Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (50790 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Here are photos of  Dr Nnamdi Ogueche, a senior lecturer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka who was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Enugu State.

He was killed along Ezeagu- Umulokpa Uzo-uwani road in the State.

Before his death,the deceased presided over a peace meeting between his kinsmen of Adada town Uzo-Uwani and Fulani herdsmen.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/graphic-photos-of-unizik-lecturer.html

3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by youngest85(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
This country don tire me, make somebody just borrow me #1,000,000 make relocate to Canada
I go pay 100% interest

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Warship: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
They will definitely be a payback.

18 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
The Nigeria we belong to is now a big jungle where anyone can die at anytime....

This is not the Nigeria of our dreams....

46 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Shelumiel: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
The next level regime is going to be like a horror movie .

42 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by fullblast(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
When will these sick and mentally deranged animals be sent to the hell where they belong?

How on earth do they have much boldness to carry such a devilish act in another man's land?

My heart aches so much ... cry cry

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
zoba88:
Here are photos of  Dr Nnamdi Ogueche, a senior lecturer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka who was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Enugu State.

He was killed along Ezeagu- Umulokpa Uzo-uwani road in the State.

Before his death,the deceased presided over a peace meeting between his kinsmen of Adada town Uzo-Uwani and Fulani herdsmen.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/graphic-photos-of-unizik-lecturer.html
Where is father mbaka??

Somebody should tell him that the foot soldiers of buhari (fulani herdsmen) have resumed hostilities.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where is evidence that Fulani actually killed the man. This nonsense must stop.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by tsinzu: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
See as they scattered the man's jaw with bullet. Father mbaka the charlatan will not see this one happening in his backyard, he is only interested in cash and carry prophecy

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Switruth: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
New Zealand massacre comes to mind. I guess it’s this kind of thing that caused that shi.t
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
The herdsmen that are slaughtering people are just common criminals. The real terrorists are unarmed IPOB who have never killed anyone ~ Federal Government

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by mightyhaze: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
shot gun jab. killers must be fished out ASaP

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by dkronicle(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
They don enter enugu. Otu ochaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
We know he is a victim of cultism but we will watch them put the blame of herdsmen .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Num07033711115(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
9ja we dey
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Cmarketer(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Are u sure I?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Cmarketer(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Are u sure?

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Philistine(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where are the Igbo chestbeaters! Fulani dealing with their southern slaves as usual.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
this is too barbaric OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by kehinde1588(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Let's be realistic here, I am not trying to defend anyone but the media are so biased with their reports. Why is it that any armed bandit in any part of the country is tagged Fulani herdsmen?

I have many Fulani herdsmen around here who go around peacefully with their cows but the media have painted them bad.

So every crime perpetrated is carried out by Fulani herdsmen.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Denikayan: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Who asked the killer's which tribe they come from?

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by HaryoBamex(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
It's time to leave this country...
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
I hope the YORUBAS are happy with the next level
Especially those deceived by TINUBU gimmick

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Next level baa
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Buhari why
RIP to the dead!!
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by MasterWayne(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is plain Horrific!
Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by DogmaNation: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
youngest85:
This country don tire me, make somebody just borrow me #1,000,000 make relocate to Canada
I go pay 100% interest
A million naira won't get u to Canada!

8 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is 2019 and I'm still amazed at how insensitive NL folks are.
Again, I'll save my long note for another day, but can we stop posting images like this?
How do you expect families of the victim to feel seeing images like this?
These images are engraved in the internet forever.
(Unless ofcourse the future proposed coordinated attack of bringing the entire internet down succeeds)

Take a leaf from the western world, or even some African countries, do you see them post screenshots like this in their news or media platform? You would rarely see that.

This is just too much and I hope one or 2 people on this platform can change and desist from this.

14 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Our Eastern brothers kill their own blood brothers for several reasons including land disputes, money matters, envy of success, money rituals etc. now they can divert attention by blaming invisible Fulani herdsmen. Nobody will be fooled let the investigation begin and the killers should face the law. Check out the blood relatives first.

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Where is evidence that Fulani actually killed the man. This nonsense must stop.
.this one is looking for the evidence. .. Like say those animal no fit do this kind thing..

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) by delivryboy: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nothing says the killers are Fulani. He must have been killed by cult related groups, knowing fully well that some lecturers are affiliates of some of these fraternities.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.