Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! (2917 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Fair skins Munachi And Sarah Show Off Henna Tattoos!! / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 12:16am On Oct 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Doesn't anybody care shocked angry undecided cry cry cry
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by STILESGANG: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Tell this two whores to go and get married.What exactly do they do apart from flaunting their old faces on social media
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
STILESGANG:
Tell this two whores to go and get married.What exactly do they do apart from flaunting their old faces on social media
one t
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
STILESGANG:
ask God to help you to briddle your mouth. Be kind!!! Why are Nigerians so rude 1.) How are these beautiful women whores? What proof do you have of them being whores? 2.) Is marriage the ultimate? They are happy not being married. 3.) How are their faces old.? Munachi is 27 while Sarah is 30.
cry
Charix and Awesomelymade assholes..is that you? Anuses!?

3 Likes

Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok so wt shuld we say? Ok!
Congratulationz to dis old mamas for d blonde hair. All tnx to almighty God for givin dem a free 'toto' which serve as a tool 2make money. Also tnx to all their loyal clients, alhaji's, senators, governors, local govrnment councillor, underage Tomi etc.. Tnx fr d patronage. Abi wt shuld we say again? Ode!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by hafs(f): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pretty ladies
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by NKGauteng: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Congratulationz to dis old mamas for d blonde hair. All tnx to almighty God for givin dem a free 'toto' which serve as a tool 2make money. Also tnx to all their loyal clients, alhaji's, senators, governors, local govrnment councillor, underage Tomi etc.. Tnx fr d patronage. Abi wt shuld we say again? Ode!

Lol! Old mamas at 27 and 30 years old? I must be a dinosaur then grin

They look good to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
ask God to help you to briddle your mouth. Be kind!!! Why are Nigerians so rude 1.) How are these beautiful women whores? What proof do you have of them being whores? 2.) Is marriage the ultimate? They are happy not being married. 3.) How are their faces old.? Munachi is 27 while Sarah is 30.
cry
Charix and Awesomelymade assholes..is that you? Anuses!?
Lol @finding a new way to draw attention to your posts. What that poster said is correct; if marriage wasn't your ultimate goal then why did you waste years trying to entice those twins into marriage? Why're you forcing that child to become an adult before his time?

My friend, go and sleep with your hypocrisy. The funny part is you make claims your actions always expose as falsehood.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by hyfr(m): 12:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Mami-water package. These two women should watch Game of thrones, they'll see the true definition of blonde hair not this golden rubber they fixed. Modified* this scum.bag they call palmwinetapper I pray that God gives u small sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 12:57am On Oct 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
SHUT UP!!!,FAT MOUTH!! THEY ARE NOT HOES!! WHERE DID YOU SEE THEM HOEING SECONDLY THEY ARE NOT OLD. SHUT YOUR TRAP!!
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2015
hafs:
Pretty ladies
thank you
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2015
NKGauteng:

Lol! Old mamas at 27 and 30 years old? I must be a dinosaur then grin

They look good to me
they are not old.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 12:59am On Oct 21, 2015
hyfr:
Mami-water package. These two women should watch Game of thrones, they'll see the true definition of blonde hair not this golden rubber they fixed. Let them continue trying new hair styles, their mates are opening hotels and buying mansions.
fool. Linda ikeji that you are referring to by buying mansion is 35!!! These girls are not!!
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 1:00am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

Lol @finding a new way to draw attention to your posts. What that poster said is correct; if marriage wasn't your ultimate goal then why did you waste years trying to entice those twins into marriage? Why're you forcing that child to become an adult before his time?

My friend, go and sleep with your hypocrisy. The funny part is you make claims your actions always expose as falsehood.
shut up. Seriously. Shut up. Nothing new spewing from your rotten and smelly mouth. So shut it.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

and at 22 tomi is an adult. You're a fool
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

I feel like laying a curse on you
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
shut up. Seriously. Shut up. Nothing new spewing from your rotten and smelly mouth. So shut it.
Palmwinetapper:
and at 22 tomi is an adult. You're a fool
SMH @dragging me to these threads only to give brain-dead responses time after time. I keep telling you to use all this free time to build yourself intellectually but you seem content in mediocrity.

