Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

America Sending Troops To Cameroon & Nnamdi's Recent Visit To Nigeria! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Sending Troops To Cameroon & Nnamdi's Recent Visit To Nigeria! (3581 Views)

FG Not Sending Troops To Gambia - Nigeria Army / Nigerian Navy Sends 4 Warships, 3,400 Troops To Niger Delta / President Biya's Tweet On Buhari's Visit To Cameroon Goes Viral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Sending Troops To Cameroon & Nnamdi's Recent Visit To Nigeria! by Yujin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
scully95:

I again 110% super agree with you..The issue of Marginalization is what we need to fight for now till the end.. Go all out to fight for our rights. But the moment you continue to make the same mistake, it will be difficult to win this war against marginalization.. And this has to do with the issue of trust..

Any Igbo man should now be fighting to be President of Nigeria. More patriotic and ready to take the African Continent(Not just Nigeria) from it's angloZionist Empire slavery. (This is why African development bank, BRICS, AIIB and SCO is the next frontier we should be looking at). But what we get today is the opposite.. I don't know how it gets this terrible. Doing the opposite of what should be done. If there is any war I will be happy to fight on the Igbo side, it will be a war to stop the Marginalization.

This could also be an Economic war proofing that we the Igbos are now up and number 1 Nigerian and should never be treated as second class in any form.. It's not just by saying.. We need proof this then all things being equal..

But the moment you continue to dance to the western drums, the AngloZionist Empire.. The father away we are and the harder it gets.
Ok. If you have not realized it I'll lay it bare to you. Which ethnic group has invested more in Nigeria? Ndigbo. With investments in billions within all the geopolitical regions of Nigeria, the Igbos proved to be totally committed to Nigeria with them having the highest number of people who can speak other languages apart from the mother tongue. What else do you demand of us to prove to you that we are committed to Nigeria? To become your slaves? Don't you know it took great courage for Ndigbo to go back to regions where they were formally hunted and killed like rodents? I've told you that solve the marginalization and oppression problem and see the quest for secession fizzle away. A group of IPOB youths were on a peaceful protest but your security forces opened fire on them. Fulani herdsmen attack farmers in their ancestral lands and the cases were reported to the same security officials but they respond with apathy. How do we reconcile that? The time is virtually over for such patience you are expecting. All our people who have been murdered during the numerous religious and political crises in the north would be accounted for. You have made thousands orphans and forced them to crimes. Many today will never blink I eye to become suicide bombers I can reliably tell you. Nigeria is in for a big thing I tell you. Arresting Nnamdi Kanu is nothing and cannot stop our mission. He can be replaced at anytime with more daring and charismatic individuals. Its just a matter of time. The evil Nigeria created will hunt her and bring her to her knees. Do you know what influence what I saw in the north had on me? I saw those people who ate the flesh of their oppressors with my own eyes. Do you think beef was scarce that's why they resorted to doing what they did? They saw horror and are pained. All you need to do is to go among the beRoms and call the hausa/fulanis as good people and come back to tell us their response. You will see horror. Nigeria can never escape it. I pity those who are giving those oppressors the moral backing to do what they are doing. Its just a matter of time.
Re: America Sending Troops To Cameroon & Nnamdi's Recent Visit To Nigeria! by jnhmaxxwell: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yujin:

Ok. If you have not realized it I'll lay it bare to you. Which ethnic group has invested more in Nigeria? Ndigbo. With investments in billions within all the geopolitical regions of Nigeria, the Igbos proved to be totally committed to Nigeria with them having the highest number of people who can speak other languages apart from the mother tongue. What else do you demand of us to prove to you that we are committed to Nigeria? To become your slaves? Don't you know it took great courage for Ndigbo to go back to regions where they were formally hunted and killed like rodents? I've told you that solve the marginalization and oppression problem and see the quest for secession fizzle away. A group of IPOB youths were on a peaceful protest but your security forces opened fire on them. Fulani herdsmen attack farmers in their ancestral lands and the cases were reported to the same security officials but they respond with apathy. How do we reconcile that? The time is virtually over for such patience you are expecting. All our people who have been murdered during the numerous religious and political crises in the north would be accounted for. You have made thousands orphans and forced them to crimes. Many today will never blink I eye to become suicide bombers I can reliably tell you. Nigeria is in for a big thing I tell you. Arresting Nnamdi Kanu is nothing and cannot stop our mission. He can be replaced at anytime with more daring and charismatic individuals. Its just a matter of time. The evil Nigeria created will hunt her and bring her to her knees. Do you know what influence what I saw in the north had on me? I saw those people who ate the flesh of their oppressors with my own eyes. Do you think beef was scarce that's why they resorted to doing what they did? They saw horror and are pained. All you need to do is to go among the beRoms and call the hausa/fulanis as good people and come back to tell us their response. You will see horror. Nigeria can never escape it. I pity those who are giving those oppressors the moral backing to do what they are doing. Its just a matter of time.

