Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! (2918 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Fair skins Munachi And Sarah Show Off Henna Tattoos!! / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2015
charix:

Mscheew.
angry angry angry angry
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

haha....'nobody' cares but don't worry, Maltina cares
maltina? Your mama?
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
maltina? Your mama?
Ur Aunty?
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Ur Aunty?
no such person hoe
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no such person hoe
Good Morning Munachi Abii, Former MBGN 2007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Good Morning Munachi Abii, Former MBGN 2007
you are getting old now. Your jokes are not funny. Come fresh. Come new. You don't bite no more.
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you are getting old now. Your jokes are not funny. Come fresh. Come new. You don't bite no more.

Munachi pls leave me alone..I am not here to impress you. If you disburb me with ur mentions again, I will dislocate and relocate you to sambisa
Re: Munachi And Sarah Go BLONDE! by Palmwinetapper: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Munachi pls leave me alone..I am not here to impress you. If you disburb me with ur mentions again, I will dislocate and relocate you to sambisa
go the fuk ahead. Does anyone care God judge between me and awesomelymade !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Finally Reveals Overly Protected Son’s Name / Linda Ikeji's Wedding Date Announced! / Photo: Yemi Alade Wears Lime Green Dress, Matching Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.