Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? (6300 Views)

Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release (2) (3) (4)

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

Whatsoever you think my brothers think, that's left to you. As I said earlier, the issue is baffling 'me' not my 'brother'...

And about the 'roll call' check the names you 'screengrabbed' and tell me if I added anything or removed anything from what you put down?
Did I call out anybody's name?
You are just desperately looking for atleast two people to share your view,but for got disappointed. cheesy
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
I don think am , but these alleged proofs of tweets and all the akpata wey dem dey yarn make me feel say na true

But if na lie self, we don already prepare our mind, na them shame go catch wink wink

but if na still true , make dem lock am for cell number 7 with them those notorious boys grin grin

Forget say you too dey doubt o..but your ignorance dey learn for tobex23 side o cheesy
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by SirBlack999(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

Since you know how to, why not help me out.
Did i say i knew how to?
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2015
vayne:

Did I call out anybody's name?
You are just desperately looking for atleast two people to share your view,but for got disappointed. cheesy

It is obvious I cannot help you, your situation. Now I would break it down for you.

1.You uploaded a picture with the caption "see them viewing from the background" yes or no? Yes...

2. And in the picture we have names of nairalanders viewing the thread, yes or no? Yes..

3. Your aim of uploading the picture is to show that my 'southwest' brothers are not responding to my issue, yes or no? Yes..

4. I responded by listing the names of those nairalanders in the picture and telling them they are all supporting your cause, yes or no? Yes...

5. Do you get? Yes or no?
If yes, then I think you have comprehension problem until something is broken down to the smallest unit for you
If no, then you are a waste.

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2015
vayne:

Forget say you too dey doubt o..but your ignorance dey learn for tobex23 side o cheesy

Jeez, I cannot help you or your situation...
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
I don think am , but these alleged proofs of tweets and all the akpata wey dem dey yarn make me feel say na true

But if na lie self, we don already prepare our mind, na them shame go catch wink wink

but if na still true , make dem lock am for cell number 7 with them those notorious boys grin grin

Abi now... Make I follow una prepare mind too.
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

It is obvious I cannot help you, your situation. Now I would break it down for you.

1.You uploaded a picture with the caption "see them viewing from the background" yes or no? Yes...

2. And in the picture we have names of nairalanders viewing the thread, yes or no? Yes..

3. Your aim of uploading the picture is to show that my 'southwest' brothers are not responding to my issue, yes or no? Yes..

4. I responded by listing the names of those nairalanders in the picture and telling them they are all supporting your cause, yes or no? Yes...

5. Do you get? Yes or no?
If yes, then I think you have comprehension problem until something is broken down to the smallest unit for you
If no, then you are a waste.
Don't change the subject or are you running away from your own thread cheesy

Pls visit dss office for your own personalized source about nnamdi Keanu's arrest.

Don't forget to carry a bottle(1litre) of otapiapia along.thank
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

Jeez, I cannot help you or your situation...
Iyanga dey sleep,trouble go wake am

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by DaBullIT(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2015
my boy, how far na ... you follow reach here ?? na waa o , no worry i go send your card later wink

vayne:

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2015
vayne:

Don't change the subject or are you running away from your own thread cheesy

Pls visit dss office for your own personalized source about nnamdi Keanu's arrest.

Don't forget to carry a bottle(1litre) of otapiapia along.thank

Now you see I have succeeded in labelling you a daft, you now then remember the topic at hand after displaying your high level fool*ishness...
Not everyone that speaks english is actually sane, please check yourself, brother
Now Please, run along...

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
vayne:
Iyanga dey sleep,trouble go wake am
Your own trouble no get head or tail, you just dey stewpid in a gifted way.
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
my boy, how far na ... you follow reach here ?? na waa o , no worry i go send your card later wink

Hehehe,I don reach o,I know say you don dey get hope because you see this tobex23,his ignorance get PhDs cheesy
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by DaBullIT(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2015
I be one man mopol , i no dey wait for back up

You don try me before and you hearam
vayne:

Hehehe,I don reach o,I know say you don dey get hope because you see this tobex23,his ignorance get PhDs cheesy
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by heavenstorm: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2015
When we have sensible nd reasonable issues to discuss nd deliberate upon... Instead We have Unconfirmed sentimental Secessionist threads littering our political site by some horrible 100 moniker wielding vintage idiots... Gullible idiots....
There horrid claims re not just baseless but cheap

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

Now you see I have succeeded in labelling you a daft, you now then remember the topic at hand after displaying your high level fool*ishness...
Not everyone that speaks english is actually sane, please check yourself, brother
Now Please, run along...
See mumu wey wan change subject matter no even happy say I dey call am back grin

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by papaejima1: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:
Something has been baffling me since the day we all learnt Nnamdi Kanu was arrested,
Which is; was Nnamdi Kanu really arrested? What is the proof? Evidence? Apart from the tweet from Biafra tweet? Did the DSS say anything, did Nigeria Security official say anything? Look Below, pictures and quotes.

The same news was published by:
1. www.dailypost.ng/2015/10/18/dss-reportedly-arrests-radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu-in-lagos/
2. www.newsrescue.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-of-radio-biafra-reportedly-arrested/#axzz3p5CkNDGg
3. www.bellanaija.com/2015/10/19/radio-biafra-director-nnamdi-kanu-reportedly-arrested/
4. www.punchng.com/news/radio-biafra-continues-broadcast-despite-kanus-arrest/

Though that of PUNCH is slightly different, it only indicated that the radio was still operating. But every other one only ent ahead to confirm that Nnamdi was arrested and their only source was the 'TWEET' from radio biafra. Nothing from DSS still, then yesterday ...