lol...
Nigeria has come to stay. If you don't like Nigeria, please go back to your village. Don't go to Lagos, Abuja, PH or Kano. Ok.. Let those who want Nigeria be. You are not even speaking on behalf o 000.1% of Igbo. You are just a normal cyber noise maker. Cyber rant !

Wike already replied, said " We'll crush Biafra.
Forget rest is history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Sending Troops To Cameroon & Nnamdi's Recent Visit To Nigeria! by Yujin(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
jnhmaxxwell:

lol...
Nigeria has come to stay. If you don't like Nigeria, please go back to your village. Don't go to Lagos, Abuja, PH or Kano. Ok.. Let those who want Nigeria be. You are not even speaking on behalf o 000.1% of Igbo. You are just a normal cyber noise maker. Cyber rant !

Wike already replied, said " We'll crush Biafra.
Forget rest is history.
Ok o. I'm not trying to convince you. Let's see who future events will vindicate.
Re: America Sending Troops To Cameroon & Nnamdi's Recent Visit To Nigeria! by jnhmaxxwell: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Yujin:

I can see my post really rattled you. Join in calling for justice and an egalitarian Nigeria and see the quest for secession die a natural death. I strongly believe you don't benefit anything from Nigeria and as such wonder why the Igbos are calling for Biafra. Your situation and ours is not the same. We presently chose the peaceful route so that innocent Nigerians like you will not be hurt but here you are insulting and wishing us death. Now when we go the other route even you and harmless kids will be affected. Think about it. You prefer to suffer and die in silence while we chose to confront that which impedes our development. Why wish us harm? That's the psychology behind my numerous write ups. However if you insist in your folly to die for your corrupt and inept government then we will insist to fight too for our future and that of our kids. We will seek for allies among enemies of Nigeria and make concessions with them. Though we may know that they are after exploiting black people generally but we will work with them to see you suffer too. How do you see my reasoning? Whack? Then let's sit down and discuss and make amends to accommodate everyone to make Nigeria an all inclusive country. I know you won't agree with me hence I advice my people to forget Nigeria and work with the AngloZionist empire to consume Nigeria.

You see the issue now. It's very easy to spot a 3rd class graduate. By the way, I finished with first class in one foreign University. Political science.. ok>>

There is no point arguing with someone that has gone insane..

I have said this Before, Saudi Arabia Wahhabi Boko haram ideologist wishful thinking will burn. So as Biafra the AngloZionist Covert sponsored operation will die a slow but painful death like in Syria as we speak.

Forces coming from the same AngloZionist Empire will die a slow but painful death.. It wont even get to 1/3 of syria..

Theirs buts are opened to the public now. like I said..We understand this very well in the SW.. This is why we are always ahead..
Well, stop hating and be a good boy.. This one you are doing will get you no where.. ou are dealing with advance human.. Not mere 3rd class graduate..

Let me tell you what you don't get.
Only those with stup*d ideologies will have an artificial feeling of living under pressure in Nigeria. I have 110% freedom.. The freedom i want is the total freedom from the AngloZionist Empire..

Get the facts right.. This is why the next frontier is African development bank, BRICS. AIIB and SCO..

We are in the 21st century. Using 20th century tactics won't work. Like the Berlin conference. This is a covert repetition of the past..

We'll crush it down this time around. Tell your Anglozionist empire and its Saudi Arabia Wahabis permanent puppets running Boko Haram Franchise that we will crush this existential threat down.. Once and for all.

See the puppet leader of the Neocons, the AngloZionist Empire bellow not telling lies for the first time in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXeur36Hl7Y

Nigerians are smarter than this and they even know it. They can continue to manipulate those with 3rd class brains but forget it not first class. I can post my Cert here for confirmation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 / The Dubai-fication Of Lagos / An Eyewitness Account Of PDP NW Presidential Rally, By Auwal Mustapha Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.