Munachi: "beauty" without brains, thus was her downfall.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I feel like laying a curse on you
Na you know. Don't forget when accusing another, four fingers always point back at you.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by hyfr(m): 1:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
fool. Linda ikeji that you are referring to by buying mansion is 35!!! These girls are not!!
Na your papa pikin wey dey Nairaland be fool. You no sabi wettin be humor again ode.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by hyfr(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2015
hafs:
Pretty ladies
you're pretty aS well.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 1:55am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

SMH @dragging me to these threads only to give brain-dead responses time after time. I keep telling you to use all this free time to build yourself intellectually but you seem content in mediocrity.

Munachi: "beauty" without brains, thus was her downfall.
shut up!!! Munachi beauty is her selling point and she's selling baby! It's like Kim kardashian. Which mbgn do they still talk about 8 years after their reign?!!
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 1:56am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

Na you know. Don't forget when accusing another, four fingers always point back at you.
fuk ya mother
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 1:56am On Oct 21, 2015
hyfr:
Na your papa pikin wey dey Nairaland be fool. You no sabi wettin be humor again ode.
speak English fool
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
fuk ya mother
Palmwinetapper:
shut up!!! Munachi beauty is her selling point and she's selling baby! It's like Kim kardashian. Which mbgn do they still talk about 8 years after their reign?!!
Same old rhetoric. Displaying the lazy Nigerian girl you are - can't even keep a random male intellectually engaged.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 2:22am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

Same old rhetoric. Displaying the lazy Nigerian girl you are - can't even keep a random male intellectually engaged.
OK. Whatever. Muna will get engaged and preggy this year. Let's see what you will say next
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

Palmwinetapper:
OK. Whatever. Muna will get engaged and preggy this year. Let's see what you will say next
[img]http://3.bp..com/-o-6G0bfAKjU/UoASwkG57nI/AAAAAAAACEE/fa6vREiq7os/s640/rindo.gif[/img]
charix: Munachi: "beauty" without brains, thus was her downfall.

Muna, close and/or delete your nairaland account. This is friendly advice. You only dig your grave deeper responding to my posts.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 2:54am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

[img]http://scentofrina.files./2014/02/giphy.gif[img]

Muna, close your account. This is a friendly advice. You only dig your grave deeper responding to my posts.
what I said hurts you because you're a witch
Don't want good things for others. I have not done you wrong. Nor am I harming your own progress. Let God judge between me and Charix
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what I said hurts you because you're a witch
Don't want good things for others. I have not done you wrong. Nor am I harming your own progress. Let God judge between me and Charix
I smell defeat.

Let me walk you through how all this started...
https://www.nairaland.com/2516376/ex-mbgn-posts-racy-image

Responses
charix:
A waste of data.
Palmwinetapper:
Your mother is a waste of data

Now don't come calling God for me or anyone else with criticism when its obvious you're the animal who insults without care. Keep insulting, we'd keep dishing criticism since you were not taught manners in primary school.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 3:41am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

I smell defeat.

Let me walk you through how all this started...
https://www.nairaland.com/2516376/ex-mbgn-posts-racy-image

Responses

Now don't come calling God for me or anyone else with criticism when its obvious you're the animal who insults without care. Keep insulting, we'd keep dishing criticism since you were not taught manners in primary school.
CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!!! GOD COME IN BETWEEN AND JUDGE BETWEEN ME AND CHARIX
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!!! GOD COME IN BETWEEN AND JUDGE BETWEEN ME AND CHARIX
Mscheew.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

haha....'nobody' cares but don't worry, Maltina cares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:phyno To Feature John Okafor In New Video / Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Flaunts Cleavage In New Sexy Photos / “ashawo” – Nigerian Man Blasts American Model Who Mentioned Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.