Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,445 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Kosovo On The Nigeria Political System. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kosovo On The Nigeria Political System. (656 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro: The Most Deceived In The Nigerian Political System. / Pre-colonial Traditional Political System In Nigeria / Decamping; A Major Problem In The Nigeria Political System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kosovo On The Nigeria Political System. by kosovo(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2009
The present leadership under the unpopular president has created an unhealthy statusquo of our political system. Government upon government has become a vicious cycle of greed and self. This statusquo spreads from the federal, to the state, and even to the local politics.
I constantly come accros young chaps who hold a dream of how they would contribute to the country's politics and the prospect which they have for the country and they go on and on.
I soon, however, began to doubt the motives of their wanting to become leaders when they began to constantly sing the praises of our corrupt leaders and hold them as mentors. Most youths are not now able to lay a clear hold of what true laedership is. They all jostle any level of Politics to have a slice of the cake - national cake as being called by them, majority of them not understanding what credibility and service to humanity is. One too many a time, i hear Nigerians discribe as normal the self angradizement tradition the leaders of this country has turned the offices of service into. A leadership position has now become a get-rich-quick avenue for them, since corrupt leaders could get away with such criminal acts as embezzlement. With my findings i found out that Nigeria's case is an HOPELESS situation, we may never get better, we are currently having 4 years of stagneted growth all thanks to the President, who has done nothing but nothing.
Re: Kosovo On The Nigeria Political System. by kosovo(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2009
huh?

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Fraud Kills More Than Armed Robbery. / Only In Nigeria! / Ekiti: Inec Validates Ido Osi Results,Ac Threatens Boycoth Of Oye Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.