Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? (1066 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2015
I really see it very disturbing why some people do cheat on their partner/spouse. The major reason why some cheat is simply because of SEX! What exactly does the chick/woman/guy/man gives you that your partner can't give you? What exactly fed you up about him/her? His/her sex styles? His/her attitude? Why is it difficult for men/women of this generation to enjoy their marriage/relationship with their spouses and family ONLY?
I believe we get into a relationship/marriage because of LOVE. What then happened to that LOVE?
We can all do without cheating on our partners.... Stop every unfaithful act TODAY

2 Likes

Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by FruityLass: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2015
So what about those good men and ladies who end up heartbroken undecided

What act should they stop?
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by donTbone(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2015
Stop every unfaithful act TODAY...
As if those doing it were happy about it.
You go ask them, with tears and sadness, they shall narrate the story for you.
Most of them never wanted to do it, but when the spouse wont take it serious,
they are bound to be overtaken by another caring chick.

Mind my advice for you, when you are married, and your wife complains about sex or the styles,
take it more importantly than anything because if you don't, another will lure her in and then
she becomes a victim too.
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2015
FruityLass:
So what about those good men and ladies who end up heartbroken undecided

What act should they stop?

But they can't continue to live such lives all their lives. I believe its possible to be faithful with ones partner.... Not everyone cheats.....therefore if its possible for SOME to stay faithful then its possible for ALL to be!
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by donTbone(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:

But they can't continue to live such lives all their lives. I believe its possible to be faithful with ones partner.... Not everyone cheats.....therefore if its possible for SOME to stay faithful then its possible for ALL to be!
Yes, it is possible only if none of the party is complaining of inadequacy!
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2015
They say man cannot survive on egusi soup alone but nevertheless need ogbono, uha, okro, vegetable, bitterleaf, ukazi and so on to balance the equation. I stand corrected
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by FruityLass: 8:48am On Oct 20, 2015
JoyPaulLaw:

cool
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2015
donTbone:
Stop every unfaithful act TODAY...
As if those doing it were happy about it.
You go ask them, with tears and sadness, they shall narrate the story for you.
Most of them never wanted to do it, but when the spouse wont take it serious,
they are bound to be overtaken by another caring chick.

Mind my advice for you, when you are married, and your wife complains about sex or the styles,
take it more importantly than anything because if you don't, another will lure her in and then
she becomes a victim too.

Nice comment there!
Some are happy doing it while some aint. The thing is no one is perfect.... Ur man/woman can't be perfect in ALL WAYS!
Like you mentioned..... Any area ones partner seems not to be Ok with.....one should try and do the needful.
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by NigAmbassador: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
There is no excuse for being unfaithful especially when both partners are under oath before God.

The consequences of being unfaithful is really as worst as hell and hades than any reason given for any act of unfaithfulness.

Honour your oath before God and Man... Or allow a curse on your generation born or yet unborn... #My_Opinion
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by donTbone(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2015
NigAmbassador:
There is no excuse for being unfaithful especially when both partners are under oath before God.

The consequences of being unfaithful is really as worst as hell and hades than any reason given for any act of unfaithfulness.

Honour your oath before God and Man... Or allow a curse on your generation born or yet unborn... #My_Opinion
undecided...hunhun!
...when both partners are under oath before God.
The pastors that indulge in it, have they forgotten the oath cry\

It sucks when people misunderstand the place of God and the place of man!
God wont do for you what you are capable of doing!
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by NigAmbassador: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2015
donTbone:

undecided...hunhun!
...when both partners are under oath before God.
The pastors that indulge in it, have they forgotten the oath cry\

It sucks when people misunderstand the place of God and the place of man!
God wont do for you what you are capable of doing!

Even the bible says both the great and small will all stand before God on the day of judgement..

If some pastors are indulging in immorality, doesn't not make it right for u to do same. That why God says "My Judgement will start from the Church"

Just do the right thing be sane, even if others are losing their sanity.

Only fools joke with their oaths before God... You may not enjoy the repercussions it comes with.

Have a blessed week ahead

1 Like

Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by donTbone(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2015
NigAmbassador:

Even the bible says both the great and small will all stand before God on the day of judgement..

If some pastors are indulging in immorality, doesn't not make it right for u to do same. That why God says "My Judgement will start from the Church"

Just do the right thing be sane, even if others are losing their sanity.

Only fools joke with their oaths before God... You may not enjoy the repercussions it comes with.

Have a blessed week ahead
Yes..we shal all be judged accordingly but am just glad our savior is merciful. Nobody, in his right senses, will even plan extramarital affairs. But my point is, in marriage, just pay close attention to your spouse!
Re: Can't We Enjoy Life Like This? by NigAmbassador: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2015
donTbone:

Yes..we shal all be judged accordingly but am just glad our savior is merciful. Nobody, in his right senses, will even plan extramarital affairs. But my point is, in marriage, just pay close attention to your spouse!

We are on the same page bro...

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian President Do This In Church? (photo) / "Parents Please Lets Be Careful Of What We Do Infront Of Our Kids" / My Girlfriend Hiding Her Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.