrender a few millions in exchange. For instance, ex-Edo state Governor Lucky Nosakhare Igbenedion was indicted by Ribadu-led EFCC of looting $24million of Edo state fund, he was convicted by court under plea bargain and was asked to pay a meagre N3.5million. Yar'adua also appointed Michael Aandooaka, the defence counsel to James Ibori, George Akume etc as Attorney-General of the Federation. The administration moved to remove Mallam Nuhu Ribadu from his position as EFCC boss and whittled down the prosecution powers of EFCC, ICPC and CCB. Nigerians wailed and cried that corruption is being rewarded while anti-corruption punished. Yar'adua also nominated and appointed Senator Adamu Aliero, a former governor of Kebbi state and then serving senator as FCT minister. Aliero was indicted by the EFCC for corruption.
Our call through out the administration was "Stop shielding corrupt elite, prosecute them all"
Goodluck Jonathan Era: "Stop Institutionalising Corruption"
Although, credit to Jonathan that he was keen on separating the Yams from the Goats(according to his famous Goat and Yam theory). He signed the Freedom of Information bill into law, introduced policies that encourage transparency, but he failed to pursue cases against 'Goats' that ate 'yams' before and during his administration, especially his appointees. Those that were indicted in subsidy investigation and those that focused their attention on public resources were given freehand. For instance, Abdulrasheed Maina, was appointed as Chairman of Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform was indicted by the Senate over allegation that he looted N193billion of pensioners money, yet it took consistent wailing from Nigerians before Jonathan bothered to remove him from office. He wasn't prosecuted. Similar case was that of Stella Oduah who was indicted for N260million car saga. Though we have to credit Jonathan's government for indicting Sule Lamido and Murtala Nyako. Under Jonathan, corruption technically became 'Institutionalised'. Nigerians cry became "stop institutionalising corruption"
Muhammadu Buhari Era: "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me"
Buhari was elected on the platform of change mantra. Apart from the usual "Sai Baba" crew, there are people that thumb-printed for Buhari and APC did so on the premise of fighting corruption. Just two days on taking office, Buhari government withdrew the ongoing corruption case against Timpre Sylva and now rewarded him with party ticket for Bayelsa election. Pa Audu Abubakar only recently promised to return the monies he stole when he was in government. The EFCC has deliberately refused to work on the petitions against ex-Govs Rotimi Amaechi, Raji Fashola etc. In fact, the infamous N78million for 'website' and N128million appropriated just for TWO boreholes by Raji Fashola is being treated with levity. We all know that CONTRACT INFLATION is a crime according to EFCC Act. In fact, one of the charges against Olabode George was contract inflation. Despite his glaring hypocrisy, the President must be credited for the ongoing prosecution of Senator Bukola Saraki and the invitation of some ex-governors by the EFCC. Unlike during the Obasanjo era when people celebrate when someone is arrested for financial crimes, this era people first check the name of who's arrested, his party and then decide whether or not to shout 'Sai Baba' or to cry 'witch hunt'. In fact, APC fans will justify rewarding their corrupt chieftains with federal appointments. Some PDP fans and Chieftains will cry dictatorship and witch-hunt when the axe falls on PDP Chieftains irrespective of the merit of the case. It is now a talk of "prosecute your own thief but leave mine alone".
how much did they pay you for this? undecided
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by Okanokan(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gbam!!!
I once asked a question, how come the Nigeria politician, while not contributing to the National Purse (through investment in Industries that will help curb spiralling unemployment or help in creating employment through thier involvement in the service sector of the economy) are far richer than than the Nation itself, and one thing that come to my mind is how come they are so wealthy and rich as Bill Gate, but yet lack the IDEAS that propel BILL GATE to the TOP.
We implore these political Leaders to tell the Nigerian People particularly the Youth how they achieved it. Pay Without Work?
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
lawflec:
Only God knows why Yar adua died. The only truthful president Nigeria ever had.....
No wonder he openly advocated that section 308 be either amended or abrogated.. He saw no reason why he, the president, should be immuned from criminal prosecution.. Not this upright man helping his cronies milk Nigeria in the name of i hate kworroption.
Rip musa Yar adua.
Was it not Yar'adua that employed the pro-corrupt Aaondoaka as Attorney General and minister of justice? Was it not the government that frustrated the only anti-corruption czar that we have (Nuhu Ribadu) and whittled down EFCC's power? Was it not Yar'adua that refused to prosecute Atiku and others? Oga, leave Yar'adua matter abeg. If na anti-corruption crusade, Yar'adua no follow.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dabss:
how much did they pay you for this? undecided
N0.00 angry
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by erunz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari has the responsibility to prosecute anti-corruption campaign without fear or favor!
the same buhari who came through corrupt means shey, there is nothing like fighting corruption, we are back to 1998

1 Like

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by baralatie(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Afam4eva:
seconded!
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by Dabss(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
N0.00 angry
well that's a first. wink
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
erunz:
the same buhari who came through corrupt means shey, there is nothing like fighting corruption, we are back to 1998
Bros, we all agree that Buhari was backed majorly by people of questionable character BUT it is not a defence for alleged corrupt official. In fact, Buhari must prosecute all criminals irrespective of political, ethnic or religious affiliation.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by baralatie(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Marotzke:
Wetin concern you with my own thief? Na your thief de inflate cost of BMW limousine . Our own thief doesn't sign cheques, and sleeps on a Fifty million naira bed.
Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Marotzke:
My own thief has pledged to return his loot IF only he's re-elected. Your own thief is in London, battling with UK authorities. My own thief kept his money in Nigeria banks, your own thief took his to Switzerland. My thief deserve national honor for being a patriotic thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Era Of "Prosecute Your Own Thief, Leave Mine For Me" by Afam4eva(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

My own thief has pledged to return his loot IF only he's re-elected. Your own thief is in London, battling with UK authorities. My own thief kept his money in Nigeria banks, your own thief took his to Switzerland. My thief deserve national honor for being a patriotic thief.
The body language of my thief is progressive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Didn’t Announce The Bullet Proof Car You Got – Omokri Blasts Buhari / God Punish Any State Govt That Introduces ''Sanitation Day'' To A City. / Port Harcourt, Kano, Kampala Ranks The Most Polluted Cities - BBC NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.