Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? (3534 Views)

Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / 7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Laitesmart(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Are you married?
Not yet..And why did u ask
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Laitesmart:

Not yet..And why did u ask

Have you dated?
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Laitesmart(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Have you dated?
Yes... I have... I know where u are headed... I understand.. but i never proposed and am a guy
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Laitesmart:

Yes... I have... I know where u are headed... I understand.. but i never proposed and am a guy

Well, there you have it. It's different for women. You just don't know. And I suppose a lot of men, not unlike the OP, assume the answer. IME, it was like they'd swiftly creeped into that territory long before I'd given it a serious thought myself. Plus, I didn't think of it (marriage) favorably. I still don't in ways, but thats another story.

Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
elderhimself:

Oh yes, i have a mother and enough of sisters. I knw that there are good women who have "things" to offer ofcourse, just that i still dont find it "exclussively" beneficial ..and trust me, being single is the best thing that can ever happen to any man......and who said anything like men were "stainless"?
Awwwe! sad You poor thing!!! embarassed
Reading this made me Cry...NOT! cry

You're in forlorn sweery...You Fvcking need to be Rescued..."grin"

being single is the blah blah blah blah..."words of a Lonely Soul"
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by elderhimself(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Awwwe! sad You poor thing!!! embarassed Reading this made me Cry...NOT! cry
You're in forlorn sweery...You Fvcking need to be Rescued..."grin"
being single is the blah blah blah blah..."words of a Lonely Soul"
Lonely soul??..........if only u knew......if only
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
elderhimself:

Lonely soul??..........if only u knew......if only

Lol. Some people can't accept that, but don't let it get to you.
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by elderhimself(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Some people can't accept that, but don't let it get to you.

yeahhhh.........everything is under control...trust me
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
elderhimself:

yeahhhh.........everything is under control...trust me
I'm sure it is. There's beauty in solitude. Nothing wrong in enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Laitesmart(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm sure it is. There's beauty in solitude. Nothing wrong in enjoying it.
Precisely
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Laitesmart:

Precisely

Maybe I'm speaking for myself atm, but even people in relationships miss being alone at times. I just realized you're the OP, lol!
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by jabojafa(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Vinshu:
Some ladies can say No. Not all ladies are material. Even I , said No 3 times before saying Yes. grin
is it you that is saying NO 3times that EFCC, ICPC and Interpol Stravostik is looking for, for attempting to defrauding him?
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by jabojafa(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Vinshu:

The first time, I wasn't ready... I said No. Though i liked him.

The second time, he used a car to propose, I was unhappy with that. I said No again.

The third time, he did not kneel we were both in in a taxi travelling so there he tried again and I sad Yes. I was ready then
dis babe can lie.... You dt asked sm1 to send moni to travel from Cyprus to Ghana is rejecting a proposal wit car.
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Maybe I'm speaking for myself atm, but even people in relationships miss being alone at times. I just realized you're the OP, lol! Sorry about earlier.

People in relationships can make arrangements that suit their needs, they can spend time in solitude when they choose to.
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 25, 2015
Mindfulness:

People in relationships can make arrangements that suit their needs, they can spend time in solitude when they choose to.

It isn't the same. The relationship permeates almost everything, and an innate desire for solitude evades most.
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by missyadorable(f): 2:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Well,i said NO to my first marriage proposal and I don't regret it
Reason:I wanted and enjoyed him as a boyfriend and didn't want more than that due to certain reasons.
Every relationship Must not lead to marriage!

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by Laitesmart(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2015
missyadorable:
Reason:I wanted and enjoyed him as a boyfriend and didn't want more than that due to certain reasons.

Will ask u d same questiin someone asked me here. Are u married now? shocked
missyadorable:

Will ask u d same questiin someone asked me here. Are u married now?
Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by missyadorable(f): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Laitesmart:

Will ask u d same questiin someone asked me here. Are u married now? shocked

Will ask u d same questiin someone asked me here. Are u married now?
NO...but getting set for the D-day in Dec to the "right" person @ the "right" time.That proposal was 4 years ago,i was No where close to thinking of marriage and not to a man outside my tribe!

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Marriage Proposals. Has Any Lady Ever Said NO?? by teemoney35(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2016
lols the guy really loves you, you so lucky to have him

Vinshu:

The first time, I wasn't ready... I said No. Though i liked him.

The second time, he used a car to propose, I was unhappy with that. I said No again.

The third time, he did not kneel we were both in in a taxi travelling so there he tried again and I sad Yes. I was ready then

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? / As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep / Here Are The Signs You Are Dealing With A Yoruba Demon....its Real Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.