Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? (50799 Views)

5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Tension In Ibadan As Police Use Hammer, Cutlass & Guns On Protesters (Photos) / Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by iamdotune(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2015
I don't know what to call this, an art of implication or fraud.

My dad and I were coming back from office, we saw a police man that stopped us and pleaded to carry him to his check point, my dad being a kind man allowed him in and then told me to come and seat with him at the back seat so the official can seat in the front with the driver. We never got to any check point before the policeman said he's okay here that he should alight..

We dropped him, then we saw two bullets rolled down from underneath the front seat to my dads leg, we were not conscious, he was like what a pity this man forgot a bullet, we couldn't turn back and give the bullet back so he took it and threw it out from the window. We got to police checkpoint they stopped us, asked for some particulars, though our glass was tinted they asked for that too, the man checking the particulars insisted it was a stop and search we should come down, then I started thanking God that what if we never found the bullet..

They searched and searched and found nothing they made a signal and one guy went a feet ahead to make a call, came back annoyed then my dad knew what was going on, I'm pretty sure he never thought of the bullet then he said haven't you searched enough and then they let us go.. That was wen he said did they want to implicate me or what when i was thinking they forgot a bullet..

It's not a joking stuff o.. Please be security aware

417 Likes 172 Shares

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by respect80(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2015
That's terrible shocked

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by rottennaija(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2015
This is getting really serious. This news should be spread far and wide so that most people will be aware

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Front page o please. This is damn serious
serious shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by gwmlogistic: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Police is your friend, would give a leper a ride before any thing in black

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by fr3do(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Some of these men in black are satanic.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by cmoney22222: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Na wa for this country. This one na igbese ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by FirstCounsel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
fr3do:
Some of these men in black are satanic.
I tell you. Even those who pose as "friends", I never let them know where I live

52 Likes

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by jamesbridget13(f): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
U can imagine

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thank God for you people

Nigeria Police are full of wonders

5 Likes

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by megabyte2(f): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by dkronicle(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Its december now...

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by eherbal(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
I Do Solemnly Swear Never In My Lifetime To Give Lift Or Assistant To Any Policeman, Where In Distress Or Not. So Help Me God. This Is The Second Time This Kinda Story Is Being Broadcated.

Rubbish! angry

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2015
iamdotune:
I don't know what to call this, an art of implication or fraud
Me and my dad were coming back from office, we saw a police man that stopped us and pleaded to carry him to his check point, my dad being a kind man allowed him in and then told me to come and seat with him at the back seat so the official can seat in the front with the driver. We never got to any check point before the policeman said he's okay here that he should highlight.. We drop him den we saw two bullets rolled down from underneath the front seat to my dads leg, we were not conscious, he was like what a pity this man forgot a bullet, we couldn't turn back and give the bullet back so he took it and threw it out from the window, we got to police checkpoint they stopped us asked for some particulars though our glass was tinted they asked for that too the man checking the particulars insisted it was a stop and search we should come down then I started thanking God that what if we never found the bullet.. They searched and searched and found nothing they made a signal and one guy went a feet ahead to make a call came back annoyed then my dad knew wat was going on im pretty sure he never thought of the bullet then he said haven't u searched enough and then they let us go.. Dat was wen he said did dey wanted to implicate me or wat wen i was thinking they forgot a bullet..
Iz nuh a joking sturv o.. Please be security aware

Liked and shared.

Lalasticlala

56 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by LushGreenz: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2015
Now this is front page-worthy!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2015
lalasticlala,we go fry egg before you push this to FP.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2015
iamdotune:
I don't know what to call this, an art of implication or fraud
Me and my dad were coming back from office, we saw a police man that stopped us and pleaded to carry him to his check point, my dad being a kind man allowed him in and then told me to come and seat with him at the back seat so the official can seat in the front with the driver. We never got to any check point before the policeman said he's okay here that he should highlight.. We drop him den we saw two bullets rolled down from underneath the front seat to my dads leg, we were not conscious, he was like what a pity this man forgot a bullet, we couldn't turn back and give the bullet back so he took it and threw it out from the window, we got to police checkpoint they stopped us asked for some particulars though our glass was tinted they asked for that too the man checking the particulars insisted it was a stop and search we should come down then I started thanking God that what if we never found the bullet.. They searched and searched and found nothing they made a signal and one guy went a feet ahead to make a call came back annoyed then my dad knew wat was going on im pretty sure he never thought of the bullet then he said haven't u searched enough and then they let us go.. Dat was wen he said did dey wanted to implicate me or wat wen i was thinking they forgot a bullet..
Iz nuh a joking sturv o.. Please be security aware

I've heard of this same thing before in Akure. It was even a Civilian the man picked up. And he hid bullet in the seat. This is bad for the country. . I don't think I can pick people up again o.. I will have to develop my own strategy too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by tunwumi: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by damton(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
You can't blame them. since the economy is not smiling, the policemen are trying to be creative and resourceful. grin grin. Bad belle people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by aaamos(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
F
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by tolexy007(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by soribe84: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chai
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by buzquet(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nigeria Police Force is even beta dan LAPD. U will Neva know what am saying

7 Likes

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by DONSMITH123(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
You need to be careful of a black man wearing a black uniform under a hot weather.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by ZYZZA: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shoulf I blame apc
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by EbirichBen(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
una dey for una area
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is serious.. Oga ooooo. Smh
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by ZYZZA: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shouls I blame apc
Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
iamdotune:
I don't know what to call this, an art of implication or fraud.

My dad and I were coming back from office, we saw a police man that stopped us and pleaded to carry him to his check point, my dad being a kind man allowed him in and then told me to come and seat with him at the back seat so the official can seat in the front with the driver. We never got to any check point before the policeman said he's okay here that he should alight..

We dropped him, then we saw two bullets rolled down from underneath the front seat to my dads leg, we were not conscious, he was like what a pity this man forgot a bullet, we couldn't turn back and give the bullet back so he took it and threw it out from the window. We got to police checkpoint they stopped us, asked for some particulars, though our glass was tinted they asked for that too, the man checking the particulars insisted it was a stop and search we should come down, then I started thanking God that what if we never found the bullet..

They searched and searched and found nothing they made a signal and one guy went a feet ahead to make a call, came back annoyed then my dad knew what was going on, I'm pretty sure he never thought of the bullet then he said haven't you searched enough and then they let us go.. That was wen he said did they want to implicate me or what when i was thinking they forgot a bullet..

It's not a joking stuff o.. Please be security aware

LESSON: NEVER GIVE A POLICEMAN A LIFT. angry

3 Likes

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by lakside000: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
and they say police is our friends cool

1 Like

Re: Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? by Sijo01(f): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
This is serious. They've derived a new means of extorting money. Some of these men in black are worst than criminals.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.