He was granted bail, the only group that released the information is/was still the 'radio biafra' stating that he was:

My question goes thus; was this man really arrested? Apart from their tweet what else can we use verify this claim, because to me it is only a one-sided report.

Picture of the tweet attached below.

Has the Nigerian Government denied arresting him?
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2015
In other news:

'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji'

He said: “The Igbo are law abiding and we remain good subjects of the Deji of Akure. We can never warn the Deji on any issue, rather he is in position to warn us . “The Deji is our father and we are his children.
Whatever he wants is our wish and we shall continue to obey his directives.” Okorie, who hinted that the Igbo leaders have decided to reconcile with the Deji, informed that efforts are on top gear to reach out to the traditional ruler.

www.nairaland.com/2677170/subjects-children-eze-ndigbo-akure

Am almost sure, you, vayne would have also hit/beat your chest, that the rude Eze onigbo was right, and he need not apologise...
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
I be one man mopol , i no dey wait for back up

You don try me before and you hearam
Hear Wetin exactly,e be like say you make I open your Nyash here,no go lick your wound.
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2015
papaejima1:

Has the Nigerian Government denied arresting him?

Have they accepted/agreed to arresting him also? You see why I said it is a 'one-sided' claim?

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2015
heavenstorm:
When we have sensible nd reasonable issues to discuss nd deliberate upon... Instead We have Unconfirmed sentimental Secessionist threads littering our political site by some horrible 100 moniker wielding vintage idiots... Gullible idiots....
There horrid claims re not just baseless but cheap

That's your cup of tea, it is public forum, it is meant to help troubled minds clear things... And I have issue with something, I am trying to clear it, and you are crying... Na you get forum?
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:
In other news:

'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji'

He said: “The Igbo are law abiding and we remain good subjects of the Deji of Akure. We can never warn the Deji on any issue, rather he is in position to warn us . “The Deji is our father and we are his children.
Whatever he wants is our wish and we shall continue to obey his directives.” Okorie, who hinted that the Igbo leaders have decided to reconcile with the Deji, informed that efforts are on top gear to reach out to the traditional ruler.

www.nairaland.com/2677170/subjects-children-eze-ndigbo-akure

Am almost sure, you, vayne would have also hit/beat your chest, that the rude Eze onigbo was right, and he need not apologise...
You don't serve me with references from NL.
Even if it were true,it's a honorable thaing to do for peace to reign..

Why are you desperately trying to derail your own thread,why are you running from a thread you created

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by heavenstorm: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

That's your cup of tea, it is public forum, it is meant to help troubled minds clear things... And I have issue with something, I am trying to clear it, and you are crying... Na you get forum?
I Can see ur madness steming from joblessness is really topping the charts... Dingbat
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by heavenstorm: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2015
vayne:

Why are you desperately trying to derail your own thread,why are you running from a thread you created
Bro don't t mind him he is just a jobless idiot... He's one of my brothers that LA casera layed off
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2015
vayne:

Double standard mofo, I shouldn't serve you with links on NL, yet all the infos about Biafra you know is from NL... Honourable thing to do for peace to reign? You didn't state that in your previous post, just went through your NL posts... And you seem happy he was rude to the Deji... Now you call it honourable...
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2015
heavenstorm:

I Can see ur madness steming from joblessness is really topping the charts... Dingbat

Ok, cool story.
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2015
heavenstorm:

Bro don't t mind him he is just a jobless idiot... He's one of my brothers that LA casera layed off

You just confirmed your brothers are jobless, get me prove that I was layed off, if not... You are a useless liar.
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by coolitempa(f): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Immediately the news of his arrest was made........I pointed out that i thought it was a scam....... grin grin....chei...iboes can lie without shame sha....arrested but no statement from DSS.......no statement on bail......no lawyers to represent him or bail him......nothing.......only source was from radio Biafra.......chei....these attention starved animals sha.... grin

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

Double standard mofo, I shouldn't serve you with links on NL, yet all the infos about Biafra you know is from NL... Honourable thing to do for peace to reign? You didn't state that in your previous post, just went through your NL posts... And you seem happy he was rude to the Deji... Now you call it honourable...
What are you typing,who is Deji,who is?
If you want us to discuss Deji issue,open a new thread for Deji.

For now it's dss and nnamdi kanu or nothing...
Btw,I hope you are on your way to dss office cheesy
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by vayne(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2015
coolitempa:
Immediately the news of his arrest was made........I pointed out that i thought it was a scam....... grin grin....chei...iboes can lie without shame sha....arrested but no statement from DSS.......no statement on bail......no lawyers to represent him or bail him......nothing.......only source was from radio Biafra.......chei....these attention starved animals sha.... grin
Why didn't you say the above immediately he was arrested,why say it now?

I was looking for you yesterday,but it seemed you had already drank your own 1litre of otapiapia,how did you survive it cheesy
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by tobex23(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2015
coolitempa:

That's my whole point, that they should reason... If you are agitating for something, you don't have to go fraudulent about it...
Imagine... Watch how vayne would get mad again, because he can't comprehend what you just wrote.

Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by heavenstorm: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

You just confirmed your brothers are jobless, get me prove that I was layed off, if not... You are a useless liar.
Tobi... O dabi pe o ti ya were abi? Ibeere ni mo ni e o.. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash? by heavenstorm: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
tobex23:

Tobi... O dabi pe o ti ya were abi? Ibeere ni mo ni bi e o.. Oloriburuku somebody

5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos / Reps Move To Remove ‘force’ From Police / Community Chief And Others Arrested In Bayelsa Over Crude Oil Theft

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66